IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 44 - Fate in the hands of the jury

HerNameIsBuffy

3 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

Yes, I think they were trying to imply that because the prosecutors witness had created a simulation for the courtroom showing how you could use an app rather than knowing the command codes. He created that the Wed. before Thanksgiving while he was in DC and set it to Arkansas time zone. Defense tried to imply that was sketchy. At least that was my understanding. 

They said the prosecution played disturbing images that came from a thumb drive in DC, not Josh's computer. I don't remember Bush suggesting that at all. The simulation just showed how Josh set everything up so the jury could see it wasn't that complicated

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I keep forgetting to link, sorry.

I'm half way through and I'm going to save my opinions until more of you have read it let's just say as of now I'm really glad this person isn't on FJ.

It's deleted already 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I know it's normal for juries to ask for things, but it makes me think someone isn't convinced.  

OTOH this could be good news; the recording could have removed an obstacle and convinced them (or others):

Juror A: "Josh said he created the partition; it was on that recording."

Juror B: "Really? I don't remember hearing that."

Juror A: "Let's ask the judge for a replay."

Juror B: "Ah, you're right! I missed that, thanks."

We just don't have any way of knowing from outside the jury room.

• Upvote 17
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • I Agree 1

Lawyer on Reddit saying she expected jury to come to a verdict today. She says if they stay late, they’re probably close to a verdict. If they go home for the night, worry about hung jury. 

• Upvote 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thank You 3

Just now, Beermeet said:

It's deleted already 

Basically someone said J is for Jail might be crossing a line. This caused a major panic attack and then they deleted their account.

Just now, Beermeet said:

It's deleted already 

DuggarsSnark is on full mod approval right now. She apparently deleted it just after it was approved by a mod. She posted a different post, which is linked above.

Finally caught up! Was so hoping there’d be a verdict by now though.

My cat and my daughter’s little dog are both snuggled up on top of me right now for the first time ever (usually it’s just one or the other) so I’m thinking I must be exuding some stress that they can sense. 

I’m making chicken and dumplings from scratch this evening, the stock has been simmering on the stove all day and smells amazing, so at least I have that to look forward to. 

and like five more people have commented now since I started typing so I must refresh to see if maybe verdict??? 🤞🏻

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, breakfree said:

Yeah I actually think this is good news. Absolutely nothing on that recording helps Josh in any way whatsoever.

I do too given that recording is from the defendant's mouth.  If anyone is on the fence then hearing him say he didn't want to say if he was guilty or innocent (which would not be a normal reaction to just being confronted about CSAM on his computer, IMO) can only be beneficial for a conviction.

Edited by karenb4729
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm half way through and I'm going to save my opinions until more of you have read it let's just say as of now I'm really glad this person isn't on FJ.

Well r/duggarssnark is really r/duggarfansofeveryoneacceptjosh so I'm not surprised. 

• Downvote 3
  • WTF 2

5 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Is this the one whose information turned out to be dubious?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Beermeet said:

It's deleted already 

Yeah, I read the whole thing before she did.  Recap:  She doesn't want any attention at all (because, that's why you do this) and felt like she was becoming a part of the trial and it's coverage and couldn't handle it so deleted everything.

AND SHE NEVER WANTED ATTENTION!

Sorry - it was a lot of words about her feelings about being there and Anna wasn't crying when she came out of a bathroom.  

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 8

24 minutes ago, MedicineWoman said:

No, it's normal for the jury to ask to look over evidence. It means they are taking their job seriously and the evidence they asked for helps the prosecution

Also we need to remember, we’re getting a brief paragraph summary of each section of the trial. So we’re missing a ton of detailed information.

The Jurors have been sitting there listening to 7 hours a day of people talking at them, for over a week. A lot of it horrifying, and emotional, but also a lot of it really technical and boring.  It’s a lot to take in and keep track of. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 2

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

Is this the one whose information turned out to be dubious?

No- that was a facebook person FW.  This person just deleted their account while covering the trial for reasons.

• Upvote 5

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

No- that was a facebook person FW.  This person just deleted their account while covering the trial for reasons.

Thanks. Too many players and frankly, the google doc they posted was major tl;dr. 

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

Lawyer on Reddit saying she expected jury to come to a verdict today. She says if they stay late, they’re probably close to a verdict. If they go home for the night, worry about hung jury. 

Agree 100%.  The calendar is interesting.  I wonder if they're trying to see what days of the week theyre dealing with - and if the car lot was even open.  

The fact that theyre asking for these types of things and not technical info is good. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 3

Just now, GiggleOfGirls said:

snuggly kitty photo!

8BDA37CD-7487-4459-9930-7B9E66DDF613.jpeg.7f8475b0008bce1a30cd607e5e3e3818.jpeg

I have a tuxedo cat. I love when the sleep all curled up like that. What a cutie! 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 7

34 minutes ago, yeahthatsme74 said:

I get mine tomorrow morning. 😊

I got my booster yesterday and only had a sore arm until about 24 hours later.  Now have  low grade fever and slight headache, but I think Tylenol will take care of those effects.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 10

4 minutes ago, Mama Mia said:

Also we need to remember, we’re getting a brief paragraph summary of each section of the trial. So we’re missing a ton of detailed information.

The Jurors have been sitting there listening to 7 hours a day of people talking at them, for over a week. A lot of it horrifying, and emotional, but also a lot of it really technical and boring.  It’s a lot to take in and keep track of. 

This afternoon has felt like it's gone on forever. But I also think it's good for the jury to go slow, triple check their information, and complete the process fully. Moving too quickly, missing key evidence and coming back as a hung jury would be horrible. 

• Upvote 10

This thread moves so fast, i can’t really follow - and every time I refresh the page to see the newest comments, I hope to read Josh has been found guilty. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

1 minute ago, EmmieJ said:

I got my booster yesterday and only had a sore arm until about 24 hours later.  Now have  low grade fever and slight headache, but I think Tylenol will take care of those effects.

I got my Pfizer booster today too! I’m also 10.5 weeks pregnant :) wondering how the side effects will be… I had aches and crazy fatigue for 24 hours after my second!

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 12

I need to schedule my booster soon. I’m a little nervous because I had a bad time of it after my 2nd shot (Pfizer) so I want to make sure nothing important is happening for a day or two afterwards. 

Random Q, but goes with the thread drift and might pass some time: Did anyone here have a rough time with shot #2 and do totally fine (or at least better) with the booster?

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Just now, FluffySnowball said:

This thread moves so fast, i can’t really follow - and every time I refresh the page to see the newest comments, I hope to read Josh has been found guilty. 

Sameeee… keep refreshing to see if there’s a verdict ahhh

• I Agree 4

1 minute ago, GiggleOfGirls said:

I need to schedule my booster soon. I’m a little nervous because I had a bad time of it after my 2nd shot (Pfizer) so I want to make sure nothing important is happening for a day or two afterwards. 

Random Q, but goes with the thread drift and might pass some time: Did anyone here have a rough time with shot #2 and do totally fine (or at least better) with the booster?

I had every side effect under the sun after my 2nd Pfizer shot, so I was worried about the booster.  The effects were much less - just some fatigue and a low fever.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic