IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

Between everyone on the TV show openly accepting all family members who are on the TV show, and how June has said she has put some of the TLC money away for her kids, I have come to the realization that HBB and family are my pet reality stars. I think it's great the family has a bit more money - the family clearly doesn't have a lot of it, so a few new things would be nice - and that June said she realizes that the reality TV gig will be a short-term thing, rather than providing a whole new lifestyle, a la the Duggars. We don't see teenagers flashing iPhones, or espousing buy new, save the difference while they flash them, we don't see a complete disregard for an openly gay relative, and we certainly don't see HBB espousing how we should all become rednecks because they are!

That being said, I wouldn't have my family on a reality TV show, even if we did have enough fake field trips to warrant one. I couldn't live off either the HBB or Duggar diet, ftr.

I hope this isn't too far off topic, but the Duggars flashing expensive cameras and phones was one of the things that really turned me off from them. There is a lot more to modesty than just clothing, IMO. If you're going to make a living being a Christian (literally), you have to live up to all parts of it, including being humble.

Anyways, Anna looks great in that January pic - very pretty and glowing.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's just hunched over a bit with Michael in her lap and that's hiding her belly. She does look tired, but hey I have two kids her kids' ages and I look tired too, and I'm not even pregnant! :D

Not trying to be mean, but Anna looks awful in that pic.

It could be due to a bad makeup job. It looks like she's only wearing foundation. It can make you look very washed out of you don't add some color on top of it.

I know there is a rumor that Anna has already given birth. She doesn't look pregnant in the photos posted today.

I agree. She really looks kinda recently post partum to me.

smuggles must be REALLY tired and whatever he was doing in Arizona must have been REALLY important to cut his media whoring so close!

post-315-14451996722287_thumb.jpg

And the official instagram announcement. I'm sure twitter and facebook will follow shortly. Duggar grandchild number 3! :roll: I have to admit I'm surprised they flew them all in for that non announcement.

post-315-1445199672423_thumb.jpg

I don't think any of those kids look like they want to be there. Why drag them all the way to New York when they could have done this via satellite?

I notice that the J'slave in the middle of Josh's instagram photo is rocking a pretty short skirt by Duggar standards. And is that Joy to the left? If so, she looks great!!

Yup, heres facebook! Its kind of strange that he's posting the announcement without a pic of Anna or the M'kids, right? This child isnt all about the DUGGARS as a whole, its about his family and wife.

post-315-14451996724684_thumb.jpg

I predict that Josh and Anna will be moving into some other, larger, Duggar-owned house in the next 3 months. We'll get a lot of Josh Instagrammed photos, tagged "workin' hard" showing his brothers doing all the moving, and Joshie just standing around giving the thumbs up sign.

Josh looks a lot thinner in that picture. However it's not a very flattering picture of Anna. Which is sad because I think Anna is actually really pretty, but Josh's photos never show it. Typical Josh...

I don't understand why the today show even wants to announce this. There is nothing impressive about it. It's not a new kid for M&J, so the jumbo-family isn't growing, and there's nothing special about having a 3rd kid (except for the "every kid is special" part, of course :)). So why are they on this show? Is it owned by TLC and they're using it for advertising?

I don't understand why the today show even wants to announce this. There is nothing impressive about it. It's not a new kid for M&J, so the jumbo-family isn't growing, and there's nothing special about having a 3rd kid (except for the "every kid is special" part, of course :)). So why are they on this show? Is it owned by TLC and they're using it for advertising?

I don't think there are any business connections between TLC and NBC. The Today Show producers like the Duggars for fluff. The Duggars aren't extremely popular and they aren't marketable to appear on late night shows and there is no way they would go on Ellen. The Today Show and GMA are the only venues where they fit in for advertising purposes.

I posted this under the Today Show thread too, but at the 3:15 mark during the Today Show clip, Jana very clearly whispers to Michael, "Are you going to have a baby brother?". Whoops, that was supposed to be a secret! Can we please somehow get this into the news so that they don't get big ratings from some "gender reveal" episode?

I posted this under the Today Show thread too, but at the 3:15 mark during the Today Show clip, Jana very clearly whispers to Michael, "Are you going to have a baby brother?". Whoops, that was supposed to be a secret! Can we please somehow get this into the news so that they don't get big ratings from some "gender reveal" episode?

I'm a poor lip reader, but I agree, Jana says that the third duggar grandchild will be a boy. Considering we knew that Anna was prego since January and people still tuned in I'm not sure that a FJ reveal of the gender will make all that much of a difference, but I love "I told you so" moments.

post-315-14451996778766_thumb.jpg

I'm assuming there will be a goldmine of instagram pics by the end of the day. They're probably done with media shots so where to go for dinner? Smuggles will tell us!

post-315-14451996780081_thumb.jpg

OK, now they're really just trying to be a sideshow. They arent there to buy tickets and they've been to times square. The only reason they could be there now is to have people gawk at them.

Archived