Jump to content
IGNORED

M is for Mama 17


Coconut Flan

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Wtf is Oil of Joy Apothecary ? Sounds/smells Iike Oil of MLM.

Edited: not an MLM, but definitely homeopathic/naturopathic. 

Edited by Pleiades_06
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Wtf is Oil of Joy Apothecary ? Sounds/smells Iike Oil of MLM.

Edited: not an MLM, but definitely homeopathic/naturopathic. 

She’s a fundie who is a foster parent. I’m just glad she makes her own stuff and doesn’t shill an mlm. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If Braggie was asked to speak, it must’ve been a crappy gathering. 

73886F93-4691-4A67-A545-04D50468B89B.jpeg

When Abbie first posted about taking her daughters on a trip, my first thought was that it's pretty soon after her big birthday trip to be traveling again, but kind of nice to do a mother/daughters trip. Then she revealed that Shaun was with them too (so oldest children babysitting the rest, yet again). Then when she said the trip was for a conference/speaking engagement, I knew those girls were just there as free labor. And her most recent posts showing them working her merch booth proved me right. She's so predictable. No fun trips just for the sake of it for the kids, that's reserved for Abbie and Shaun! Only trips that serve mama.

  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wifey4Lifey said:

When Abbie first posted about taking her daughters on a trip, my first thought was that it's pretty soon after her big birthday trip to be traveling again, but kind of nice to do a mother/daughters trip. Then she revealed that Shaun was with them too (so oldest children babysitting the rest, yet again). Then when she said the trip was for a conference/speaking engagement, I knew those girls were just there as free labor. And her most recent posts showing them working her merch booth proved me right. She's so predictable. No fun trips just for the sake of it for the kids, that's reserved for Abbie and Shaun! Only trips that serve mama.

Just imagine what Braggie would do if suddenly her 5 oldest kids were gone off some place, her mom got sick and couldn’t help, and Shawn was at a work conference out of state. I bet she never parents her youngest 5 kids without help. And she would have a complete meltdown if she had to for even a day.

  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Abbie just posted an inflammatory podcast interview she did with someone named Alex Clark about why gentle parenting is bad for Christians to do. 

I skimmed. It was too embarrassing to watch. The cohost as much I could tell is not a parent and why they invited Abbie on as either a parenting or Bible “expert,” who knows? 

  • Upvote 4
  • Disgust 6
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

Abbie just posted an inflammatory podcast interview she did with someone named Alex Clark about why gentle parenting is bad for Christians to do. 

I skimmed. It was too embarrassing to watch. The cohost as much I could tell is not a parent and why they invited Abbie on as either a parenting or Bible “expert,” who knows? 

Good to know she believes Jesus was lying when he said "take my yoke upon me for I am gentle and humble in heart." Good to know. F that woman!

  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, neuroticcat said:

Abbie just posted an inflammatory podcast interview she did with someone named Alex Clark about why gentle parenting is bad for Christians to do. 

I skimmed. It was too embarrassing to watch. The cohost as much I could tell is not a parent and why they invited Abbie on as either a parenting or Bible “expert,” who knows? 

I bet she loves the Pearls’ books. 

  • Upvote 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those poor kids. They were born to a woman who is indifferent to kids, believes she has no ownership over her own body and likely takes out her frustration by, at the minimum, being verbally cruel and likely also physically aggressive. 

  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2023 at 3:18 PM, SassyPants said:

Those poor kids. They were born to a woman who is indifferent to kids, believes she has no ownership over her own body and likely takes out her frustration by, at the minimum, being verbally cruel and likely also physically aggressive. 

You're generous when you say she's indifferent. Some of them she downright hates. 

  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just saw this on Abbie's Instagram page:

Spoiler

Screenshot(16418).thumb.png.8719f5ae39833210382d8cdbc7c3f591.png

What were they thinking?  There are so many way that the tiny boys could get hurt on this pile of wood.  

  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Xan said:

I just saw this on Abbie's Instagram page:

  Hide contents

Screenshot(16418).thumb.png.8719f5ae39833210382d8cdbc7c3f591.png

What were they thinking?  There are so many way that the tiny boys could get hurt on this pile of wood.  

By the time you have ten kids, you just don’t give a fuck. We see this with all the ultra huge fundie families. I’m sure the youngest kids will have way more broken bones and stitches than the oldest ones ever did. 

  • Upvote 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Xan said:

I just saw this on Abbie's Instagram page:

  Hide contents

Screenshot(16418).thumb.png.8719f5ae39833210382d8cdbc7c3f591.png

What were they thinking?  There are so many way that the tiny boys could get hurt on this pile of wood.  

And my first thought is to wonder how many snakes in that woodpile. 

  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2023 at 1:35 PM, neuroticcat said:

Abbie just posted an inflammatory podcast interview she did with someone named Alex Clark about why gentle parenting is bad for Christians to do. 

I skimmed. It was too embarrassing to watch. The cohost as much I could tell is not a parent and why they invited Abbie on as either a parenting or Bible “expert,” who knows? 

I'm playing catch up and just watched a clip. Abbie is repulsive in every way. Her smugness is on full display in her mannerisms. The way she reclines in her seat, her tone of voice, her hand gestures, the look on her face, everything about her screams self styled "expert" based on absolutely nothing. Her book should be called, Actually, I Hate Kids But Found A Formula For Obedience. She is the antithesis of a healthy parent/child relationship. No one should listen to her advice. 

Abbie has zero children outside the home so far. I've been a parent for 30 years and actually took the time to discover who my child is and raise her based on her individual needs. I listened to her because she's a fully autonomous human being, not an extension of me. The one thing I've learned is that there's no way to tell who your child will be until they're out in the world on their own, outside of mom and dad's sphere of influence. I'd like to see where Abbie's children are in 20 years. Then we can talk. 

  • Upvote 12
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

I'm playing catch up and just watched a clip. Abbie is repulsive in every way. Her smugness is on full display in her mannerisms. The way she reclines in her seat, her tone of voice, her hand gestures, the look on her face, everything about her screams self styled "expert" based on absolutely nothing. Her book should be called, Actually, I Hate Kids But Found A Formula For Obedience. She is the antithesis of a healthy parent/child relationship. No one should listen to her advice. 

Abbie has zero children outside the home so far. I've been a parent for 30 years and actually took the time to discover who my child is and raise her based on her individual needs. I listened to her because she's a fully autonomous human being, not an extension of me. The one thing I've learned is that there's no way to tell who your child will be until they're out in the world on their own, outside of mom and dad's sphere of influence. I'd like to see where Abbie's children are in 20 years. Then we can talk. 

Looking at Braggie as a 41 year old, can’t help but think her own parents failed her. 

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Child collectors are rarely decent parents who produce grown children who are an asset to the communities they populate. Logically this makes sense because the parents do not have the time to give each individual child the attention that they need, to build on and hone each child’s strengths and interests.

  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Child collectors are rarely decent parents who produce grown children who are an asset to the communities they populate. Logically this makes sense because the parents do not have the time to give each individual child the attention that they need, to build on and hone each child’s strengths and interests.

I would also guess it’s also partly because the parents can’t actually help them and support them much as adults as well. When they were kids, they were on their own. As adults, they are on their own as well. Like I’ve said before, Braggie won’t and can’t help all 10 kids with childcare, money, cooking, housework, or homeschool. Most parents don’t kick their kids to the curb when they turn 18. Out of all my friends with kids, most have parents that will offer at least I bit of help or support. Some more than others. If you aren’t supportive of your children into adulthood, they will have more problems with less solutions. And the negative consequences will follow.

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2023 at 8:18 AM, SuperNova said:

She is the antithesis of a healthy parent/child relationship. No one should listen to her advice. 

You'd think that Alex Clark would look at Abbie's social media before the interview -- as in that disastrous trip to Europe. Talk about an Exhibit A for bad parenting.

I guess Alex Clark is too fucking stupid to do some research.

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So yeah another Scamaritan clone.  I bet Braggie gets great service and rates because she's a #chmpartner.

I also assume she shills for them all the time where and whenever she can.

And Braggie is flat out lying that conventional insurance is a no go for them. My self-employed photographer friend has insurance through ACA -- ya know the evil Obama care.  

 

  • Upvote 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

So yeah another Scamaritan clone.  I bet Braggie gets great service and rates because she's a #chmpartner.

I also assume she shills for them all the time where and whenever she can.

And Braggie is flat out lying that conventional insurance is a no go for them. My self-employed photographer friend has insurance through ACA -- ya know the evil Obama care.  

 

Yeah, she knows she's lying. Everyone can get insurance now. That's the point*. What she won't publicly admit is: "we refuse to pay the monthly premium to insure 12** people."

*Everyone can get insurance now. This is not in any way remotely similar to universal healthcare. 

**They have 10 kids, right?

  • Upvote 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll bet cash money that the only time they've used that great CHM fake insurance was for the twins' birth.

Based on how Braggie writes about her children, she is so NOT taking them to the doctor for sniffles/ earaches/ cuts/ sprains/ etc. etc. etc.  Broken bones probably, but she most likely pitches a fit, complains, and punishes the child for breaking the bone.

Statistically speaking with 10 there are bound to be incidents that need a doctor. We know that the least tiny thing can set her off on a child.  Braggie is not a mom who understands that children are imperfect beings who sometimes do stupid things and get hurt.  That doesn't fit her narrative.

Except for her ranting about the awfulness of Shiloh. Whom she would "know" got hurt on purpose to plague her life.

 

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 10
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I'll bet cash money that the only time they've used that great CHM fake insurance was for the twins' birth.

Based on how Braggie writes about her children, she is so NOT taking them to the doctor for sniffles/ earaches/ cuts/ sprains/ etc. etc. etc.  Broken bones probably, but she most likely pitches a fit, complains, and punishes the child for breaking the bone.

Statistically speaking with 10 there are bound to be incidents that need a doctor. We know that the least tiny thing can set her off on a child.  Braggie is not a mom who understands that children are imperfect beings who sometimes do stupid things and get hurt.  That doesn't fit her narrative.

Except for her ranting about the awfulness of Shiloh. Whom she would "know" got hurt on purpose to plague her life.

 

She had bragged about her home remedies before. Her disgusting black charcoal drink that she gives toddlers and then gets upset when they throw up black shit all over her precious rugs. I’m sure those kids rarely see the doctor. 

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Trending Content

  • Recent Status Updates

    • 47of74

      47of74

      Yeah, that's me.  Though to be fair I am trying to learn Italian and Spanish.

      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!
      ⚾❣️
      · 3 replies
    • mango_fandango

      mango_fandango

      It’s not supposed to be mosquito season right now but I still appear to have been bitten twice on the side of my foot. Bastards. I know I shouldn’t scratch but it’s so tempting… 😑
      · 0 replies
    • Therapy Outside the Box

      Therapy Outside the Box

      Hello,
       
      I'm brand new to this forum. It was suggested to me by former and outspoken Remnant Fellowship member (Natasha Pavlovich) that I join this forum and put out here what I do. She also warned me that no one on here trusts, or trusts easily, and that I'd likely be assumed to be a Remnant plant or spy until vetted and verified as not that. Fair enough. 
      In short, and in truth, I'm a psychotherapist with 25 yrs experience in Franklin TN (less than three miles from RF incidentally) with a special interest in working with people formerly associated with cults, cult-like or any and all high control intitutions. I'm especially interested in working with those desiring not only deconstruct, recover and learn to thrive post-indoctrination, but those desiring to recapture or cultivate an authentic sense of theology without walls, or spirituality with borders. 
      To date, I've worked with former Amish, Mennonite, LDS/FLDS, FOG, and a those representing a whole slew of evangelical, fire and brimstone fear/shame/guilt-inducing institutions.
      I am especially interested in working with former Remnant Fellowship and Scientology members. I view RF as basically Scientology without the budget. 
      I'll leave it there. Much more can be gleaned about me through my website: therapyoutsidethebox.com or IG: @ therapyoutsidethebox
       
      Peace,
       
      Chris Hancock, LCSW
      Franklin, TN

      · 3 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      I have a friend with untreated autism and ADHD. I've tried so fucking hard to help. He refuses. It's a mess. I'm really really tired.
      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      Making Jill Duggar's brownie recipe because why not stay up late.
      · 2 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Party on aisle 15....

      Also no interest if fully paid in so many months.
      · 0 replies
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      Happy Supper Bowel Sunday!!  No, wait. That isn't right...
      Anyway, enjoy the game (or the half time show, or the ads)!
      And a very happy Sunday to everyone who doesn't care about the NFL! 
      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      I'm a huge baseball fan. This year, MLB TV showed Liga Dominicana games in December and January and it was a fucking revelation. The players had so much fire and joy. The announcers with their charming DR accents were a blast, though I could hardly keep up with the Spanish. DItto the Serie del Caribe. As a White Sox fan, the MLB season is going to suffer by comparison. Te amo los Tigres del Licey!
      · 2 replies
    • bea

      bea

      I've just realized how long I've been on FJ.  Holy cow.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.