IGNORED

Pickles & Hairspray 2: Banning at Random, Banning at Will

FundieFarmer

This thread popped up and I looked at Pickled's page.  

Ugh. The Turpin post.  That case is less about religion and more about 2 completely crazy people coming together and making lots of babies they horribly abused.  They really weren't in a cult or any church or overly focused on religion.  They were recluses who did really extra bad things, to put it simply and mildly.  It rubbed me the wrong way.  

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

I hope she does marry a Duggar. It sounds like there’s much snarking potential with that one ... :pb_rollseyes:

Duggars don't need anything that would lower the family IQ...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Beermeet said:

This thread popped up and I looked at Pickled's page.  

Ugh. The Turpin post.  That case is less about religion and more about 2 completely crazy people coming together and making lots of babies they horribly abused.  They really weren't in a cult or any church or overly focused on religion.  They were recluses who did really extra bad things, to put it simply and mildly.  It rubbed me the wrong way.  

Agreed, regardless of them being religious or not David and Louise are just evil people. If they were not religious they may have had less children but they would have still abused them, even if it wasn't to the extent they went to 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Duggars don't need anything that would lower the family IQ...

It’s a thin line to walk. The one between too smart to get involved with a Duggar and too dumb to teach your quiver to read the bible. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 4/28/2019 at 4:29 PM, Iamtheway said:

I hope she does marry a Duggar. It sounds like there’s much snarking potential with that one ... :pb_rollseyes:

Lol, this! I searched her name to see if she was being discussed despite being much more of a lurker than a poster.  I read two blog posts and wow-those are some strong Derick Dillard vibes.  That blend of arrogance, ignorance, total lack of self awareness and the way she lashes out all catty-like at her critics through her blogging.

I'll eat my hat if Madison hasn't married either Jason or Jer in a years time and the only reason we haven't seen a Jer courtship announcement yet is because JB is attempting to get Jed hooked up in time for a double wedding for the twins.  Shrewd business man as he is he's got to know that a twin-wedding would be great for his brand and the last opportunity to make for an interesting wedding. 

Watching the back half of his kids get married off is going to be even more boring than the first if they're going to be re-using in-laws.  But I can't imagine moving my whole quiver across the country just to give away my eldest daughter aka the most valuable arrow and that's it.  I'll bet there's some awfully depressed flies on the wall of the TTH watching the young Duggars, Caldwells, Swansons and now Cranes "get to know each other"

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Actually there are two weddings that I will be interested in- Jordyn's and Josie's.

Will Jim Bob and Michelle remember they have a daughter named Jordyn and will they show up?

Will Josie's wedding be the most extra, over the top wedding ever? Jim Bob and Michelle know very well that they have a daughter named Josie.

Tune in and see...

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 5

Can I ask what's probably a stupid question but I've always wondered this: do people address Pickles as "Pickles"...as in "Hi Pickles, I was just reading your latest post and...''

Or is it just our little nickname for her, never to be mentioned to her face or it'd out me as a Free Jingerite?

:faint:

7 minutes ago, IrishCarrie said:

Can I ask what's probably a stupid question but I've always wondered this: do people address Pickles as "Pickles"...as in "Hi Pickles, I was just reading your latest post and...''

Or is it just our little nickname for her, never to be mentioned to her face or it'd out me as a Free Jingerite?

:faint:

I believe she requested that people call her that. 

Edited by HarleyQuinn
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I believe she requested that people call her that. 

Buddy Sorrells wife should be indignant!  (Acrually one of the actresses who played Pickles Sorrell died this week in her 90s

• Upvote 3

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:27 PM, wallysmommy said:

The Mediterranean Sea is a SEA!  Imagine that!

Best one I've read today.

LOL Ikr? I read that and I was being super sarcastic when I said in my mind "You don't say! I had NO idea..." LOL

• Haha 3

On 5/6/2019 at 10:16 PM, Audrey2 said:

Actually there are two weddings that I will be interested in- Jordyn's and Josie's.

Will Jim Bob and Michelle remember they have a daughter named Jordyn and will they show up?

Will Josie's wedding be the most extra, over the top wedding ever? Jim Bob and Michelle know very well that they have a daughter named Josie.

Tune in and see...

Maybe they will do a double wedding for the two girls and then mention 'Josie's wedding' all the time.

• Upvote 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic