IGNORED

Mortons/Campanas/Roberts/Smiths 6: The Devil Went Down to Georgia & Left a Lot of Useless Jackasses

nelliebelle1197

14 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder who is more likely to be an organ donor. A dirty liberal or a trump humper like Bret. 

Would be interesting to know.

Signing up for organ donation is easy & usually done through the driverʻs licensing process, at least in my state. So, itʻs not like you have to do anything special or pay a lot of money. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Not a single one of Brett and Jackie's kids came to the hospital to support Jackie today.  The only people there for her were a couple of her siblings.  This tells me all I need to know about what awful people they (Brett and Jackie) are that they had zero support from their own kids.  

• Upvote 18

43 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Not a single one of Brett and Jackie's kids came to the hospital to support Jackie today.  The only people there for her were a couple of her siblings.  This tells me all I need to know about what awful people they (Brett and Jackie) are that they had zero support from their own kids.  

I figured the three oldest adopted kids would visit. Maybe they will visit after the transplant. They have 12 kids. One is in prison, one is dead (due to negligence imo), and 2 live out of the country. That leaves 8 kids that could come visit. And he got none. 

• Upvote 14

Looks like Arman made the right choice. He went to Bethany’s children’s Nutcracker performance instead of visiting Bret. Makes sense to me. Although I bet Arman will end up visiting Bret at some point. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8

Bret is out of sedation and telling everyone he loves Jesus. No problems at all according to Jackie, everything went textbook. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Why do I somehow doubt that Bret or Jackie were/are organ donors?  After all, a hellbound atheist or the WRONG kind of Christian who doesn't believe in a bride price or a MOOSLIM or GOD FORBID a DEMOCRAT might get one of their Jesus-blessed organs! 

Edited by dramallama
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

I can’t help but sit here and think how unfair it all is. His daughter died at 18. She had her whole life ahead of her. From all accounts, she was a great person. And here is piece of crap Bret getting a new heart and more years on earth to make excuses for his piece of crap son. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 11

Apparently Brett was visited today by a couple cousins, but still no visits from his kids.  Seems like even the adopted kids are not a big fan.

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1

16 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Apparently Brett was visited today by a couple cousins, but still no visits from his kids.  Seems like even the adopted kids are not a big fan.

The oldest three visited a week or two ago. Probably when they thought he would die. Now that he’s going to make it, they are like, “meh, I’ll get around to it.”

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can’t help but sit here and think how unfair it all is. His daughter died at 18. She had her whole life ahead of her. From all accounts, she was a great person. And here is piece of crap Bret getting a new heart and more years on earth to make excuses for his piece of crap son. 

THIS. So much of this.

• Upvote 8

Something may be up.  Jackie (who normally has posted frequently on FB with updates on Bret) only posted once yesterday and that was to say that Bret had some struggles yesterday but that was 'par for the course'.  That post was almost 20 hours ago and no update since.  

• Upvote 2

Addie did a photo dump from Thanksgiving.  I know we saw this already on a comment she made on another post but Alyssa was looking quite pregnant.  Can't believe that she's having #6.  She's definitely ending up with the most kids.  Paul was there with his gf as well.  They're still doing the giant Morton Thanksgivings. 

• Upvote 5

From Jackie’s  (world wide privacy settings) post: “Bret Smith has been moved out of CICU (cardiac intensive care unit) back into HTICU (heart transplant icu),  where we spent 37 days prior to transplant. This is a slight transition down in care levels. Bret had a rough night,  but is better today.”

Edited by FleeJanaFree
Bad autocorrect
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

Addie’s smug friend Sarah posted her stories today, while she was driving (!!) with I assume her kids in the car, a monologue about how she has “one of those SAHM days.” She both mocked moms for posting to Instagram to complain… while posting to Instagram to complain. But what blew my mind is she said she had an undernapped toddler, who woke up early, she went to get her and she had a spanking before they’d even left her room. And I just don’t fucking get it. You have a two year old who I assume is not very verbal. You know she’s not slept long enough. Maybe somethings up. And she does something (anything?!) to deserve that kind of punishment. And she is out her telling everyone about how righteous her life is. I hope her book never gets published. 

• Upvote 2
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 4
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 9

5 hours ago, Noquiver said:

Addie’s smug friend Sarah posted her stories today, while she was driving (!!) with I assume her kids in the car, a monologue about how she has “one of those SAHM days.” She both mocked moms for posting to Instagram to complain… while posting to Instagram to complain. But what blew my mind is she said she had an undernapped toddler, who woke up early, she went to get her and she had a spanking before they’d even left her room. And I just don’t fucking get it. You have a two year old who I assume is not very verbal. You know she’s not slept long enough. Maybe somethings up. And she does something (anything?!) to deserve that kind of punishment. And she is out her telling everyone about how righteous her life is. I hope her book never gets published. 

Sounds like she was upset the toddler woke up early and took her anger out on a 2 year old. Stellar parenting right there. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 10

I had been avoiding watching her endless stories since I honestly hate follow her but I went and watched. She truly is a wretched hateful person. Complaining about everything while claiming that she's not. Spanking her toddler who was probably just cranky and acting 2. Dying on the alter of motherhood while proclaiming that she isn't a martyr. She may be my least favorite fundie. But that's a tough race and the fact that I purposefully don't keep up with Jill probably influences it.

• Upvote 10

I had been suspecting that she may be pregnant again.  I think this will mean 2 yrs between the two kids.  Pretty good in that family.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JMO said:

I had been suspecting that she may be pregnant again.  I think this will mean 2 yrs between the two kids.  Pretty good in that family.  

And they took awhile to have their first. The Roberts children who are married don’t seem quiverful at all. Let’s hope Campbell isn’t either. 

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone following Martha's insta? Alyssa reposted a couple of her pics of a big family Christmas party to stories and I think I spy a pregnant Dorothy, but I'm not certain.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Is anyone following Martha's insta? Alyssa reposted a couple of her pics of a big family Christmas party to stories and I think I spy a pregnant Dorothy, but I'm not certain.

Those pictures gave me anxiety. They crammed so many people into one room. And they are still missing 15 grandkids and 4 adults in Paraguay.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

17 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I saw those but forgot to come over here to comment. Yes, I've seen skinnier pics of Darth post twins, so I would imagine another is on the way. 

• Thank You 2

Her average spacing is over 2 years. And the twins are over 2 years now. So I wouldn’t be surprised if she was pregnant. 

• Upvote 4