IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 44 - Fate in the hands of the jury

HerNameIsBuffy

14 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Yeah, I read the whole thing before she did.  Recap:  She doesn't want any attention at all (because, that's why you do this) and felt like she was becoming a part of the trial and it's coverage and couldn't handle it so deleted everything.

AND SHE NEVER WANTED ATTENTION!

Sorry - it was a lot of words about her feelings about being there and Anna wasn't crying when she came out of a bathroom.  

I thought it was interesting. She did a good job of describing the atmosphere there and it wasn't at all crowded like she was expecting. She obviously did want attention, but anonymous internet attention. She felt conspicuous and it was a lot more than she bargained for. 

• Upvote 12

1 minute ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

And……?!

And I think maybe they posted that before going in to hear the verdict, and we won't hear it until they're back out.

• Upvote 2

The only place I can find is a random tweet 5 mins ago stating verdict to be read in 20 mins no source cited and its not a verified account

Edited by 3KidsAndStopped
  • Thank You 4

Just now, Sister Mozz said:

And I think maybe they posted that before going in to hear the verdict, and we won't hear it until they're back out.

How long does that take to hear it?

General sense on Reddit at the moment seems to be that it was a Twitter troll 🙄... no verdict yet 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, GiggleOfGirls said:

I’m in the US and had my second shot at the very end of April. My state didn’t open it up for me to get a booster (I’m not considered high risk) until a couple weeks ago. 

Oh, thats so interesting. Even here it's so different. I live in Austria, and I was able to go to a vaccination place randomly on a sunday and get my shot very quickly. the longest waiting time was for them to do the paperwork before you got in line to actually get the shot. OTOH, i work in Germany, and a lot of my colleagues are asking our company to provide booster shots, because they seem not to be able to get appointments themselves. It is different.

Have to add that Austria went on a lockdown (again) about 2 weeks ago, thats still going to last until Sunday, so that's a big reason why they make the vaccination widely avaliable. We just really need to get our quote up quite a bit, to not have another lockdown soon enough.

Anyways, not gonna go to bed now when the verdict might be annouced soon! :D (edited: or maybe not ?)

Edited by SeekingAdventure
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

I'm dying. I was about to go pee when I saw the "it's in"comment. Now I'm holding it and refreshing my browser furiously! 🤞

Surely you can take your computer with you?

• Haha 14
  • Love 1

Okay. Kitty got off of me so starting the potatoes (for the dumplings) and making tea now to settle in and wait. I hope so much that they came to a guilty conclusion… 

I’m also wondering how long this portion is likely to take before we get an update *bites nails*

• Upvote 5

Quick booster shot info while we anxiously await the verdict.  All 3 Pfizer for me - had sore arm after #1, sore arm, headache and swollen lymph node after #2, thought booster would be easy, but I felt so much worse after it.  Feverish, achy and laid up in bed for 2 days.  I began shaking uncontrollably within 6 hours, hot shower helped, but by 12 hours, had a fever, body aches, chills.  I alternated Tylenol and Advil - kinda sucked, but whatever, got through it and am glad to have the protection.  

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 6

I’ve been thinking a lot today about reading about the original allegations on FJ so many years ago. The allegations were too horrible to be true.

Well, (hopefully)it ends today. 

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

How long does that take to hear it?

They would have to assemble everyone, bring in the jury, and read their findings. The lawyers may ask to poll the jury, which would take another few minutes. (This happened on the jury I was in.) The judge will have instructions about what comes next, whatever it is. It would be several minutes at least.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Agree 100%.  The calendar is interesting.  I wonder if they're trying to see what days of the week theyre dealing with - and if the car lot was even open.  

The fact that theyre asking for these types of things and not technical info is good. 

Re:  the calendar — Here is a screen shot from the local news station.  The calendar was for events from 2019 forward, but was denied as noted in the second paragraph:

E2E6E551-2E0B-4DCA-B21A-D27D9FFC5CE5.jpeg

Edited by catlady
Clarity
  • Thank You 4

Just now, QuiverFullOfCondoms said:

Twitter says the verdict will be read in 10 min from now.

Whose Twitter?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

I thought J-is-for-Jail's write up made a lot of sense... she thought being there in person would feel a lot more anonymous than it was (was expecting a lot bigger crowd and more non-media and non-Duggar observers).  I think she liked the attention of posting online anonymously but panicked when she realized that there was no way to be anonymous while still running into these folks for several days straight.  

Also her point about not.having the training to know what you can't include (i.e the jury). I was a journalism major and part of it is taking law courses, so that you can understand just what you can and can"t print.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, QuiverFullOfCondoms said:

Twitter says the verdict will be read in 10 min from now.

For realsies this time?

Just saw it’s a troll.

Edited by Father Son Holy Goat

I got my first dose in May, second in June and booster last Friday - they are recommending a 5 month gap here in Ireland for immune compromised people. Felt pretty much the same after all of them, but I got a really bad pain in my armpit this time, which was very weird and really annoying - couldn’t lift my arm up at all for 3/4 days

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

My husband and I got our first two shots in February and our booster about 6 weeks ago. Neither of us had anymore than a sore arm, I know we were fortunate that way. We were eligible early for our first two and our boosters because we’re considered Covid relief workers but, when we went in to get our booster they didn’t ask us for any proof, they just kept thanking us for coming in.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic