IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

No, it's definitely not. When my home church flirted with Gothardism, the instigators got the Pastor to schedule a church meeting during a Super Bowl to "test their faith." FWIW, we all failed the test. Idiots.

I wonder if the Duggars are distancing themselves from him a bit. They changed their homekool to that 'switched on schoolhouse" bullshit from his wisdom packets. Sure, they still go "on the journey" but I dont know that they're elbow deep in the organizaton as much. Homeschooling is a huge portion of the Duggar's fan base.

My guess is that the duggars are looking to adopt and need to get around his prohibitions.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would guess the change to Switched on Schoolhouse may have more to do with the girls taking over the teaching from Michelle. What 16 year old can effectively lesson plan for a dozen different grade levels?

I realize many people use online homeschooling effectively, but I could see the Duggars just turning it on & expecting the littles to learn with little or no supervision or guidance.

I wonder if the Duggars are distancing themselves from him a bit. They changed their homekool to that 'switched on schoolhouse" bullshit from his wisdom packets. Sure, they still go "on the journey" but I dont know that they're elbow deep in the organizaton as much. Homeschooling is a huge portion of the Duggar's fan base.

My guess is that the duggars are looking to adopt and need to get around his prohibitions.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are looking to adopt now since Michelle is racing against the big M clock to have more babies and she's not succeeding. Or maybe some of their fans are wising up on their link to Gothardism and finding out what it's really about.

I tried to send a picture of Josh Instagramming and driving into TextFace, now my account there has been deleted.

Adopting would also give TLC a little more reason to keep them on the air--

I can see them going though a private adoption of an unwanted child of a "woman with questionable moral"* who would otherwise be aborted, enabling them to show that they practise the all the children are special rhetoric that they preach.

This would delight both the leg Humpers for the promotion of pro life and us the FJ lot who can see through the rhetoric and relish the added dimension to the train wreck.

*too tired to find a less offensive way of saying. So going for this phrase sarcastically.

I have a visual of Michelle at the front of the SOTDRT, saying "Kids, say it with me--PROS-TI-TUTE"

I have a visual of Michelle at the front of the SOTDRT, saying "Kids, say it with me--PROS-TI-TUTE"

And jim Bob coming up with another disgusting metaphor of bodily functions in a cautionary tale about how girls should stay protected by their father / husbands to prevent the slope of immorality that ends in PROS-TI-TION[

I tried to send a picture of Josh Instagramming and driving into TextFace, now my account there has been deleted.

Seriously? Wow... so much for an organization dedicated to outing offenders. TextFace selectively exposes!

0407771686ac11e2969522000a9f14e8_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Filibusters are always interesting #USSenate #CIA #RandPaul 1h

[ @ ] acidlipgloss We should definitely stop droning people. 34min

#cia? Interesting that he's taking pics of the national filibuster and not texting shit about the fetal heart bill. You know, the one that he went to "work" on...

See this prostitute? She is PER-PEN-DIC-U-LAR to her client. That's called COW-GIRL, kids.

This other prostitute is tied up. She is SUB-MISS-IVE. That's a Godly hooker right there, children.

It must have been a busy day at the car lot... NOT...

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

RT @amandacarpenter: @SenTedCruz is back on the floor. Reading tweets supporting Rand Paul. #StandWithRand

Expand

1 hr Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

RT @DrRandPaul: "I will not sit quietly and let the president shred the Constitution.†#StandWithRand

Expand

5 hrs Chad Pergram â€@ChadPergram

Note that Sen Paul has to stay on his feet the entire time, even though he yields for a question. If he sits down, could lose right to floor

Retweeted by Josh Duggar

Expand

5 hrs StateRep David Meeks â€@DavidMeeks

Thank you to the six @Arkdems voted to override the veto on SB134. Rep Baltz, Catlett, Dickinson, Holcomb, Wardlaw, & H. Wilkins. #arleg

Retweeted by Josh Duggar

Expand

3 hrs The Hill â€@thehill

Rubio joins filibuster, jokes senators should 'keep water nearby' http://j.mp/Zdimxq by @JTSTheHill

Retweeted by Josh Duggar

Expand

3 hrs Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

RT @SenRandPaul: We've always allowed a great deal of dissent in our country.

Expand

3 hrs CSPAN â€@cspan

Watch @SenRandPaul #filibuster from beginning or create a clip here: http://cs.pn/169tBKx (via @cspanvl, begins at 2:17:45)

Retweeted by Josh Duggar

View summary

3 hrs Keystone Report â€@KeystoneReport

Santorum THANKS atheists for 'Go Godless' billboard: http://goo.gl/yfEio

Retweeted by Josh Duggar

View summary

3 hrs Family Council â€@FamilyCouncil

Thanks to Sen. @JasonRapert, Rep. @AnnClemmer, and every Senate and House member who ushered #SB134 to final passage! #arleg #arpx

Retweeted by Josh Duggar

Expand

Going on with @tperkins on American Family Radio now, talking about the Human Heartbeat Protection Act in Arkansas #prolife @jasonrapert

Expand

Filibusters are always interesting #USSenate #CIA #RandPaul http://instagr.am/p/WiFiGiOWFV/

Expand

23 hrs Sen. Jason Rapert â€@jasonrapert

@ArkansasHouse voting for SB134 to override the veto is not hard - you will save innocent lives and be remembered in history for your vote.

Retweeted by Josh Duggar

Expand

5 hrs Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

Vote of 56-33 by the Arkansas House overrides Gov. Beebe's veto of Heartbeat Bill. This is now the most pro-life law in the nation! #prolife

Expand

6 hrs Arkansas House â€@ArkansasHouse

House votes to override SB134. Vote 56-33. 1 voting present.

Retweeted by Josh Duggar

0407771686ac11e2969522000a9f14e8_6.jpg

#cia? Interesting that he's taking pics of the national filibuster and not texting shit about the fetal heart bill. You know, the one that he went to "work" on...

nothing is less interesting than a filibuster. eight hours of rambling for a few sound bytes? no thank you. although i love acidlipgloss' comment, regardless of whether it is earnest or sarcastic

Wait, now he's leghumping Rand Paul? Can Josh Duggar maintain loyalty to a single candidate for more than 6 months? The world may never know :?

See this prostitute? She is PER-PEN-DIC-U-LAR to her client. That's called COW-GIRL, kids.

This other prostitute is tied up. She is SUB-MISS-IVE. That's a Godly hooker right there, children.

Pfft Michelle probably still thinks perpendicular means "straight up and down".

I can see them going though a private adoption of an unwanted child of a "woman with questionable moral"* who would otherwise be aborted, enabling them to show that they practise the all the children are special rhetoric that they preach.

This would delight both the leg Humpers for the promotion of pro life and us the FJ lot who can see through the rhetoric and relish the added dimension to the train wreck.

*too tired to find a less offensive way of saying. So going for this phrase sarcastically.

Maybe someone should suggest to them and tlc that the child that the famous surrogate refused to abort could be rescued from foster care... that birth mother would be "pure" enough that her sins might not be passed down.

Well, don't they sound like a legit organization, then.

Well, don't they sound like a legit organization, then.

They've allowed themselves to be intentionally and publicly associated with a Duggar. That is my first hint textface isnt a legit organization.

They've allowed themselves to be intentionally and publicly associated with a Duggar. That is my first hint textface isnt a legit organization.

Don't they know that the Duggars kill every campaign they touch?

Don't they know that the Duggars kill every campaign they touch?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, I just looked at TextFace and it completely confuses me. It seems like most of the "caught in the act" photos are taken from the drivers side of another car. IMO, their website actually seems like it encourages taking photos of other people/vehicles while driving. I could see people trying to take photos of others texting (to get on the website), then getting into an accident themselves. Nice campaign, but the premise of the site is very poorly executed.

Is that a woman in the background of the Michael table pic? I honestly can't tell if that's an arm or a toy.

Kinda looks to me like Jinger bent down, looking for something inside a bag or box. Her hair is covering her face. Could be Anna or another J'Slave, but my first thought was Jinger.

Is that a woman in the background of the Michael table pic? I honestly can't tell if that's an arm or a toy.

It's a woman with dark hair in a red shirt, crouched down and getting something out of the cabinet thingy in front of her. I was assuming it was Anna due to the hair color.

What do you mean? Which account?

Archived