IGNORED

Josie & Kelton 9

Coconut Flan

Just now, Dbm said:

Josie announced her pregnancy, I knew it 🤣

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_9535.thumb.PNG.b63b8118b8f845c8fe8ce5002c291c99.PNG

I agree. I've been getting the pregnant vibes for a bit now.  Not at all surprised by her announcement. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Dbm said:

The ultrasound date is 07/26, so when is the baby due ?

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_9573.thumb.PNG.6946d7f62e3aec1d2f2e4ca0356cb1c5.PNG

Ultrasound also says gestational age is 8 weeks 1 day so that’s a due date of March 6. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 8

I knew it based on her girls makeover room reveal, but, didn't post as she hadn't announced (it was a few hours later) and I guess it was possible her breasts gained weight and her stomach had the curve. So probably having a rough couple of weeks, thus her social media break. Not shocked, gotta try for the boy.

She also posted redoing the girls room. LOL at her talking about sorting their clothing by colour ... very little!

How many bedrooms do they have and colour me shocked, but, the flooring in the girls bedroom is in bad shape. Sand it and either stain or repaint it all. She did put down a pink rug with graduating colour which does cover a lot of it.

Spoiler

image.png.3ef0452f4c14ad1eeb27a5c853dc97db.png

image.png.272bbc949f7c875bcb33c8a5a14b5689.png

Edited by Smoochie
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

How many bedrooms do they have and colour me shocked, but, the flooring in the girls bedroom is in bad shape. Sand it and either stain or repaint it all. She did put down a pink rug with graduating colour which does cover a lot of it.

Hide contents

image.png.3ef0452f4c14ad1eeb27a5c853dc97db.png

image.png.272bbc949f7c875bcb33c8a5a14b5689.png

I think they have 2 bedrooms and one small play room

exactly, when they removed the furniture I thought they were going to fix the floor, but nope  

• Upvote 3

I wouldn’t be surprised if they stared looking for a new house. Josie said the bathroom remodel would be their last major project in this house and I think they will find their current house a little small with 3 kids. 

• Upvote 4

Hopefully it is a boy and they dont have to keep risking the babies health each time. Last baby already had to spent time in the NICU and she said the doctors told them with each pregnancy the rare antibody issues she has will get worse.

Edited by llucie
spelling
  • Upvote 7

I dunno I have a feeling barring any major near death experiences, this will not be there last baby.

I think they will go to about four or five depending on sexes and accidents.

I worry for these girls with anti abortion feelings and their health issues, for me as a mother I would be telling my girl, "you done? send that man in for the snip"

I would want a lot more comfort in permanent birth control for my daughter's long fertile years ahead.  

On the upside Allyssa and Carlin seem to be successful so far it not getting pregnant against doctors orders. So there is that. 

I just worry that they wont listen if they are told NO MORE BABIES YOU OR THEM WILL DIE.

I would hope they would take some kind of permanent protection steps (yes I know that these can not be 100 percent also) but any baby from a vasectomy fail or tubal ligation fail (bar doctor incompetence/failure in procedure) to me would be a medical miracle and I would happily admit that.  Dunno if I would risk my life on it, but it would give me pause. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

5 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I dunno I have a feeling barring any major near death experiences, this will not be there last baby.

I think they will go to about four or five depending on sexes and accidents.

I worry for these girls with anti abortion feelings and their health issues, for me as a mother I would be telling my girl, "you done? send that man in for the snip"

I would want a lot more comfort in permanent birth control for my daughter's long fertile years ahead.  

On the upside Allyssa and Carlin seem to be successful so far it not getting pregnant against doctors orders. So there is that. 

I just worry that they wont listen if they are told NO MORE BABIES YOU OR THEM WILL DIE.

I would hope they would take some kind of permanent protection steps (yes I know that these can not be 100 percent also) but any baby from a vasectomy fail or tubal ligation fail (bar doctor incompetence/failure in procedure) to me would be a medical miracle and I would happily admit that.  Dunno if I would risk my life on it, but it would give me pause. 

Josie has publically admited to using an hormonal IUD wich is incredible progresive for them. If she was ok with that i am sure they are open to other options of birth control. Its clear this was a planned baby. She literally talked about having baby fever a few months ago, then about taking the IUD out, and now she is pregnant.

I hope if its another girl they could learn to be content with that. I imagine with his mother dying in childbirth Josies high risk pregnancies are not easy for Kelton.

• Upvote 16

So I am assuming this time line fits Kelly letting slip on the fourth of July video 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

So I am assuming this time line fits Kelly letting slip on the fourth of July video 

Oh I missed this. What did Kelly say?

27 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Yes. She would have been 5 weeks on July 4th. And that fits with her being utterly exhausted and with Kelly knowing (and that may have been the first time Kelly saw Josie in person after finding out)

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Yes. She would have been 5 weeks on July 4th. And that fits with her being utterly exhausted and with Kelly knowing (and that may have been the first time Kelly saw Josie in person after finding out)

Oh lord I remember pregnancy tired, I have never felt anything like it. It was like my whole body was waited down with exhaustion. I was lucky I was single and had no one to take care of other than myself. So if I wanted to call it a night at 5 pm (half an hour after getting home from work) that's what I did. I would sleep through to the next day and still be tired. It got better but holy hell those first bout three months.... 

29 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Oh I missed this. What did Kelly say?

I cant remember myself but what it was, was a dead give away that she was pregnant 

We discussed it at the time but I did not see the clip that it came from so I only got the discussion 

• Upvote 3

I think the Kelly clip was from one of Trace’s videos. I watched it a few times, but I couldn’t catch what she was saying. But Josie was sleeping on the couch at her grandparents’ house while everyone was socializing in the next room. When she got up, she looked either sick or exhausted.

• Upvote 3

It was Trace's video of July 4. She was napping and then Kelly had her arm around Josie saying, "Another little one mumble mumble something or other". I couldn't quite catch it but I definitely called it right around when it happened. 

• Upvote 8

21 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

Ultrasound also says gestational age is 8 weeks 1 day so that’s a due date of March 6. 

you're on point 👌 she just mentioned that the baby is coming early march 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dbm said:

you're on point 👌 she just mentioned that the baby is coming early march 

Bates women deliver early. My guess is mid-late February.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

14 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Could be leap day this year.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Katie was due March 4th and gave birth on Feb 17. Maybe it will be the first quadruple birthday in the family 

@CarrotCake Sending you internet hugs. Be gentle with yourself as you grieve and give yourself whatever time you need. Miscarriage grief is real and don’t listen to anyone who tries to tell you otherwise. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 5