IGNORED

Pickles & Hairspray 2: Banning at Random, Banning at Will

FundieFarmer

I honestly had to work to understand what there would be to not be nice about with that picture of Josie. Silly me, I guess I'm in the minority when I never look at children to criticize. WTF Pickles. :? She's the actual worst. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif.69b0f979b6d075f7f29cabc3319cd3a2.gif

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

The people in Pickles group are mean and vicious.  I don't doubt for a minute a lot of them would (and probably have) said really things about Josie.  Haven't they been pretty bad regarding the Rodrigues children before as well?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Yes, there were a lot of inappropriate and mean comments in the past about the Rodlings, especially the girls.  Pickles didn’t  do much to discourage it either.

ETA: I’m talking about her main page, not the group.  I have never visited the group.

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
  • Upvote 5

On 8/7/2018 at 7:25 PM, Snarkasarus Rex said:

People do make stupid comments about Josie's teeth, tho...of course she's a snaggletooth, she's fucking 8...my 7yo looks the same way.

My kid was born with a cleft palate and lip. She has had multiple surgeries and will have to have a few more as she grows. 

One Kid was very much the saber toothed tiger before the latest round of braces 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 6

On 7/18/2018 at 7:19 PM, SapphireSlytherin said:

For those not from Arkansas, when people refer to "the University of Arkansas" they're ONLY referring to the Fayetteville campus. Period. When they refer to "the University of Arkansas at Little Rock" they say, "UALR."

There is a CLEAR distinction. And never the twain shall meet or be confused.

That's how it is with the University of Texas too... There are a bunch of campuses. If you say UT, you mean the one in Austin. Otherwise, people say  UTSA (San Antonio), UTEP (El Paso), etc.

Edited by rainbowbabycakes
I can't spell
  • Upvote 2

On 8/2/2018 at 8:44 AM, SapphireSlytherin said:

Are you willing to share your findings?

Yes, although I'm not sure exactly how. The person I am sure at least one of her sources does have public social media, which is how I figured it out.

In her latest recap, Pickles is teasing that she has 'old Duggar secrets' to reveal, but is waiting for the right time to reveal them. 

Of course, her leghumpers can't wait for the reveal.  :NAWAK:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

I'm still laughing at her 'insider sources'. From what she said in her recap, it sounds like she's got some old gossip from people loosely associated with the Duggars. One of her rules for her own group is 'Don't spread false stories or rumours.' She can't even abide by her own rules. She's practically pissing herself over the fact that these ""insiders"" have condescended to drop her some tidbits and she doesn't even care if what they're telling her is true. She's posted info from her ""insiders"" that turned out to be completely false multiple times.

She also seems to grab information from FJ/Reddit/Tumblr and pass it off as though she's the one who 'broke the story' because 90% of her Facebook followers won't know any better. But I can't prove that's what she's actually doing. I suppose it's possible that her faithful ""insiders"" just happen to be feeding her this information a day or two (or a month or two) after it's been posted and discussed elsewhere. :pb_confused:

• Upvote 11

44 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

In her latest recap, Pickles is teasing that she has 'old Duggar secrets' to reveal, but is waiting for the right time to reveal them. 

:bangheaddesk:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

34 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I'm still laughing at her 'insider sources'. From what she said in her recap, it sounds like she's got some old gossip from people loosely associated with the Duggars. One of her rules for her own group is 'Don't spread false stories or rumours.' She can't even abide by her own rules. She's practically pissing herself over the fact that these ""insiders"" have condescended to drop her some tidbits and she doesn't even care if what they're telling her is true. She's posted info from her ""insiders"" that turned out to be completely false multiple times.

She also seems to grab information from FJ/Reddit/Tumblr and pass it off as though she's the one who 'broke the story' because 90% of her Facebook followers won't know any better. But I can't prove that's what she's actually doing. I suppose it's possible that her faithful ""insiders"" just happen to be feeding her this information a day or two (or a month or two) after it's been posted and discussed elsewhere. :pb_confused:

Like the recent "inside source" on Derick's status as a law student, which was completely public information that had probably been available on the UofA student registry for a while but just happened to be posted on her site the day after it was posted on FJ. I like how she called it an "inside source" at first but then after people in the comments started chiding her for posting Derick's e-mail address she started saying it was public information. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

On 8/12/2018 at 10:41 AM, Snarkasarus Rex said:

It's so stupid. Why bring it up at all if you're not going to say anything? Oh, because pickles and attention. Silly me. Well, whatever it is it will probably be something FJ has known about for a long while. 

• Upvote 6

If there's one thing that FJ, reddit, and tumblr can all come together on...it's that Pickles is an attention seeking twat. :pb_lol: 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

From Pickles today:  

"I have been getting some information on the Duggars and their early home church activities from the early 2000s. This information comes from a church insider who has left the cult as I'm sure many have over time. A lot of the information I have I can't release until I consult a lawyer. If anyone knows a good lawyer who can give me advice, PM me. 

What I can say now is that Jana was promised to a boy but it was broken off by the time Jana turned 18. The boy broke it off probably because he just wasn't ready to settle down. Both sets of parents were disappointed that the arranged marriage didn't work out. Also, many know about Josh getting his head shaved at 17 as punishment for his continued sins. It was done at the Duggars' home church by church elders including Jim Bob. Josh resisted the punishment and they told him that if he didn't go through with it they would also shave the head of the girl (not his sister) he abused. The church apparently partly blamed her for being abused. 

That's it for now...At least this information clears up the shaved head incident."

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 1

If its true I'm surprised Josh cared if they also shaved the girls head.  

Also a totally arranged marriage?  how did that happen and why did things change so much?  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

I'm really dubious given how much things have changed since then.  I can't see this group shaving a girl's head... sounds like it would be too publicly visible.  But maybe there's a grain of truth that was blown out of proportion.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

What a crock.  “PM me if you know a good lawyer”...lol. She’s revealed she lives in NC, but most people don’t know where and many haven’t seen her posts about where she lives.  I’ve figured out what county she lives in based on some of her posts, but anyone unfamiliar with NC wouldn’t know...so what would be the point of a lawyer recommendation if the lawyer isn’t nearby?  

Josh’s shaved head was assumed to be punishment since he never went to ALERT, so that’s not exactly new, and I don’t buy the threat to shave the girl’s head either.  Jana’s betrothal is plausible (Josh was rumored to be betrothed to Kayleigh Holt when they were 14-15), but unverifiable. However, I think it’s unlikely given Michelle’s dependence on Jana, and how would it break her heart since she probably barely knew him?

So much for ‘Duggar secrets’.

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
Fact check
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Is this actually verified?

Probably not, tbh, but ‘Alice’ said they were and the families were close at that time.  And ‘Alice’s’ other claims turned out to be true.

• Upvote 6

Ohhh new to this thread. Pickles banned/blocked me from commenting on FB. Wanting to know how true her insider dirt is. I follow her posts but sometimes she’s just too much for me. 

• Upvote 3

Pickles previously said that she was getting this information from a friend of a friend of a Duggar insider. Unless she's changed her story yet again, that is her stated source. A friend of a friend of someone who claims to know the Duggars. Apparently. According to her.

In my opinion, she has really gone too far this time. She's out of her mind and she probably will need a lawyer if she keeps this up.

• Upvote 10

4 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Pickles previously said that she was getting this information from a friend of a friend of a Duggar insider. Unless she's changed her story yet again, that is her stated source. A friend of a friend of someone who claims to know the Duggars. Apparently. According to her.

In my opinion, she has really gone too far this time. She's out of her mind and she probably will need a lawyer if she keeps this up.

So it’s about as accurate as her source for Joystin’s wedding date and SiRen’s honeymoon destination. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic