IGNORED

Pickles & Hairspray 2: Banning at Random, Banning at Will

FundieFarmer

I’ve been to the FB page once. That was enough. It had barely any information on the Duggars and lots of ranty posts from one person’s perspective.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, adidas said:

I’ve been to the FB page once. That was enough. It had barely any information on the Duggars and lots of ranty posts from one person’s perspective.

it used to be a lot about the Duggar's as time goes on it gets so much more ranty and more away from the Duggar's that I mostly stay away unless I am looking for Duggar pics because she usually has one's others don't or that are hard to find. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Maybe she's seeing more orbs?  Has found proof the paranormal exists?

Edited by SamiKatz
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

It doesn’t seem like it’s anything big. Otherwise I think she’d be hyping it more, or she’d be worried about whatever it is getting out somewhere else before she has a chance to post it. It’s probably either something to do with her site, or something stupid like ‘a reliable source informs me that JD and Abbie were in WalMart alone together!’

That said, I hope it is something big about the Duggars. I don’t like Pickles, but I don’t like the Duggars either, so watching them fight each other like fools is fine by me. :pb_lol:

Hopefully it’s not an announcement of her new and improved plan to force a meeting between Derick and Jazz.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2

44 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

It doesn’t seem like it’s anything big. Otherwise I think she’d be hyping it more, or she’d be worried about whatever it is getting out somewhere else before she has a chance to post it. It’s probably either something to do with her site, or something stupid like ‘a reliable source informs me that JD and Abbie were in WalMart alone together!’

That said, I hope it is something big about the Duggars. I don’t like Pickles, but I don’t like the Duggars either, so watching them fight each other like fools is fine by me. :pb_lol:

Hopefully it’s not an announcement of her new and improved plan to force a meeting between Derick and Jazz.

I forgot she wanted Jazz and Derick to meet. Wtf was she thinking there?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I used to go to her page for the pics, but then she started allowing sexual orientation speculation on the kids. And she says FJ is evil. No clicks for her any more.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

Also, what’s all this about her seeing ghosts?

A video on her site is of a cat playing. On the side, is a moving light dot...an orb. She has a very long description to go with the video...I didn’t read it all, :dramallama-nanner:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tiny Bubbles said:

Okay, here I am, waiting on the big news. Impress me, Pickles. 

I love your avatar!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Ivycoveredtower said:

well its 7:35 and no news couldn't have been that important. 

Wonder if she got a court order that she couldn’t say anything. 

• Haha 5

I want to guess... Jana has actually been married for 5 years and they've been very careful not to show it! Her husband builds houses and she decorates them, but there is a special agreement that she only rarely have to appear on the show. After raising all of her younger siblings, she doesn't want children so she is on birth control.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 12
  • Love 2

I bet it’s the pregnancy announcement Jill accidentally spilled a while ago (when she said something about the number of Duggar grandkids arriving this year and it was one more than we could account for).

Please let it not be that Jill is pregnant, please let it not be that Jill is pregnant, please please please let it not be that Jill is pregnant...

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, adidas said:

I bet it’s the pregnancy announcement Jill accidentally spilled a while ago (when she said something about the number of Duggar grandkids arriving this year and it was one more than we could account for).

are you talking about when she mentioned the cousin's for Izzy and Sam because I believe she was talking about Dan and Deena's little one arriving in the fall. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Tiny Bubbles said:

Okay, here I am, waiting on the big news. Impress me, Pickles. 

Same.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

I am underwhelmed by the Big News announcement.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

Come on, Pickles. Some of us have lives after all.

*Says me who forgets to log out from FJ sometimes*.

• Upvote 3

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic