IGNORED

Mortons/Campanas/Roberts/Smiths 6: The Devil Went Down to Georgia & Left a Lot of Useless Jackasses

nelliebelle1197

35 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

What is the condition??

I believe that she has phocomelia. And since her son has it, it appears to be genetic.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

Looks like Bret is seriously ill with heart failure. He & Jackie are at UAB while he's undergoing tests in order to get on the heart transplant list.

Bret Smith admitted to hospital.jpg

Edited by hoipolloi
Removing identifying info
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

Bret's still in the hospital but he & Jackie posted the following in the past week:

970258164_Bretspeaksfromtheheart.thumb.png.d3b02285f5470579408361a2388f60e2.png

Jacqueline Smith pontificates.png

Edited by hoipolloi
Fixed typo
  • Disgust 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 3

Of course they are using his health condition to shame their children into letting them back into their lives. I would be shocked if they hadn’t. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Of course they are using his health condition to shame their children into letting them back into their lives. I would be shocked if they hadn’t. 

Do you think it will work? I wonder if Kressant ever feels tempted to let them in-it seems like they used to have so much contact. It’s good she’s so far away

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Do you think it will work?

If so, thereʻs nothing on any of the S'Morton kidsʻ public social media accounts.

Guessing that Bret and Jackies are reaping what they've sown.

• Upvote 9

13 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Do you think it will work? I wonder if Kressant ever feels tempted to let them in-it seems like they used to have so much contact. It’s good she’s so far away

I don’t think it will work on Kressant or Rachel. They are too far removed in another country. They even have a replacement family. They have older women in their lives that act like grandparents to the kids. But Bethany is close and she interacts with the younger siblings. So she would be the only one who might fall for it. But they seem to be close with Danny’s family. 

• Upvote 10

Do you think they know that transplant teams take infection control very very seriously?  To be on the transplant list, patients need to be vaccinated and need to be able to follow the post transplant medical regimen. The way those two are wearing their masks make me think they don't have a clue.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6

22 minutes ago, browngrl said:

Do you think they know that transplant teams take infection control very very seriously?  To be on the transplant list, patients need to be vaccinated and need to be able to follow the post transplant medical regimen. The way those two are wearing their masks make me think they don't have a clue.

I’ve told this story before but a baby needed a heart transplant over the summer and his parents are anti-vaxers and threw a fit online over it. They told everyone the doctor’s name and people started sending death threats to the guy just because he said the baby needed his routine vaccines before he was put on the list. I bet Bret had his vaccines as a child and maybe young adult. I bet he will get the few vaccines he needs if it means going on the transplant list. 

• Upvote 6

Is their eldest son still in prison? 

On 10/23/2022 at 5:56 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve told this story before but a baby needed a heart transplant over the summer and his parents are anti-vaxers and threw a fit online over it. They told everyone the doctor’s name and people started sending death threats to the guy just because he said the baby needed his routine vaccines before he was put on the list. I bet Bret had his vaccines as a child and maybe young adult. I bet he will get the few vaccines he needs if it means going on the transplant list. 

Why would those parents go after the doctor? The vaccination rules aren’t HIS personal rules. I know the parents are under stress, but think!
Bret may have had typical childhood illnesses/vaccines, but what about Covid? Or flu shots, pneumonia, shingles? Would he be willing to follow all the restrictions and take the medications a transplant requires? I’m having a difficult time seeing that happening. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Letgo said:

Is their eldest son still in prison? 

Why would those parents go after the doctor? The vaccination rules aren’t HIS personal rules. I know the parents are under stress, but think!
Bret may have had typical childhood illnesses/vaccines, but what about Covid? Or flu shots, pneumonia, shingles? Would he be willing to follow all the restrictions and take the medications a transplant requires? I’m having a difficult time seeing that happening. 

The parents just wanted a person to blame. So they blamed the doctor who told them they had to give the baby his routine vaccines before he was put on the list. After the dr and hospital got death threats from rabid anti-vaxers, the parents changed their minds. Because they realized this doctor and hospital were literally the only hope they had to save their child’s life. The baby is doing great now btw. And this is why I think Bret might put up a small fight before he gives in and gets the vaccines recommended. When it’s life or death, most people give in and get the vaccines. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

I'd be so pissed if I signed up to be an organ donor and, of all people, Captain Fucking Bret got my heart.  What a waste of a good organ.  I'd probably dedicate my afterlife to haunting him.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

Per his most recent FB update, Bret may be too far gone for a transplant. If he doesn't make it, I wonder what acknowledgement we'll see from his grown kids. I can see Kressant vagueposting about it.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 6

I wonder if mother dearest will still have Alan the Innocent™️on a pedestal or if she will get a clue about how lonely she is and at least superficially do right by the rest of the family?

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

I wonder if mother dearest will still have Alan the Innocent™️on a pedestal or if she will get a clue about how lonely she is and at least superficially do right by the rest of the family?

She has a lot of the adopted kids still talking to her. But they are all leading their own lives and they have zero grandchildren for her to visit with. Maybe if Wally decided to have a baby soon that will fill her grandchild void. It’s crazy to think how many grandchildren she has and she sees none of them. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

No, she'll double down and post endlessly about selfish children abandoning and not honoring their parents.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Their friend has some nerve comparing her husband's AFIB to Bret's heart failure, severe enough to be getting on the transplant list!

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She has a lot of the adopted kids still talking to her. But they are all leading their own lives and they have zero grandchildren for her to visit with. Maybe if Wally decided to have a baby soon that will fill her grandchild void. It’s crazy to think how many grandchildren she has and she sees none of them. 

Damn, I didn’t realise they still have their claws in the adopted kids. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

Damn, I didn’t realise they still have their claws in the adopted kids. 

The ones that haven’t died due to a completely avoidable accident. I’m hoping most of the 7 adopted kids left are going to come to their own conclusions about their parents. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

Bethany and her kids visited the Morton farm today. Only 8 of the kids there are their biological cousins, but those families were so enmeshed at one point I’m sure all the Morton grandkids seem like their cousins. 

• Upvote 7

Wally posted a pic of himself, his wife, Jackie, and Madara at the hospital. So they better not complain none of their kids are visiting. Because at least 2 have. ETA: Arman visited too. So that’s three of the seven adopted children. I wonder about the little boys. I could see them going off on their own and never looking back. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Wally posted a pic of himself, his wife, Jackie, and Madara at the hospital. So they better not complain none of their kids are visiting.

And NONE of them -- including Bret, Jackie, their kids, or their friends  -- are wearing masks. Must be the new post-COVID protocol for organ transplant wards. JFC.

Also, on Friday, Jackie made this comment -- would this company be Scamaritan or a real insurance company?

Our insurance company provides a nice hotel room for me 3 blocks away with kitchen.  

• Upvote 1