IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 53

GreyhoundFan

image.png.87e3a858835375797bcd3b7ea0ad798b.png

"Burning For Trump"

Maxwell Azarello may not have been a Trumper, but he was a conspiracy theorist like Trump. Yesterday, he died after setting himself on fire outside the Manhattan courthouse where Trump is currently on trial for his hush money payments to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.

This is Trump’s response to his supporters. Thousands are losing their life savings investing in stock for Truth Social while it tanks, believing that Trump will save them. But it’s impossible for them to gain or even recoup their investments because Trump has devalued it even more by dumping more stock into the market. He doesn’t care about his supporters whether they invest in his stock, die while attacking the Capitol or an FBI field office, or if they set themselves on fire.

Proving my point, the Trump Campaign’s statement on this event ended with “Make America Great Again.”

Yes, this cartoon is brutal. One of my proofers HATES it telling me, “I don’t have the stomach for this one.” She may be right. Maybe I shouldn’t have gone with it, but I’m standing by it.

Continued from here::

• Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I heard about the guy lighting himself on fire to protest fornicate smear lighting himself on fire yesterday and dying at the hospital.  I'm also not sure if the guy was a Branch Trumpvidian sine he didn't seem to have much use for the fornicate smear or President Biden.  I figure the guy was a deeply disturbed individual who did this to gain attention.

• Upvote 3

image.jpeg.e63d3ab2f45dd8639ff665019dea0618.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

image.jpeg.5430a86be4101d752cc2529fbcb91e73.jpeg

• Upvote 6

image.png.7a7eb5e55a52ade293393df2cc2e81d2.png

I probably would have captioned it "Jesus Wept".

• Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

image.png.deaeb0f781931cff0c5d2f774e403b22.png

• Haha 11

image.jpeg.76572ac16cd3561e18e4430ee64a19e5.jpeg

• Upvote 6

image.jpeg.51458d3c9b0795ebd685381b2c14783e.jpeg

• Upvote 5

image.png.4a773024d9a04eefbe10fae217b2830e.png

"Moscow Marge"

Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, whom you may remember from such fantastic conspiracy theories like Jewish Space Lasers, Gazpacho Police, and Bill Gates’ Peachtree Dish, opposes the United States providing military aid to Ukraine. MTG doesn’t oppose this for fiscal or ethical reasons because she lies when she explains her opposition.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, like Donald Trump, is a Putin stooge. Last week on Steve Bannon’s podcast (who’s another lying Putin stooge), she said Speaker Mike Johnson’s support for a bill funding Ukraine made her “stomach flip over.” And this is a troll who’s said and done a lot of nasty stuff that should make everyone’s stomach flip, like stalking survivors of school shootings, endorsing death threats of former Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and comparing mask mandates to the Holocaust.

Moscow Marge told No-Shower Steve, “The American people are the ones writing the check and I absolutely hate everybody here doing this. I mean I seriously hate them for doing this for the American people and paying for the murder and slaughter of the people in Ukraine.”

Where did Marge get this idea that helping Ukraine fight off a Russian invasion is paying for the murder and slaughter of the people in Ukraine? We’d be paying for the murder and slaughter of Ukranians if we were giving the money to Vladimir Putin.

Marge also said we shouldn’t support Ukraine because Putin hasn’t said anything about invading other nations. She said, “Vladimir Putin has not said he wants to go march across Europe and take Europe and the reality is Ukraine is not even a NATO member nation.”

Putin invaded Ukraine because Donald Trump lost the 2020 election which foiled their plans to disband NATO. With a strong proponent of NATO like President Joe Biden in the White House, Putin knew now is probably his last chance to invade Ukraine before it becomes a member of NATO. Putin can’t invade any NATO nation without the alliance coming to its defense.

Ken Buck, a former member of the Goon Caucus who recently retired from Congress labeled MTG as “Moscow Marjorie.” He told CNN’s Erin Burnett in an interview that Moscow Marjorie is “getting her talking points from the Kremlin.”

Moscow Marge also told No-Bath Bannon that Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin “and the others here more than anything want to send your uncles, your cousins and your sons and daughters to the frontlines in Ukraine because that is the only country that for some weird, sick and evil reason that they care about.” This is called fear-mongering.

Liz Cheney responded, saying, “Once again Moscow Marge is busy deploying her Kremlin talking points. Is she a useful idiot or is she intentionally spreading Putin’s lies? Either way it’s pathetic and un-American.” The bulk of the Republican Party has been un-American for a long time.

After the bill passed, Moscow Marge said, “This is a sellout of America today. When we have members of Congress there waving the Ukrainian flag on the US House of Representatives floor…I think every American in this country should be furious.” She forgets that MAGAts waved the Confederate Flag inside Congress during the failed Trump coup, which she supported and who she now calls “hostages” and “patriots.” The difference between Ukraine and the Confederacy is that Ukraine never went to war with us.

Even The New York Post, a lying Murdoch-owned tabloid labeled her “Moscow Marjorie” on its front page today. Don’t worry. The link isn’t to the Post. I wouldn’t do that to you.

Moscow Marge has become Vladimir Putin’s Special Envoy to Congress. Perhaps she thinks the USSR is still a thing and that she’s truly a representative of the nation of Georgia instead of the state. I know…that’s not fair. The Republic of Georgia hates Putin.

Moscow Marge is a traitor to this nation and like Trump, a national security threat. Moscow Marge, like Trump, isn’t working for the American people who pay her salary. She works for Putin.

I think the voters in his district would be better represented by Bullwinkle. At least he’s not a filthy lying traitor.

Wossamotta with Moscow Marge is that she’s a traitor.

• Upvote 6

image.png.24ccf71760dbcce9d7a98d7685d22467.png

• Upvote 4

image.jpeg.e22eb97233de133b7656c529846f0944.jpeg

• Upvote 6

image.png.aa713b60872c8bbf92e729a73b6c674f.png

• Upvote 6

image.thumb.png.576522eeb6df93024ee808f609fc5ba1.png

• Upvote 4

image.thumb.png.66813b95e074ca2ce04d54425ddcf8b3.pngShe may need binoculars , but I mean, having a front row view and all. 

• Upvote 5

takendown.thumb.jpg.1c2071c1a772e6586c0a46c1ca8af6bd.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

image.png.229a65a0aea49bfe43326ee5f5da2375.png

"MAGA Enquirer"

There have been a lot of pecker jokes going around with David Pecker, former publisher of the National Enquirer, testifying in the Trump hush-money trial. But I got over all the penis jokes in 2018 when it was first revealed that the National Enquirer was engaging in what they called catch-and-kill journalism.

I use the word “journalism” in jest here as the National Enquirer is about as much of a legitimate newspaper as Laura Loomer is a journalist.

You may not recall, but this was a big story in 2018 that I chronicled in August of that year with a cartoon and blog. The cartoon is similar to this one but updated.

In 2018, I wrote: The gossip rag National Enquirer was supportive of Donald Trump during the 2016 election. They ran frontpage headlines praising Trump and bashing his opponents. They accused Ted Cruz’s father of having something to do with the assassination of JFK. They ran multiple front pages on Hillary Clinton, claiming she was going to jail, only had six months to live, had brain cancer, was an alcoholic, had a lesbian lover, had a massive weight gain, and that she had framed the Trump family.

The Weekly World News headline about Bill Clinton hiring a three-breasted intern was more believable than anything the Enquirer published about Hillary.

The Enquirer also collected dirt on Trump. They investigated multiple stories of Trump’s infidelity…and proceeded to bury each. They enacted a program called “catch and kill,” which was to sign exclusive rights to a story and then bury it. That way, the person claiming they slept with Trump couldn’t tell their story to another publication.

This kind of “journalism” won high praise from Trump, who labels most of the media “fake news.” He said the Enquirer’s publisher, David Pecker, should be in charge of The New York Times and that the Enquirer should have won a Pulitzer Prize. Meanwhile, Pecker was storing all the Trump info in a safe.

After Trump won the election, Pecker became fearful having all the stories in the safe was a liability, so he moved them.To where we don’t know. But, since he, like Weaselburger, was implicated in a Cohen recording…wait for it…Pecker has flipped. Pecker has struck an immunity deal in the Trump inquiry.

What we learned yesterday is that Pecker coordinated this with Donald Trump and Michael Cohen. It was supposed to be a symbiotic relationship that helped the 2016 Trump Campaign and the National Enquirer. The rag would benefit by publishing stories about Hillary Clinton, as that was one of their most popular topics, and would sell large numbers of copies. But I’m not sure how it helped the Enquirer by killing juicy stories about Trump’s trysts.

Pecker also revealed that he’d run stories by Michael Cohen before publishing, particularly ones damaging Trump’s political opponents.

During Pecker’s testimony, he talked about how the stories of the affairs worried Trump that they would hurt his campaign. Pecker never mentioned if Trump was concerned about his wife and children hearing the stories.

The readers of the National Enquirer are the kind of people who vote for a scumbag like Donald Trump.

Real news outlets don’t purchase stories. Real news outlets don’t push stories to help one candidate and to hurt others. Real news outlets don’t coordinate with a campaign. Real news outlets don’t get approval from campaigns before publishing a story. Real news outlets don’t engage in catch-and-kill journalism.

They’re no longer friends, but Trump and Pecker were besties for decades because they’re both lying slimeballs.

• Upvote 5

20240424_luckovich1.JPG

• Upvote 4

20240424_twit1.JPG

• Haha 8

I can't stop laughing:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

CW: maternal death

Spoiler

image.png.906230687b11a52d68cad01fb52e43ae.png

• Upvote 4