IGNORED

Pickles & Hairspray 2: Banning at Random, Banning at Will

FundieFarmer

1 minute ago, nst said:

please don't tell me there is a duggar tumblr page which everyone here is a part of 

ok tell me - where do i join under my xfiles alias :D 

There's quite a few Duggar semi snark tumblrs lol. I prefer the DuggarsSnark subreddit though. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, HarleyQuinn said:

There's quite a few Duggar semi snark tumblrs lol. I prefer the DuggarsSnark subreddit though. 

is it on tumblr 

send me the link pretty please.....

Derick is just trying yet another thing that will make him happy and fix his issues. When really he needs a good therapist. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

He's going to get his ass handed to him. University of Arkansas may not be Yale/Harvard/Stanford but it's an accredited school that hires a largely secular faculty.  In fact, Hillary Clinton was a professor at University of Arkansas Law School shortly after she graduated from Yale Law. It'll be interesting to see how Derick reacts to this environment. Going to law school because you "like arguing" is such a shit decision. I can't wait to witness this train wreck. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Derick is just trying yet another thing that will make him happy and fix his issues. When really he needs a good therapist. 

can you recommend one ? 

2 minutes ago, nst said:

can you recommend one ? 

He wouldn’t listen anyway. I’m a dirty liberal godless feminist. I’m everything he hates.

ETA: I’m cis so I’m not everything he hates. But close. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He wouldn’t listen anyway. I’m a dirty liberal godless feminist. I’m everything he hates.

ETA: I’m cis so I’m not everything he hates. But close. 

exciting times!!!  I think you are great. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

And she says FJ is evil.

We might be, but not for the reasons she thinks ;)   She's just bitter that we banned her because she refused to understand things like defamation and our rules.  She kept posting pictures with commentary that was way too close to the line for our tastes.  One was about Michelle letting the kids get drunk or something like that.   She is welcome to take on that liability, but I had no interest in hearing from TLC/The Duggars for their shiny new defamation lawsuit.

I was almost scared to check this thread.  It being "hot" is usually never a good sign ;)

• Upvote 20

Just now, Curious said:

I was almost scared to check this thread.  It being "hot" is usually never a good sign ;)

Derick going to law school is almost as great as that picture of Ben's bicep. 

Ok IT"S SO MUCH BETTER 

• Haha 6

Derick Dillard is going to be more out of place on the first day at law school than Elle Woods. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 11

Well, if you look at her past posts, not impressive numbers.  Sooooo, she needed her a fix.  Big ol speculation post then Dwreck is going back to college like lots of people do.  I mean, I could do that on my FB too about myself.  And, it would be attention seeking lameness.  NEXT!

• Upvote 4

Nope. Last time I checked she wasn’t naming her source, so for now her confirmation is no more official than our previous speculation.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

My peeve with Pickles is when others find info and post but she essentially steals the post and doesn't credit the appropriate people. (she's done it to me twice).  It's all about making it appear she was the first to know when I've seen things posted here hours before she mentions it.

Like I called Jinger's birth center days ago, if I turn out to be right (and I could be wrong but reading the website for this place, it sounds so 'like' them) then I wanna bask in that nanosecond of rightness damn it! 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Derick Dillard is going to be more out of place on the first day at law school than Elle Woods. 

And not nearly as fashionable. Elle Woods was like a living, breathing, My Size Legal Barbie. 

I’ve decided this sums up Derick’s reasoning completely:

8D3AC6E8-ED1D-46DF-8AB1-F711BC9A65F6.png.4db0c8a2b4c2c0541bdb67ea25395802.png

9 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Nope. Last time I checked she wasn’t naming her source, so for now her confirmation is no more official than our previous speculation.

That’s what I figured. The Dills would be proudly proclaiming the news all over the place if this had been officially confirmed.*

*Without a thought as to how it would look to be spending $16,000 a year in Law School when they just grifted the fuck out of people for all the Missionary bullshit. 

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 1

I read pickles for a while but the page got increasingly erratic, aggressive and weird.  It triggered my anxiety just trying to read it.  I doesn’t sound much improved.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Quoted for truth. The common denominator with all the occupations he's tried is him. If he's unhappy everywhere, there's a good chance that the careers are not the issue. I also feel like he's trying to fix what is, let's face it, the biggest issue with his life, which is very, very permanently marrying a woman he hardly knew. Ain't no professional change gonna fix that. 

• Upvote 11

This is so arrogant and attention-seeking. If you’re going to claim something as “new news” and being more official than the same speculation that’s been around for months, then you need proof.

B712CAE9-8FAB-4D0E-A23A-8C1BCE330B65.jpeg.eefb11ef9682bc193275ffc51f90848e.jpeg

Spoiler

C3CD07C2-7105-4D8E-8C4E-670C31E5AEFD.jpeg.aa3d2333e4d1bca15967c52af37b449c.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

C3CD07C2-7105-4D8E-8C4E-670C31E5AEFD.jpeg.aa3d2333e4d1bca15967c52af37b449c.jpeg

A source is a source of course of course
And no one can talk to a source of course 
That is, of course, unless the source is the famous Ms Pickles.

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 21
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I’ve 100% decided that he made an Elle Woods worthy admission video, complete with moments like this:

D45F5912-4BA9-4783-9632-006C834F988F.jpeg.704e4a5f6585828e3533535285ce3efc.jpeg

Except Derick’s would have less funny moments and more bashing of LGBTQ+ teens.

*happy LGBTQ couple walks by hand-in-hand*

Derick: I OBJECT! *smiles at camera*

18 hours ago, TatertotAsserole said:

He's going to get his ass handed to him. University of Arkansas may not be Yale/Harvard/Stanford but it's an accredited school that hires a largely secular faculty.  In fact, Hillary Clinton was a professor at University of Arkansas Law School shortly after she graduated from Yale Law. It'll be interesting to see how Derick reacts to this environment. Going to law school because you "like arguing" is such a shit decision. I can't wait to witness this train wreck. 

Oh man, this fact will drive him up the wall if he doesn’t already know this. I wonder how much of a dick he’ll be to his female professors.

• Haha 4

U of A has 2 law schools.  They are apparently quite different if only because one has a 66% bar passage rate and the other 75%. I expect there are other differences as well.  It will be interesting to see which he goes to.  

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

U of A has 2 law schools.  They are apparently quite different if only because one has a 66% bar passage rate and the other 75%. I expect there are other differences as well.  It will be interesting to see which he goes to.  

Whichever one Hillary didn’t teach at. I can see him making a decision on that alone.

• Upvote 5

58 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

I assume it would be the one on the main campus in Fayetteville, not the one in Little Rock.

I agree - even though it’s the one where Hillary taught. But that was a long time ago.

• Thank You 1

For those not from Arkansas, when people refer to "the University of Arkansas" they're ONLY referring to the Fayetteville campus. Period. When they refer to "the University of Arkansas at Little Rock" they say, "UALR."

There is a CLEAR distinction. And never the twain shall meet or be confused.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic