IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

LOL at the couch comment. Josh looks like he's lost a good bit of weight quite quickly, good for him.

Maybe he's on the same juicing diet as his brother-in-law, John Shrader. ;)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe JB should by a private jet; it could replace the RV. Good thing everyone seems to be over their motion sickness because they fly a lot!

still trying to figure out how to screen shot and make into a pic, but here's my first shot at it - this one says they are en route to Tuscon?

2h7ki06.jpg

still trying to figure out how to screen shot and make into a pic, but here's my first shot at it - this one says they are en route to Tuscon?

2h7ki06.jpg

Are there any abortion bills scheduled to be debated today in Arizona?

Doesn't this douchebag have any duties at home? His wife - pregnant or even already with a third blessing in her hands - needs him more than some politicians. He is useless in so many ways, it hurts.

Phoenix is the capitol of Arizona, so I don't think they are going to Tucson to lobby. I just check the website of the Tuscon convention center & nothing relevant this weekend (well, there's a monster truck show. : ))

Not only does J'douche have duties at home (and allegedly at work), its a shame that his wife is stuck home with the blessings while he flies around--maybe she would have liked to have gone to Chicago now to help her sister (due tomorrow!) give birth??

I found Pima County's Republican Party website which lists a Lincoln Day dinner Friday night and an annual Friends of the NRA dinner Saturday night.

pimagop.org/index.cfm/calendar_of_events.htm

Off they go! I'm assuming NY for the Today show. Crooked as always...

[attachment=0]crookedairport.JPG[/attachment]

The way they eat, he probably needs a V8. That's the only explanation for all the crazy crooked pictures.

Link not broken because it's a V8 commercial on youtube.

The idea of a Friends of the NRA dinner in Tucson, home of Gabby Giffords, makes me a little stabby

People sometimes say here that TLC is "throwing the Duggars under the bus" with the editing etc. I wonder how the actual filming team feel about them.

Do they realise how Smuggar, J'chelle etc really are? I have a feeling that they would care for the family, especially 'Uncle Jim', since they have spent so much time together.

If TLC is in fact "throwing the Duggars under the bus" I wonder how the filming crew feels about that.

People sometimes say here that TLC is "throwing the Duggars under the bus" with the editing etc. I wonder how the actual filming team feel about them.

Do they realise how Smuggar, J'chelle etc really are? I have a feeling that they would care for the family, especially 'Uncle Jim', since they have spent so much time together.

If TLC is in fact "throwing the Duggars under the bus" I wonder how the filming crew feels about that.

I think Jim likes the Duggars and I recall Joshie is friends with another crew member. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one or two crew members does not like the Duggars. The filming crew has probably caught onto some of the Duggars' beliefs regarding working mothers, education, going against medical advice, etc. Some crew members might be ok with the Duggars' beliefs, while others may be disturbed. Some of the crew members might have been raised in households where the mom worked. Also the crew members might have wives who work outside the home.

I think at times, the film team does help in throwing the Duggars under the bus. I think Sean Overbeeke truly likes the Duggars, but the film crew seems to get annoyed with them. There was an episode, where the Duggars were going somewhere on the bus and no one was watching Jordyn and there was a long shot of her struggling to get on the bus by herself. I also remember closeups of Joy Anna's flip flop clad feet in that episode where they did rock climbing. There have been dozens of shots of the kids climbing around counters and the howler monkeys acting up and I remember closeups of some of lost girls sleeping on the floor.

I think Jim likes the Duggars and I recall Joshie is friends with another crew member. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one or two crew members does not like the Duggars. The filming crew has probably caught onto some of the Duggars' beliefs regarding working mothers, education, going against medical advice, etc. Some crew members might be ok with the Duggars' beliefs, while others may be disturbed. Some of the crew members might have been raised in households where the mom worked. Also the crew members might have wives who work outside the home.

I think at times, the film team does help in throwing the Duggars under the bus. I think Sean Overbeeke truly likes the Duggars, but the film crew seems to get annoyed with them. There was an episode, where the Duggars were going somewhere on the bus and no one was watching Jordyn and there was a long shot of her struggling to get on the bus by herself. I also remember closeups of Joy Anna's flip flop clad feet in that episode where they did rock climbing. There have been dozens of shots of the kids climbing around counters and the howler monkeys acting up and I remember closeups of some of lost girls sleeping on the floor.

Or when they show how stupid Jim Bob acts! Because I do hope that is not supposed to be endearing!

So Smuggles and Boob are off to Phoenix. I'm assuming this means that they are doing a satelite feed monday morning rather than flying the brood to NY. At this point, Anna is way too prego to hide and they cant risk more internet shots, perhaps?

They're both in suits so whatever they're doing is likely close in time to their flight. Is there some ATI type shin dig? I just dont think they're "important" enough to fly for a dinner or even a vote. I'm guessing its something more Gothard/show pimping based.

Its also pretty funny how there is ONE pic on instagram right now of them. Considering the thousands of people they've likely come in contact with only ONE thought they were significant enough to take a pic and tag. I'm guessing if Honey Boo Boo went on a flight she'd have significantly more pics posted. Irrelevant, they name is Duggar.

Or when they show how stupid Jim Bob acts! Because I do hope that is not supposed to be endearing!

Yup, they have shown that too. In addition to Jim Bob's stupidity, I think they also focus on what a cheapskate asshole he can be. I remember the shots of him whining on and on in NYC about paying for ice cream.

Can I just say it took me a few minutes to figure out what a PINO was actually. Then I went ah I get it. I tell you there are so many accroynms out there.

Can someone explain it to me? I'm apparently too dense today, and Google is not helping.

My absolute favorite moment of the crew is when they're outside the creationism museum, when they are asked their thoughts, and they all speak of how evolution and carbon dating are pretty indisputable. Years later and I'm still surprised that put that in.

edited for riffles

Can someone explain it to me? I'm apparently too dense today, and Google is not helping.

Protestant

In

Name

Only

There is an episode where the Duggars are meant to speak somewhere (?) and the crew are waiting outside for them to arrive. We get a few snarky comments from the crew to camera about them always running late. I can't remember anymore details than that but I found the comments both hilarious and thought provoking. How frustrating must it get at times, working with a family who are always late and seem very undisciplined? I like to get to work and get on with my job. My film crew get to work and wait ... and wait ... and wait ...

So Smuggles and Boob are off to Phoenix. I'm assuming this means that they are doing a satelite feed monday morning rather than flying the brood to NY. At this point, Anna is way too prego to hide and they cant risk more internet shots, perhaps?

They're both in suits so whatever they're doing is likely close in time to their flight. Is there some ATI type shin dig? I just dont think they're "important" enough to fly for a dinner or even a vote. I'm guessing its something more Gothard/show pimping based.

Its also pretty funny how there is ONE pic on instagram right now of them. Considering the thousands of people they've likely come in contact with only ONE thought they were significant enough to take a pic and tag. I'm guessing if Honey Boo Boo went on a flight she'd have significantly more pics posted. Irrelevant, they name is Duggar.

Honey Boo Boo is definitely bigger than the Duggars have ever been. I've heard maybe two people bring up the Duggars IRL in all the years they've been on TV. I hear plenty of people talk about HBB. My boss brought up HBB the other day at work.

Honey Boo Boo is definitely bigger than the Duggars have ever been. I've heard maybe two people bring up the Duggars IRL in all the years they've been on TV. I hear plenty of people talk about HBB. My boss brought up HBB the other day at work.

Whenever I hear someone mention them, it's always "that lady with all the kids," or "some woman in Arkansas just had her 19th kid..." I've never heard anyone mention The Duggars by name, and I've never really saw them in any celeb magazine or tabloids either.

Whenever I hear someone mention them, it's always "that lady with all the kids," or "some woman in Arkansas just had her 19th kid..." I've never heard anyone mention The Duggars by name, and I've never really saw them in any celeb magazine or tabloids either.

Which is why TLC has to promote them on shows like Today, GMA, and the 700 Club.

My mother who has never once sat in front on any sort of reality show on or off TLC regularly watches Honey Boo Boo. The Duggars can't even to begin to compete with her.

Archived