IGNORED

Arndts (Safe at Home) 7: Waiting on Wedding Photos

Coconut Flan

as mother of the bride, I wore green, which she picked out.

as mother of the groom, I wore navy, of which the bride approved. Both times, I showed up, sat down, and shut up.

When I married Practice Mr. Four, both our mothers wore nearly the same shade of green, which each had sewn for herself. It was very pretty.

I've heard of  many twins called names which begin with the same letter, such as James and Jeffrey, Michael and Mark,  Lucy and Leslie, and so on.

Cream filled donuts. Yum.

• Upvote 5

And the world's BEST twin names:

image.png.b627e4d2a836069441deb3e13838e6d4.pngFook Me and Fook Yu.. Austin Powers..

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 6:19 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I swear I know someone who got a sex talk from his dad right before his wedding. Even though he had gone to public school and off to a big college and graduated. He had a pretty normal mainstream life. Yes, they were Christians and went to church. But public school gives sex education pretty young. So I don’t know what this dad thought he had to offer besides awkwardness and discomfort. 

I remember Addie Morton blogging about her father taking her brothers out to lunch on the eve of their weddings to explain to them "the way of a man with his maiden". I would have thought the first one to marry would have dished the deets to his brothers at some point.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

I remember Addie Morton blogging about her father taking her brothers out to lunch on the eve of their weddings to explain to them "the way of a man with his maiden". I would have thought the first one to marry would have dished the deets to his brothers at some point.

Oh I’m sure the Morton brothers knew but just pretended not to know for their dad’s sake. 

• Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

I remember Addie Morton blogging about her father taking her brothers out to lunch on the eve of their weddings to explain to them "the way of a man with his maiden".

"So, son, think of it like this:  Insert Tab A into slot B.  How's that chicken fried steak sandwich?" 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Arndt women and Jeanne. 

543544B0-B874-4C5B-8F7C-3D4E8801BC08.jpeg

I'm feeling very BEC today but why are they posing so awkwardly??

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

29 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

From the looks of it even though catie is also bending, she's pretty short

• Thank You 1

16 hours ago, Giraffe said:

Knee bending for group photos seems to be a "thing" these days, especially among younger females.  I see it in every issue of my local, twice weekly news rag.

• Thank You 2

30 minutes ago, gustava said:

Knee bending for group photos seems to be a "thing" these days, especially among younger females.  I see it in every issue of my local, twice weekly news rag.

I first noticed it years ago. I remember seeing it 15 years ago in group pics of sorority sisters. I’m sure it’s even older than that amongst sororities. 

1 hour ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Do we think Jeanne is courting one of the brothers?

Yes, I think it will eventually happen. She’s always with all the Arndt sons and Arndt gals. There are plenty left to choose from. It will happen at some point. But if it somehow fails, she will not be able to date any of the other brothers. I’m sure the Arndts have a bro code. 

• Upvote 2

On 4/28/2024 at 5:03 AM, Howl said:

"So, son, think of it like this:  Insert Tab A into slot B.  How's that chicken fried steak sandwich?" 

Was it the paedo Duggar who got a "it's like Lego" talk?

• Upvote 4

On 4/27/2024 at 12:25 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Arndt women and Jeanne. 

543544B0-B874-4C5B-8F7C-3D4E8801BC08.jpeg

Still can't get over the fact that we can now say the Arndt WOMEN, plural. Who would have thought we'd see the day. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, AverageGiraffe said:

Still can't get over the fact that we can now say the Arndt WOMEN, plural. Who would have thought we'd see the day. 

I never did! 

• Upvote 1