IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

Paul and Helena Morton are expecting. Due date is 7/29, no gender.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Paul and Helena Morton are expecting. Due date is 7/29, no gender.

No surprise there. 7 out of the 8 Morton sons have a honeymoon baby. It’s almost creepy.

ETA: I’m not saying they all got pregnant on the honeymoon trip. Just that they all got pregnant within a month of their marriage. Their wives all had babies 9-10 months after the wedding. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 12
  • Rufus Bless 1

That makes 5 new Mortons in 2024, by my count, and the year is young...

Does anyone know if Rachel had her baby? Kressant posted an IG story recently with a baby, but didn't say whose.

• Upvote 3

On 4/19/2024 at 3:15 AM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

That makes 5 new Mortons in 2024, by my count, and the year is young...

Does anyone know if Rachel had her baby? Kressant posted an IG story recently with a baby, but didn't say whose.

Pretty sure it was the friends baby. She had posted about taking stuff to her. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

We've got some Helferich updates. All info is from the wiki.

Ana Hardy had a girl, summer 2023. 

Isaiah and Kalli a girl, Feb 2023. 

• Upvote 4

Francesca welcomed baby girl. Morton.

Jami Balmet, baby number 8 is a boy. They have 1 girl. 

• Upvote 5

Did people know that Lauren Duggar's mom and dad had a 10th kid and just not know the name? If not, then it is a kid that we didn't know about. Dwain and Lana Swanson had their 10th kid sometime after 2019 per Fundie Wiki.  A baby named Dallas. FW has it down as a boy.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

Did people know that Lauren Duggar's mom and dad had a 10th kid and just not know the name? If not, then it is a kid that we didn't know about. Dwain and Lana Swanson had their 10th kid sometime after 2019 per Fundie Wiki.  A baby named Dallas. FW has it down as a boy.

We knew about the kid but not the name

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

11 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

A baby named Dallas. FW has it down as a boy.

The Swansons use D for boys and L for girls, so Dallas must be a boy. Their logic, not mine.

• Upvote 6

47 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

The Swansons use D for boys and L for girls, so Dallas must be a boy. Their logic, not mine.

That's my bad. I didn't realize that they had a theme going.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

That's my bad. I didn't realize that they had a theme going.

And honestly, there's no reason why you should. It's not like anybody here is under any kind of obligation to keep up with fundie logic :). I just have that weird type of brain that remembers such stuff.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

The fundies with one letter for boys and one for girls are only 3 families I can think of off the top of my head. 

The Pecans

The Holts

The Swansons

Are there any others?

32 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The fundies with one letter for boys and one for girls are only 3 families I can think of off the top of my head. 

The Pecans

The Holts

The Swansons

Are there any others?

Possibly Tori and Bobby Smith but could still be a coincidence.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Possibly Tori and Bobby Smith but could still be a coincidence.

I would have a hard time counting it since Kade’s real name is Robert. 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Pecans

The Holts

The Swansons

Are there any others?

Possibly Nurie and Nathan, but I’m not sure if they are just having an N theme for both boys and girls.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

Possibly Nurie and Nathan, but I’m not sure if they are just having an N theme for both boys and girls.

I think they said they will have an N theme in general. 

I will say this: it’s possible Both Boners couples could have a boy girl letter theme. But they each only have 3 kids. Carson/Lina: S boy and J girls. Cass/Josh: W boys and L girl.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Pecans

The Holts

The Swansons

Are there any others?

Are the johnson family considered fundie??  https://www.facebook.com/chad.johnson.5036

Chad and Jenise Johnson had 11 children: Kathryn, Kyla, Kelsey, Karaline, Kimberly, Kloe, Kinsey and Kordelia for  girls.... Chadwick Baylor, Christian Barrington and  C... Bentley for boys but they used middle names..

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Nathan and Nurie will probably stay with N for both girls and boys, since it is the first letter of both their names.

• Upvote 10

Makayla Landrum Thathcher and her husband are having their 2nd. They are Bates adjacent. Makayla is Josie's best friend and also does hair. I think she has her own salon? Her husband is friends with all the Bates boys. Has stood up in some of their weddings. Cuts their hair because he has his own barbershop. Wanting AZ as the back drop for their announcement photos is part of why they tagged along with Kelton and Josie. Kelton is there for a conference with his work, so Josie and the kids went.

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 15-47-28 Makayla Landrum Thatcher (@makayla.thatcher) • Instagram photos and videos-fotor-20240426154946.jpg

Edited by dawn9476

20 hours ago, JMO said:

Per story on Kress's IG, Rachel Morton had her baby. Born the same day as Issa.

Could Kress be talking about Addie or Francesca’s baby being born on Isa’s birthday? The baby (boy?) on Rachel’s lap looks bigger than newborn. Maybe it was born at the start of April?

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

Could Kress be talking about Addie or Francesca’s baby being born on Isa’s birthday? The baby (boy?) on Rachel’s lap looks bigger than newborn. Maybe it was born at the start of April?

I think Addie had her baby because Sarah Shearer posted a story about two of her friends had babies.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

I think Addie had her baby because Sarah Shearer posted a story about two of her friends had babies.

She did! Ezra Michael Holloway born 24 April.

So this was Isa's 'birthday cousin'. So the baby on Rachel's lap must have been hers, born earlier? Cause they are in Paraguay, right? 

• Upvote 3