IGNORED

Pickles & Hairspray 2: Banning at Random, Banning at Will

FundieFarmer

On 7/17/2018 at 6:49 PM, Sky with diamonds said:

Come on, Pickles. Some of us have lives after all.

*Says me who forgets to log out from FJ sometimes*.

Oh wow, are we supposed to log-out each time?

If so, oops, I'm sorry... :cry:

ETA ... After reading comments, I may have my question answered. If one clicks the X on FJ tab, and close out, technically they are logged out, right?  

or ... Does it mean you literally sign-out on your profile menu.

Inquiring minds want to know, and I'm waiting kinda bored right now [waiting on Stephen Colbert to start] :562479718b07b_ElectricSlideboogie:

Edited by ALM7
  • Upvote 1

@ALM7, I think most people are talking about signing out from the menu. If you have to sign in (user name and password) the next time you open Free Jinger, then you definitely signed out the last time.

As far as I know, there's nothing wrong with staying logged in, unless you need to worry about another person using your computer/tablet/phone and using your FJ account. I try to sign out every time I'm done with FJ, but I often set my phone down and go to bed without doing it. I'd bet there are lots of different ways people use their accounts. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

I thought this article may confirm this news.  It doesn't but it's awesome because they cited Duggar Family News as the page that "broke the news".  No mention of pickled.   Hahahaha! 

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/07/derick-dillard-god-wants-me-to-go-to-law-school/

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Pickles and her "sources" like she's the f---ing Washington Post or something. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1

On 7/17/2018 at 9:22 PM, socalrules said:

Realistically, Derrick will likely do just fine in law school. I doubt he is going to be that outspoken because a professor will take him down a notch or two. I saw that happen with students whose parents were lawyers and they thought themselves superior to everyone else. Hell, he can be quiet and still do fine. That was me. You aren’t graded on personality and almost all classes, other than writing classes, have exams where you are given a number as your ID rather than putting down your name, so no one will get back at him for his attitude.  For the most part, other than moot court, law school is pretty clinical and you don’t get a lot of opportunities to interject your own opinion not back by law.

I think Jill is the one who will have problems coping. The old saying is that the first year they scared you to death, the second year they work you to death and the third year they bore you to death. She will have to navigate Derrick’s moods based on the stress of law school. She is going to have to deal with him being gone or studying all the time and she will not really be able to discuss what Derrick is studying. Not because she isn’t in law school as well but because she wasn’t raised with critical thinking skills to understand what he will be talking about. I know a lot of married students who separated either during law school or not long after graduation. I think this will put a real strain on their marriage. On the upside, Jill will get three years to stay near family and not have to live in countries where shower racks attack.

Loved this post so much that I wanted to ask my headship if I could marry it! So much truth. So much very truth! LoL

He honestly picked the wrong wife for lawyering and politics. Jill will hang in there emotionally just to prove a point...oh and that covenant marriage stuff.  But all she really wants is the fundie life and not even the politically tied one. She just wants a family and security. She would be fine with him working a regular 9-5p, supporting, and grifting money. 

But I guess their options are limited now that they've been kicked off the show. 

I also believe Derick will succeed where Josh did not. I can already see it. 

• Upvote 2

I can see Derick actually graduating from law school (gives him an excuse to avoid being a good husband and father), but I don't think he'll be a very good lawyer.  He can learn the law just fine, but he lacks creativity and critical thinking skills, and he isn't all that articulate.  

• Upvote 4

I think it’s actually Yellowstone.  I dunno if she’s trying to say the stuff on the ground is snow- it looks like water.  The steam off the round body doesn’t look like Alaska. 

• Upvote 5

On 7/19/2018 at 9:05 PM, ALM7 said:

Oh wow, are we supposed to log-out each time?

If so, oops, I'm sorry... :cry:

ETA ... After reading comments, I may have my question answered. If one clicks the X on FJ tab, and close out, technically they are logged out, right?  

or ... Does it mean you literally sign-out on your profile menu.

Inquiring minds want to know, and I'm waiting kinda bored right now [waiting on Stephen Colbert to start] :562479718b07b_ElectricSlideboogie:

I forget to log out here more often than I should admit. Whoopsie.

• I Agree 1

I don’t think I ever log out! But then no one else uses my phone or laptop, and even if they did, they wouldn’t go onto FJ. I just exit the page. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Pickles and her "sources" like she's the f---ing Washington Post or something. :pb_rollseyes:

Idk who most of her sources are but I have figured out who she is getting pictures from, at least some of them.

• Upvote 2

Is it? I don't think we've gotten confirmation as to where they actually went. 

From the picture and the replies it seemed pretty certain that with the sunset and landscape it couldn’t be Alaska.

11 hours ago, TatiFish9 said:

Loved this post so much that I wanted to ask my headship if I could marry it! So much truth. So much very truth! LoL

He honestly picked the wrong wife for lawyering and politics. Jill will hang in there emotionally just to prove a point...oh and that covenant marriage stuff.  But all she really wants is the fundie life and not even the politically tied one. She just wants a family and security. She would be fine with him working a regular 9-5p, supporting, and grifting money. 

But I guess their options are limited now that they've been kicked off the show. 

I also believe Derick will succeed where Josh did not. I can already see it. 

It’s too bad that she did not support him during his WM tenure. 

• I Agree 1

9 hours ago, meowfundiecatz said:

Idk who most of her sources are but I have figured out who she is getting pictures from, at least some of them.

Are you willing to share your findings?

• I Agree 1
  • Love 1

A97725F4-69EB-4161-91A3-11EF79FCB6CD.thumb.png.db46eff04ae4e35cd79c0ca90b169369.png

She literally says this every time she posts a picture of Josie lmao. 

Maybe the person who should be nice is.....uh, YOU pickles.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8

People do make stupid comments about Josie's teeth, tho...of course she's a snaggletooth, she's fucking 8...my 7yo looks the same way.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, habert said:

A97725F4-69EB-4161-91A3-11EF79FCB6CD.thumb.png.db46eff04ae4e35cd79c0ca90b169369.png

She literally says this every time she posts a picture of Josie lmao. 

Maybe the person who should be nice is.....uh, YOU pickles.

I was thinking about this earlier! She’s just bringing attention to whatever it is you could be “not nice” about. Just delete comments that pick on children, don’t prompt them. 

Pickles is SUCH A CREEP!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

On 8/2/2018 at 2:50 AM, mango_fandango said:

I don’t think I ever log out! But then no one else uses my phone or laptop, and even if they did, they wouldn’t go onto FJ. I just exit the page. 

I don’t even exit the page. Only Mr Way has access to my phone and he wouldn’t do anything with my account if he used the phone. 

We have a mutual dislike for people that think it’s funny to write stupid stuff on their partners facebook or other social media every time they find it logged in. 

• Upvote 5

If it was a rule to hit the log out button every time we use FJ, @Curious would have had to ban me YEARS ago. I can count on two hands the number of times I've used the log out option, and the vast majority of them were testing or getting ready for The Great Migration of 2015. Just closing the window is more than fine on your own, personal, not shared computer or mobile device. That said, if you are using a shared or public computer of any kind, logging out is your friend. 

1 hour ago, Iamtheway said:

We have a mutual dislike for people that think it’s funny to write stupid stuff on their partners facebook or other social media every time they find it logged in. 

THIS. That shit annoys the actual fuck out of me. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Destiny said:

If it was a rule to hit the log out button every time we use FJ, @Curious would have had to ban me YEARS ago. I can count on two hands the number of times I've used the log out option, and the vast majority of them were testing or getting ready for The Great Migration of 2015. Just closing the window is more than fine on your own, personal, not shared computer or mobile device. That said, if you are using a shared or public computer of any kind, logging out is your friend. 

THIS. That shit annoys the actual fuck out of me. 

I've purposely logged out of FJ for testing maybe a handful of times or less.  I get logged out when I delete my cache and as far as I know that's about it.   I often have about 10 tabs open and they are all logged in all the time

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

On 8/2/2018 at 2:07 AM, llg1234 said:

Is it? I don't think we've gotten confirmation as to where they actually went. 

They confirmed it’s Austria. Just like Pickles’ ‘source’ said hahahahaha. 

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

Alaska was a close call because Alaska and Austria both have a's. I can see how the trusted source got the two confused.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 18

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic