(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 44 - Fate in the hands of the jury

HerNameIsBuffy

3 minutes ago, IrishCarrie said:

Reddit says the jury has adjourned till tomorrow 😫😫😫

Not trusting Reddit very much right now 

• Upvote 2

From The Sun

Jury has not reached decision

The jury in the Josh Duggar trial has not yet reached a verdict.

The Sun reporter said the jurors have indicated they want to come back tomorrow to deliberate further.

Edited by FrumperedCat
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2

What can be that hard for the jurors to see that he is guilty.  I can't believe anyone would be so dumb to believe the Defenses take of a hacker hiding out at McDonalds.  

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4

They have asked but does it mean they will be permitted 😭NO jurors! Stay on the blanket and do the right thing! 😩

Edited by neuroticcat
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 8

I was pregnant with my first two shots (Pfizer) and felt like death both times. Got my booster recently (Moderna. I am a healthcare worker) and felt pretty crappy for one night but it wasn’t half as bad as those first two. I actually got it on a Wednesday evening and worked the next two days (not sure why I did that lol) but I was able to function at my job working 12 hour shifts. Felt pretty crappy and took some Advil but I had to call off after the first two. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

What can be that hard for the jurors to see that he is guilty.  I can't believe anyone would be so dumb to believe the Defenses take of a hacker hiding out at McDonalds.  

Or in France 🙄

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

Oh, thats so interesting. Even here it's so different. I live in Austria, and I was able to go to a vaccination place randomly on a sunday and get my shot very quickly. the longest waiting time was for them to do the paperwork before you got in line to actually get the shot. OTOH, i work in Germany, and a lot of my colleagues are asking our company to provide booster shots, because they seem not to be able to get appointments themselves. It is different.

Have to add that Austria went on a lockdown (again) about 2 weeks ago, thats still going to last until Sunday, so that's a big reason why they make the vaccination widely avaliable. We just really need to get our quote up quite a bit, to not have another lockdown soon enough.

Anyways, not gonna go to bed now when the verdict might be annouced soon! :D (edited: or maybe not ?)

It varies a lot in the US.  My husband and I just walked in to a drugstore (pharmacy) to get our boosters.   My daughter (who lives in a town an hour away) got an appointment.  A good friend who lives within 5 minutes of me, chose to have an appointment instead of walking into a drugstore because she wanted to make sure they hadn’t run out.  My brother, who lives in a big city, got his booster as a walk in.   And so on.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Oh come on please soon. Its 11pm over here and I have a whole day of work tomorrow and then after that Im going to go get my covid booster.

Here in the UK its usually six months and only over 40s, people with health conditions and frontline health and social care, but my local government page just announced that its now three months. So I suppose I will be attending the drop in clinic after work then. Yay! Im frontline, children's services, and glad to get it early as Ive only had this job for a few months and was not eligible for early access the first time around (major imposter syndrome about whether Im important enough to get it, even though our department got an email saying we are eligible). 

I had a minor sore arm for 2 days for dose one, pretty much nothing other than minor soreness if I contorted my arm into weird positons for maybe 12 hours after dose 2. Hoping I get the same for the booster as I have work on Friday too, and we have our work's Christmas do after that, but honestly I just dont want to get covid. Also if anyone in our building tests positive, everyone gets the pleasure of taking daily covid tests for 10 days as we cant work from home, instead of the usual twice a week plus before face to face meetings, so I feel like I am doing a major favour for my colleagues too, as covid tests suck.

• Upvote 4

Moderna 1 & 2 in March

Moderna 3 at the end of October.

Of the 3 #2 was the worst side effect wise. I think Moderna 3 is not a full dose but Pfizer 3 is - the pharmacist told me when I got #3 at my local Safeway that my reaction should be milder - it was about the same as my reaction to #1.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, mstee said:

I was pregnant with my first two shots (Pfizer) and felt like death both times. Got my booster recently (Moderna. I am a healthcare worker) and felt pretty crappy for one night but it wasn’t half as bad as those first two. I actually got it on a Wednesday evening and worked the next two days (not sure why I did that lol) but I was able to function at my job working 12 hour shifts. Felt pretty crappy and took some Advil but I had to call off after the first two. 

Did you take anything for it while pregnant? Going to monitor my temp and take Tylenol if I spike a fever, but then I also don’t feel great taking Tylenol with the new research out about its use in pregnancy, ugh

• Love 1

It’s not at all shocking that there’s no verdict so far. I would have been way more surprised if there was one today. They’ve only been deliberating for 4-ish hours about exhausting stuff. They are probably tired and want to go home. 

• Upvote 33
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic