IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

Maybe someone should suggest to them and tlc that the child that the famous surrogate refused to abort could be rescued from foster care... that birth mother would be "pure" enough that her sins might not be passed down.

I think this child has been legally adopted.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-315-14451996599706_thumb.jpgJoshie is double leg humping today. He really must be tired!

Nothing says "freaky" quite like finding a pic of you and the person you are leghumping and reposting it. Keep telling yourself youre cool, Josh.

I think Joshie's humpers are feeling dissed.

So we've now established that Smuggums was up past midnight, watching TV. Either he slept on the couch or he got up early to... watch tv... and leghump...

post-315-1445199660022_thumb.jpg

So we've now established that Smuggums was up past midnight, watching TV. Either he slept on the couch or he got up early to... watch tv... and leghump...

Must be rough to live his life and do whatever strikes him at the moment, eat out, hang out at the state capital, jump on the bandwagon of the conservative cause du jour, decide not to work at the car lot that day when he wants or just whatever. Reality is going to hit that kid hard someday.....

Rand Paul isn't an atheist. He's a Presbyterian. Buzzard, you may be thinking of the Aqua Buddha incident from his college days when he kidnapped a female acquaintance while drunk and made her worship the "Aqua Buddha."

(he's one of my senators, unfortunately, so I know more about him than I'd like to)

Rand Paul isn't an atheist. He's a Presbyterian. Buzzard, you may be thinking of the Aqua Buddha incident from his college days when he kidnapped a female acquaintance while drunk and made her worship the "Aqua Buddha."

(he's one of my senators, unfortunately, so I know more about him than I'd like to)

The aqua Buddah incident was definitely in my head and for some reason I thought he was accused of being a PINO, likely just fundie whining. :lol:

The aqua Buddah incident was definitely in my head and for some reason I thought he was accused of being a PINO, likely just fundie whining. :lol:

This is a bit OT, but a dear friend who I got to know on the Obama campaign said that he thought that very few people actually believe in God. Those people just aren't very public about their non-belief. Gary had been a Unity minister and I think he knew what he was talking about. Gary himself was not an atheist and was ordained a priest in the French Orthodox Church* shortly before his sudden death in a wreck. It is possible that those who accuse Rand Paul of being a PINO are on to something.

*The French Orthodox Church was established by Russian refugees who had fled to France after the Revolution. It is very gay friendly.

Okay, I just looked at TextFace and it completely confuses me. It seems like most of the "caught in the act" photos are taken from the drivers side of another car. IMO, their website actually seems like it encourages taking photos of other people/vehicles while driving. I could see people trying to take photos of others texting (to get on the website), then getting into an accident themselves. Nice campaign, but the premise of the site is very poorly executed.

Most of the ones posted by TextFace are done from a GoPro that they have mounted to the side of the vehicle. I doubt everyone that sends in pictures to that site have a driver's side mounted GoPro, though, so it completely defeats the purpose.

TextFace aren't completely fault free either. Check out this screen cap from their webisode. The driver takes his eyes off the road to watch the passenger take pictures. Sorry, TextFace, but this is just as dangerous as texting, Instagramming, or taking photos while driving.

2aamtfp.jpg

If anyone wants to post that on their Facebook, go right ahead.

What do you mean? Which account?

To post a picture on TextFace, you have to have an account. After sending in a picture of Josh, I no longer have an account there.

Can I just say it took me a few minutes to figure out what a PINO was actually. Then I went ah I get it. I tell you there are so many accroynms out there.

Likely deleted in 3....2....1....

facebook.com/TextfaceFoundation

[attachment=0]textfacefb.jpg[/attachment]

:clap:

2ynf88j.jpg

I'm trying to figure out what kind of Presbyterian he is, since there is a wide range from scary fundies to practically unitarians. The tiny research I've done indicates his wife does not go by Paul, and is an elder or deacon-- so that looks optimistic that he's not uber fundy.

But, if he's working this hard at running for president now, he'll be burned out by 2016

:clap:

2ynf88j.jpg

:lol: Not that this necessarily means they'll do something, but I will laugh my ass off if Josh suddenly and mysteriously stops posting Textface endorsements.

I'm trying to figure out what kind of Presbyterian he is, since there is a wide range from scary fundies to practically unitarians. The tiny research I've done indicates his wife does not go by Paul, and is an elder or deacon-- so that looks optimistic that he's not uber fundy.

But, if he's working this hard at running for president now, he'll be burned out by 2016

Oh yeah, I know about the scary fundie Presbyterians. I think that the Pauls' church is probably PC (USA), the most mainline one. That doesn't mean that he won't cater to fundie elements in his approach to politics, though - in this regard, he reminds me of Dubya, who didn't have any problem massaging fundie egos even though he himself was Methodist.

But I don't think that Rand Paul marries the tea party crazy to his religion as much as, say, Sarah Palin - I don't think his church would be inviting guest ministers who conducted witch hunts and thought they were casting out demons. I think that trying to cast Paul as a religious loon because of the Aqua Buddha stuff really worked against his general election opponent (Jack Conway).

Paul also reminds me of Dubya in terms of his lack of intellectual curiosity and cheerful ability to ignore facts and the Constitution and stuff if said facts get in the way of the narrative he wants to promote.

From Smugs instagram this morning (I can't screen cap for some reason);

paniemilia I've always found that the pro-life/choice debate was never really about when "life begins," but more so when life matters. A death row inmate's life doesn't matter. Slaughtered civilians' lives do not matter during a time of war. Children do not matter, if their parents are economically unstable whether through their own fault or not, because if private charities do not feed and clothe them, then it's not the government's job. I wish our modern society would truly look at what "pro-life" really means, because honestly, any blood shed at the hands of other humans and not left to the will of God has the potential to be "murder." Whether it's the tiniest life or a person that society has deemed unsavory or dangerous, we all matter. Pro-life in life's every corner! -peace and love 5h

Paniemilia - Are you one of us? Thankyou. I've never understood why the US has such a vocal Pro-Life movement but no obviously anti-Death-Penalty group. (Please correct me if I am wrong about this. There may be people protesting about the Death Penalty and we just don't hear about it in Australia. We hear a lot of the Pro-Life movement.)

From Smugs instagram this morning (I can't screen cap for some reason);

Paniemilia - Are you one of us? Thankyou. I've never understood why the US has such a vocal Pro-Life movement but no obviously anti-Death-Penalty group. (Please correct me if I am wrong about this. There may be people protesting about the Death Penalty and we just don't hear about it in Australia. We hear a lot of the Pro-Life movement.)

there is definitely an anti-death penalty movement here, but they don't really get a *ton* of media attention unless there is a particularly egregious (think mentally disabled or potentially innocent) execution being planned. that's not to say that there aren't groups and individuals constantly lobbying and working to eliminate the death penalty in those states that have it, but it might explain the disparity in media attention. oh, that and their methods are likely much less crazy and much more rationally based than a lot of pro-life protests.

ETA coherency

:lol: Not that this necessarily means they'll do something, but I will laugh my ass off if Josh suddenly and mysteriously stops posting Textface endorsements.

:laughing-rollingred::laughing-rollingred::laughing-rollingred::laughing-rollingred::laughing-rollingred:

:law-policered:

I can just see him now... Phone rings...

Josh: "You got josh, go!"

TF: "Hey, josh, this is XXX from textface."

Josh: "Yeah, I'm just finishing up with this fetal heart bill stuff, you saw its going to be law right? I totally was instrumental with that. I think I have some time next week after I pimp my fetus at 7am then nap."

TF: "Well, I just wanted to talk to you about your intagram"

Josh: "You too, gosh, everyone gets on me about instagram."

TF: "Josh, you know that we are ALL ABOUT not texting and driving and you seem to do it every tuesday."

*crickets *

Tf: "Can you maybe stop doing that? Someone posted it on our facebook page. This isnt the attention we want."

Josh: "Someone posted it on your facebook page, Ugh. Ok. I know whats up, thanks."

Hangs up phone.

Anna: "Hey sweetums, whazzup? You look glum!"

Josh: "Freejinger."

Anna: "Oh... again? I'm sorry, honey.... Heres the remote..."

:whistle:

Idaho's 20 week abortion law was considered unconstitutional this week. I have a feeling that Arkansas's law will come to the same end.

Idaho's 20 week abortion law was considered unconstitutional this week. I have a feeling that Arkansas's law will come to the same end.

Of course it will. But apparently Arkansas is rolling in money they want to waste making a political point.

there is definitely an anti-death penalty movement here, but they don't really get a *ton* of media attention unless there is a particularly egregious (think mentally disabled or potentially innocent) execution being planned. that's not to say that there aren't groups and individuals constantly lobbying and working to eliminate the death penalty in those states that have it, but it might explain the disparity in media attention. oh, that and their methods are likely much less crazy and much more rationally based than a lot of pro-life protests.

ETA coherency

Also worth mentioning that the vast majority of republicans here are pro-death penalty. Go figure. :doh:

Of course it will. But apparently Arkansas is rolling in money they want to waste making a political point.

Josh's state senator friend claims he's getting lawyers to do pro bono work on this. Let's see how long that lasts.

:lol: :obscene-birdiedoublered: :lol:

I can't wait to see what Josh tweets when it happens.

Archived