IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

Dear Josh, Not everyone is on the TLC gravy train and can afford to eat flaming cheese and chick fil a every day. I know this is a foreign concept to you since you live in a bubble but please open your fucking eyes. Also, its really good with peanut sauce and high in iron (just leave out the flavor packet).

LOL at comicstar's "Your mom says it's full of protein" comment. At first I thought it was a "your mom" joke, but J'chelle probably DOES think that ramen noodles are part of a balanced diet.

Also URRRGHGHGH at the leghumper who put the % sign in front of the number. I guess that's how it's taught at the SOTDRT.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always thought that when none of the older kids went to college (or, um, did anything at all), that the "truth" would start coming out about The Duggars and they'd lose fans, etc. It almost seems the opposite: "Oh, they don't allow their kids to go to college or have their own lives? What an amazing Christian family!" :roll:

Other than SOTDRT, I agree that stardom is another reason Josh has never even tried college. He's a star, you know, he doesn't need college! LOL.

Our crappy economy might be another reason why the public doesn't wake up and smell the b.s. The price of higher education has skyrocketed at the same time when college graduates are moving back home with their parents because there are no jobs. Thus the Duggars' situation, with all those young adults at home not doing much of anything, appears to be more normal than it really is.

Why do you feel that he "really cannot have a joyful sex life as a married person"?

Plenty of people do, and I'm sure Anna makes every effort to please him. They were obviously very attracted to each other during their courtship - the nauseating handsex leaves no doubt about that. I think it's entirely possible that they enjoy their sex life.

Good for you! *thumbs up*

I am not tech savvy enough to post the link but I saw the CollegeHumor parody of Look at this Instagram and all I could think of was Josh and this thread

DA FUQ??? So, I know that I've only been in law enforcement since, I dont know, 1999 if you could shit I volunteered for in college but... um... I think that chart is wrong.

You're missing a lot of "drugs" you know, like advil, antibiotics, insulin, METH, ECSTASY, BATH SALTS, SYNTHETICS... but I'm just sayin. Not all "drugs" are bad... so unless he's flipping the mormon switch on us and giving up caffeine I'm gonna agree with all those who have previously called bullshit.

Hey Josh! How about you take a look at the shittastic educashun your siblings are getting and right that wrong before you march your ass into schools?

those fundies roll huge fucking hooters, going by the one displayed.

what is next to the bottle of liquid paper in the inhalats square, a pack of bologna?

LOL at comicstar's "Your mom says it's full of protein" comment. At first I thought it was a "your mom" joke, but J'chelle probably DOES think that ramen noodles are part of a balanced diet.

Also URRRGHGHGH at the leghumper who put the % sign in front of the number. I guess that's how it's taught at the SOTDRT.

She totally does. There was an episode where she was left alone with a bunch of the littles and she was feeding them noodles in styrofoam cups and talking about how much protein they had.

Theoretically, yes... but this is smuggles. I'm sure there's an angle, we just need to find it. :D

I find it totally hilarious that he's promoting the dangers of texting while driving when there are loads of evidence of him doing just that.

Don't get me wrong, promoting the dangers is a worthy cause because it is a problem. However, if Josh acknowledged that he did this and learned his lesson then OK, I can take him more seriously. However, he looks to be pretending like it doesn't exist so it seems hypocritical to me.

She totally does. There was an episode where she was left alone with a bunch of the littles and she was feeding them noodles in styrofoam cups and talking about how much protein they had.

Sorry, can't imbed videos right now, but...

viewtopic.php?p=344910#p344910

Our crappy economy might be another reason why the public doesn't wake up and smell the b.s. The price of higher education has skyrocketed at the same time when college graduates are moving back home with their parents because there are no jobs. Thus the Duggars' situation, with all those young adults at home not doing much of anything, appears to be more normal than it really is.

I agree with you. But there are other things about the older Duggar kids that the fans don't catch onto. The kids are doing CollegeMinus which is a basically a CLEP prep system and not a really college. Many college students are living with their parents these days and they are living by their school schedule. Mulllet has claimed that the reason they are doing CollegeMinus is because they can work it around their traveling schedule. Her kids have the belief that they can come and go as they please. In the real world, many people understand that they can't take vacations whenever they want to because of school and work.

None of the older Duggar daughters who are over 18 have long term work outside the home . Jana worked for a very brief period at Gothard HQ. I don't even think she was gone two months. Jill is working outside the home as a lay midwife but it is known that she working for a practice that caters towards fundie types. Jessa and Jinger have no outside work experience. Josh has only worked for Boob owned businesses and John David is the same way. While it is pretty common and normal for late teens or early 20 somethings to be living at home, the lack of work experience and sharing bedrooms with younger siblings looks weird on the Duggars' part . The leghumpers also don't catch onto how much Boob and Mullet control those kids.

Non- fundies who have adult children living at home probably don't control their kids like the Duggars do. The adult children who are living at home because of economic reasaons are probably more attuned to the real world than the Duggar kids are . The J'Slaves minus Jana have arrogant attitudes and they live on Duggar time. I would love to Jessa and Jinger work in food services or retail for a week. I don't see either one doing well. There are other young women that are the same age as them that do well in work settings because they don't have a "Duggar time" type attitude. A non-fundie 20 something guy who lost his job and is desperate for work probably couldn't relate to Josh or John David. Josh and John David can take off time from their businesses to travel around with dog and pony show. Josh and John David have never had to worry about not having enough money for groceries or bills. I think Boob will end up bailing out Josh once the TLC gravy train ends.

Boob and Mullet have done huge disservices to their kids and the fans haven't caught onto that stuff. The fundie fans of the show are fully aware of what Boob and Mullet are doing and they agree with the stuff that the Duggars do. It annoys me that the clueless non-fundie faction of fans don't see how stunted the Duggar kids are. Some of the younger kids are a bit babyish for their ages. The non-fundie fans don't realize that the J'Slaves really have nothing to fall back on. I predict that arrogant Jill will end up being sued or connected to some hot water situation regarding midwifery.

Edited: To add missing words.

I agree that one of the biggest problems I have with the Duggars is stunting their children and keeping them children.

None of the older Duggar daughters who are over 18 have long term work outside the home . Jana worked for a very brief period at Gothard HQ. I don't even think she was gone two months

I only mention this because it seems to becoming canon that Jana worked at HQ. I don't think we ever saw proof of that. She was dropped off at HQ as her family passed nearby on the campaign trail and lead a Journey to the Heart very shortly afterward. I don't think we ever heard or saw that there was really more to it. Some assumptions were made that she was working at HQ, but I haven't seen anything that made me believe that. Incidentally the show later lied to us and showed a created "departure" for the Journey for Jana.

I agree that one of the biggest problems I have with the Duggars is stunting their children and keeping them children.

I only mention this because it seems to becoming canon that Jana worked at HQ. I don't think we ever saw proof of that. She was dropped off at HQ as her family passed nearby on the campaign trail and lead a Journey to the Heart very shortly afterward. I don't think we ever heard or saw that there was really more to it. Some assumptions were made that she was working at HQ, but I haven't seen anything that made me believe that. Incidentally the show later lied to us and showed a created "departure" for the Journey for Jana.

I remember some of the same things you mentioned. I always thought it was telling that she later ended up back at the TTH sometime after the claims about her being in Chicago. I believe Priscilla Keller Waller worked at the Gothard HQ for a couple of years. When it was announced that Jana was going to work at the HQ, I thought they were setting her up in a situation where she would find a husband(like how David courted Priscilla after meeting her through the HQ). I think one possibility is that Jana started working at the HQ and couldn't hack it. There have been reports of former employees/interns have issues because HQ's strict rules. She might stopped working there or might have been fired. Journey to the Heart might have been a "punishment" for that.

Jana led that Journey so I doubt they'd do that if she'd failed or been fired at HQ. The time she spent there was really only approppriate to have been there a very few days before the beginning of the Journey that she lead. I really believe that was her only purpose in being there. That and the Journey she lead was filmed for TLC.

post-315-14451996539994_thumb.jpg

A while back we got on smuggles because he posted a pic of something like 1400 unread emails. I think the "left my phone at home" bullshit is a response to that. Here's why it pisses me off more and I call bullshit on his "absentmindedness":

1) YOU HAVE A PREGNANT WIFE - I'm gonna need you to be sure that you have your phone on you at all times

2) YOUR PREGNANT WIFE'S SISTER IS IN LABOR - See the shenanigans on the other thread. If she has an issue, or even if the baby is born, I'm gonna need you to be reachable

3) You claim to be a successful businessman. That requires you to have your phone or you cant work. So, either you didnt notice that your pocket wasnt vibrating frequently or your business sucks that much that you didnt notice you missed it.

I do not believe that smuggles "forgot" his phone. I think that his smug ass wanted to feel sooper speshyl about people texting him for his birthday so he took the pic, brushing off the douchebag factor of not bothering to read texts with the excuse. In reality, I bet he sent 10 of them to himself.

post-315-14451996540544_thumb.jpg

I'm going to ignore the fact that 3 pictures =/= "plastered" and the fact that they are taped neatly to say HOLY FUCK WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE THAT THEY HAVE TO CONSTANTLY SAY X <3 y????

Um, ew. I find it really squicky that he's put something like that on their bedroom door :? Especially for the "benefit" of kids who can't even read it.

Um, ew. I find it really squicky that he's put something like that on their bedroom door :? Especially for the "benefit" of kids who can't even read it.

Maybe they don't know which room is which without the doors being labeled. The kids room is labeled "Kidz." I wonder if there is a label on the bathroom door and on the backdoor. ;)

Heh, I see notaloserlikeyou is still fighting the good fight!

Lol yay thanks!!

I thought it was interesting, him commenting in the poor, while IN a Walmart. What does he think Walmart workers eat?? And an anti stimulants picture after posting his coffee. He perhaps lacks critical thinking skills.

Lol yay thanks!!

I thought it was interesting, him commenting in the poor, while IN a Walmart. What does he think Walmart workers eat?? And an anti stimulants picture after posting his coffee. He perhaps lacks critical thinking skills.

He definitely lacks critical thinking skills.

To me fundies are so eff'd up. Why is dad always first? when mom & dad is a significantly more common way of phrasing it.

Secondly, the fact that it's dad loves mom, david loves priscilla is disturbing....I guess the women don't love you back, do they?

post-315-14451996541009_thumb.jpg

Smuggles just LOVES to take pictures of $100 bills! I love that this comes on the heels of his Ramen comment.

Also, hey fuckwad, RESPOND TO YOUR FANS WHO SENT YOU GIFTS! I cannot believe that people actually bought him shit on FB AND that this example of christian upbringing doesnt know how to send an electronic response to those who sent him shit.

Poster child my ass!

Lol yay thanks!!

He definitely lacks critical thinking skills.

Critical thinking skills aren't taught at the SOTDRT as it would make leaving easier.

post-315-14451996541544_thumb.jpg

HUH? I'm not sure how he's equating voting to walking into a bank and walking out with cash. Glad to see he's back to posting ridiculous shit, though. More for us! :dance:

Maybe they don't know which room is which without the doors being labeled. The kids room is labeled "Kidz." I wonder if there is a label on the bathroom door and on the backdoor. ;)

[ @ ] joshduggar But when you vote you don't need an ID? #protectivemeasures #id 1h

[ @ ] issymommy30 I think cause voting is suppose to be anonymous. Where with cashing checks people could be lying and using other people's identities. 1h

[ @ ] carlislemelanie In Ga. you must show an I.d. *very good idea! Some people complain saying that they can't afford an id...even when the state says they will provide one for FREE! They continue to complain!!! What can you say?¿?!! :( @joshduggar 1h

[ @ ] daughterofliberty Um, LOTS of people have voted by lying and using other people's identities. Using the name Mickey Mouse even. And it's not supposed to be anonymous, it's supposed to be private. There is a difference. @issymommy30 1h

[ @ ] danielle_brown_1998 Or because our vote DOSNT MATTER ...it's sad but it's true :) 1h

[ @ ] issymommy30 @daughterofliberty that is fine and dandy. I'm commenting that it is worse for someone to steal and fraud someone's identify. 1h

[ @ ] issymommy30 In reality I live in Canada and do not even remember the last time I voted. 1h

[ @ ] notaloserlikeyou Maybe because this is not nazi Germany and you don't need to show your papers to exercise your RIGHT to vote. And because it disenfranchises people who have the right to vote. Oh, and because voter fraud is a mythical problem. 57min

[ @ ] vallinggg @joshduggar totally agree! My state (MN) just voted against a bill to require voter IDs! Can you believe it?! Ugh! 50min

[ @ ] mrsgrffn Agreed, Josh. People who believe voter fraud doesn't happen also believe in Santa. I believe the left wing doesn't support it (the use of ids) because they are scared it might affect their numbers. 25min

[ @ ] rayofgrace Mythical voter fraud? Interesting since they had people admit to it in Ohio where I live. @notaloserlikeyou 24min

[ @ ] thesredinsix I have to show my ID when I vote. I'm in Arkansas. 16min

[ @ ] ajstempien I'm in Texas and I had to show my ID when I voted. 11min

I'm guessing this is an attempt to set a fire and watch a la his gun pictures. Joshie sure does love attention on his feed!

Would Josh even care about voter ID bills or gun rights if he wasn't clearly taking orders on what to care about from the Tea Party?

Archived