IGNORED

Mortons/Campanas/Roberts/Smiths 6: The Devil Went Down to Georgia & Left a Lot of Useless Jackasses

nelliebelle1197

It has been a year since the last thread so I thought I would make a new one. I am still mourning screwing up my old fundie instagram account where I was following most of these monsters. I NEED ADDIE UPDATES PEOPLE!

• Upvote 2

Adeline keeps a lower profile these days. She didn't post much for a while after Glen was born (whom she calls "Glenners" in classic Addie fashion), but she's been making semi-regular family updates for a few months. Her pregnancy is probably the reason. It surprises me, but she doesn't post anything about her house or any decorating she's done. That seemed to be really important to her at the compound.

In her most recent post, she just remarked on the surprise trip Mike and Wes made from Paraguay for their father's birthday, as well as posting pics from the reunion. The elder Mortons are apparently going to Israel in January.

• Upvote 11

Alyssa has been posting a bit about her house. Looks very nice, which it should after all these years living in temporary housing with 3, 4, 5 kids. Hope we get a proper tour. And I agree, I badly want to see Adeline's place, too.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Alyssa has been posting a bit about her house. Looks very nice, which it should after all these years living in temporary housing with 3, 4, 5 kids. Hope we get a proper tour. And I agree, I badly want to see Adeline's place, too.

Yes, it looks good. But it wouldn’t have been worth it to me. They lived in a one bedroom with 5 kids. Nope. Sounds like hell. 

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They lived in a one bedroom with 5 kids. Nope. Sounds like hell. 

Most fundie lives feel like hell to me but 5 kids under 5 in a one bedroom? That would be even worse than hell (if that is possible). This being said I would like a tour of her house (and Adeline's and most of all Sarah's house)

• Upvote 6

WAY better thread title than the last, can we not have ones about death like that?

Didn't get to say this in the last thread but there is indeed a Roberts thread, I know because I created it back in 2018, though it hasn't bee active: 

I'm pretty surprised Norma and Adam broke up, of all thr fundie couples I wouldn't have thought it'd be them.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Does anyone remember when Cleveland was considered the hot, rebel brother? I don’t have photos saved from those days, but he has not aged well (or his style hasn’t that’s for sure). 

• Upvote 9

14 hours ago, izzybluetoo said:

Does anyone remember when Cleveland was considered the hot, rebel brother?

Yes, and there were suggestions that his marriage to Lise would break the Morton mold. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

On 8/31/2022 at 10:18 PM, freethemall said:

WAY better thread title than the last, can we not have ones about death like that?

It had a better title when it started, but was changed when the tragedy happened so that people coming in expecting to just check on whatever garden-variety Morton hot mess was going down wouldn't be blindsided by news of Sitara's death.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

• 2 weeks later...

Francesca posted a picture of a table spread that appears to have been done by Addie for her 2 yr anniversary.  She noted that she did Addie's wedding flowers and had been a new acquaintance at that time.  I guess we know how Edwin met his bride. 

• Upvote 4

It’s Alyssa’s birthday and she has posted to her stories various videos taken of her by friends wishing her many happy returns. If these video clips are current or recent then it does not appear that Alyssa is pregnant or certainly not obviously pregnant. Her youngest child, Claire, is about 15 months old now so it’s seems as if Alyssa has slowed down the baby making train. “5 under 5 “ has got to be tough. 

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, Angelface said:

It’s Alyssa’s birthday and she has posted to her stories various videos taken of her by friends wishing her many happy returns. If these video clips are current or recent then it does not appear that Alyssa is pregnant or certainly not obviously pregnant. Her youngest child, Claire, is about 15 months old now so it’s seems as if Alyssa has slowed down the baby making train. “5 under 5 “ has got to be tough. 

Most fundies who start out with back to back to back pregnancies eventually slow down. The ones that don’t aren’t the norm based on my observations. The Mortons who have been married over a decade have slowed down. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, fluffy said:

Thank you to whoever wrote the title of this thread. It made my day.

Thank you! Someone called them useless jackasses in the last thread and the rest just seemed obvious! 

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Most fundies who start out with back to back to back pregnancies eventually slow down. The ones that don’t aren’t the norm based on my observations. The Mortons who have been married over a decade have slowed down. 

I definitely don't think any of them will end up with 12 like the previous generation. Alyssa might get to 10 and still end up with the largest family.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I definitely don't think any of them will end up with 12 like the previous generation. Alyssa might get to 10 and still end up with the largest family.

We know a few won’t make it to 12. Addie started too late so she won’t. Kress and Rachel slowed way down. So I doubt they will make it to 12. Lise is too old. Martha has infertility. Katie is divorced. So for now, it will be up to the youngest ones to possibly have 12. It’s too late for a lot of the older ones. 

• Upvote 7

Francesca posted some horrible Voddie quote about women who work. F her.  She used to work. Kennedy helps run the coffee shop.  All the times some Smorton gave birth in a hospital? And let's not forget whenever a baby ended up in the NICU. Guess which professions are predominantly women? Nurses,  OBs, peds and neonatologists. Do we think all those women don't have kids, some of them young, at home?! These fundies blather on but the Duggars and Bates love to praise the Nurses and doctors who took care of their precious babies. Hell, Michelle even had a female OB since no one else would let her labor. The hypocrisy kills me. 

Edited by JMO
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

Francessca's IG gives me the impression that she's one of the loudest and dumbest among that family, which is a truly impressive feat given some of her competition.

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

What's her IG handle? I can't find her just by searching for her name.

@francesscamorton, though it appears she's gone private now

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lexiloumarie said:

Alyssa Campana Morton looks to be 4-5 months pregnant in Sara Shearers baby shower photos. 

We knew it would happen eventually. At least there is much more space this time. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Its being discussed in the new babies thread but Sara Shearer had a son born with the same condition as her. I am very curious how they'll handle a less than perfect Patriarch in their particularly toxic cult. 

• Upvote 4

On 10/12/2022 at 3:52 PM, lexiloumarie said:

Its being discussed in the new babies thread but Sara Shearer had a son born with the same condition as her. I am very curious how they'll handle a less than perfect Patriarch in their particularly toxic cult. 

What is the condition??