IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

• Thank You 2

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic
28 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

https://fundamentalists.fandom.com/wiki/Upcoming_Babies

Fundie Wiki's list of every fundie that is pregnant, when they are due if it is known, birth number, etc. I was going to do a list, but there are quite a few, so it was better to just post a link to a list.

Yes, they seem to keep that list pretty updated. And it’s fairly accurate. 

• Upvote 3

Both Carolina and Cassidy were at Haley's bridal shower. Imma say that Carolina Bontrager is one of the 3 Bontrager Pregnancies. Can't tell for Cassidy since she's wearing black. Another one could be Bryn or Praise or Susanna.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Both Carolina and Cassidy were at Haley's bridal shower. Imma say that Carolina Bontrager is one of the 3 Bontrager Pregnancies. Can't tell for Cassidy since she's wearing black. Another one could be Bryn or Praise or Susanna.

How do we know that there are 3 Bontrager pregnancies? I must have missed it.

44 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

How do we know that there are 3 Bontrager pregnancies? I must have missed it.

We don’t know. It was just a guess that there would be at least three this year. 

29 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

We don’t know. It was just a guess that there would be at least three this year. 

Oh, got it. Thanks

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Wrong actually. Marlin Bontrager announced at a concert that there were 3 babies on the way for this year. It's literally posted in the previous thread

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

7 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Wrong actually. Marlin Bontrager announced at a concert that there were 3 babies on the way for this year. It's literally posted in the previous thread

You are so snippy when anyone is wrong. I make mistakes all the time. I fully admit it. Please stop with the attitude when anyone gets anything wrong. It’s incredibly off putting. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 5

On 3/17/2024 at 4:17 PM, RebeccaRay said:

And now it seems he realized he revealed info he shouldn't; the video is gone. Spicy.

Susanna is a good guess. According to usual spacing... Guessing it's Cass, Lina, and Susanna right now, but that Bryn and Allison will likely also give birth this year. Praise and Chelsy are wildcards. 

For some reason I feel like we thought Allison was already pregnant though, considering she gave birth 16 months ago at this point, so... I'm not necessarily confident in my above guesses. Or more of I think three is too small of a number, because it does seem like it should be a minimum of five this year due to the fact that literally none of them gave birth in 2023.

• Upvote 7

43 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

And now it seems he realized he revealed info he shouldn't; the video is gone. Spicy.

Susanna is a good guess. According to usual spacing... Guessing it's Cass, Lina, and Susanna right now, but that Bryn and Allison will likely also give birth this year. Praise and Chelsy are wildcards. 

For some reason I feel like we thought Allison was already pregnant though, considering she gave birth 16 months ago at this point, so... I'm not necessarily confident in my above guesses. Or more of I think three is too small of a number, because it does seem like it should be a minimum of five this year due to the fact that literally none of them gave birth in 2023.

The Bonts seem to be on an every other year schedule. I am guessing that among 7 married couples, at least 5 will give birth or at least announce a pregnancy this year. Cassidy and Carolina have always been pregnant together, so it would make sense for them to both be expecting. Bryn and Allison are also both due for a pregnancy based on their usual schedules. If Chelsy hadn’t had the health issues, she would be pregnant as well (and might even have had a baby last year). Susanna was married last year, so a baby this year would be logical. Praise - who knows? 

• Upvote 5

Hannah Manderino had a girl named Aviva on March 18.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

36 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Esther and Nathan Bates finally announced their pregnancy 

They are due in the fall, so Tiffany is probably at least a couple further along than Esther is.

• Upvote 6

I was trying to decipher the ultrasound and am guessing mid-September from what I can make out, so about 6-7 weeks behind Tiffany. They are all on vacation together, so probably tons of pics coming. 

That puts their baby as Bates #31 and Lawson/Tiffany’s as Bates #30. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 4

Just confirmed that Esther is 11 weeks and is due at the beginning of October. 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I was trying to decipher the ultrasound and am guessing mid-September from what I can make out, so about 6-7 weeks behind Tiffany. They are all on vacation together, so probably tons of pics coming. 

That puts their baby as Bates #31 and Lawson/Tiffany’s as Bates #30. 

They weren't exactly sure for Esther's side. Esther said she thinks it will be grandchild #25 for her side.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

They weren't exactly sure for Esther's side. Esther said she thinks it will be grandchild #25 for her side.

Fundamentalist wiki has 22 including this new one. So there might be some missing and she might be being cagey Becuase there are some births/pregnancies that hanvrn’t been announced. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Fundamentalist wiki has 22 including this new one. So there might be some missing and she might be being cagey Becuase there are some births/pregnancies that hanvrn’t been announced. 

For Esther's side this will be #24. Lauren has 8 known, Ann has 3 known, David had 5 known (wife had 5th sometime in jan), Elizabeth 2 (counting her step daughter), Matt has 2, Aaron has 1 with 1 on the way in may and then Esther with 1 and 1 on the way. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

For Esther's side this will be #24. Lauren has 8 known, Ann has 3 known, David had 5 known (wife had 5th sometime in jan), Elizabeth 2 (counting her step daughter), Matt has 2, Aaron has 1 with 1 on the way in may and then Esther with 1 and 1 on the way. 

Is Lauren one of her siblings that is still Mennonite? She has two or three that are still Mennonite, right?

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

Is Lauren one of her siblings that is still Mennonite? She has two or three that are still Mennonite, right?

2 sisters are still Mennonite both Lauren and still a little bit of Ann. Ann has kinda started to move away from it. Along with her brother Andrew is still pretty into Mennonite.

• Upvote 2

On 3/19/2024 at 5:42 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Hannah Manderino had a girl named Aviva on March 18.

Oh no, not another girl for the Manderinos, given James's absolutely vile views on women and girls. Still, at least Aviva has Yael and Marianna for company.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Oh no, not another girl for the Manderinos, given James's absolutely vile views on women and girls. Still, at least Aviva has Yael and Marianna for company.

Is there any thread about this family? I haven't read about them.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Is there any thread about this family? I haven't read about them.

Oh god it’s bad. Take some booze. 

• Sad 1
  • Thank You 1