IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

Mmm, pork buns... I could see that too, but don't the Duggars shun pork?

Only the pork from pigs. otherwise it is fine bacon and such is not from pigs that they shun.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember someone British saying that the sausages in the Bangers and Mash they ate in England would have been pork sausages.

I don't eat pig products either, and they can be quite hard to avoid while eating out - lots of places put bacon in sauces without mentioning it on the menu and things like that. If the Duggars were vigilant about not eating it I think we would see them asking wait staff about it when they eat out.

Will tater tot casserole be discussed?

One better, apparently they're crashing the "horse meat" episode!

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/horse-m ... eing-duped

You've seen the headlines: horse meat found hidden in foods across the U.K. and Asia. Are we next? What is being done to prevent horse meat from entering our food supply? Learn the secrets to reading labels to safely shop for meat. Plus, Dr. Oz sits down with the Duggars, the super-sized reality family with 19 kids – and counting!

And the official instagram announcement. I'm sure twitter and facebook will follow shortly. Duggar grandchild number 3! :roll: I have to admit I'm surprised they flew them all in for that non announcement.

[attachment=0]today3.JPG[/attachment]

Not sure why the picture didn't come with the quote, but go back to page 13 because

Joshiah's wearing a pink shirt... ;)

The Dr. Oz guest spot will be basically be a fluff piece. I wouldn't be surprised if the Duggars make Dr. Oz and his producers sign some kind of agreement not to talk about certain subjects.

Wait, they were on Fox and Friends? Why? Another promotion for the new season? Because this is getting ridiculous :?

I wonder how much horse meat is in Tater Tot Casserole. Or any of the frozen lasagnas I'm sure the J-Slaves heat up for the family. That'd be a timely pop-up, TLC. "The Duggars eat an average of two horses per year!"

"A few years ago, Michelle had put on some weight and her back was hurting, and the doctor said that if she walked every day and lost some weight she would feel better," he says. "She lost 40 pounds, did Weight Watchers and learned how to eat healthy and exercise. Then she started doing the elliptical, and she almost can run off and leave me. I could hardly keep up with her."

So, this is JB's quote about being inspired by Michelle's weight loss. I just wonder what he means by "a few years ago" :? Of course she put on weight a few years ago, she's been pregnant for half her adult life. If weight gain was bad enough to cause pain and create problems in her life, you'd think her doctor would also advise against trying to get pregnant again.

ETA: Also love the fact that the article about their weight loss includes a picture of JB in a Georgetown Cupcake shirt. Healthier choices!

He and Josh discussed a weight challenge and both began eating healthier and working out. Jim Bob's third son, Joseph, 18, initially set up a workout plan for the pair. To make the contest more interesting, they've agreed that on April 1 whoever has lost the most weight will be waited on – think breakfast in bed – by the other. Right now, Jim Bob says he's about 199 lbs.

Translation: The J'slaves will cook breakfast and the loser will carry the meal several feet to the winner.

So, this is JB's quote about being inspired by Michelle's weight loss. I just wonder what he means by "a few years ago" :? Of course she put on weight a few years ago, she's been pregnant for half her adult life. If weight gain was bad enough to cause pain and create problems in her life, you'd think her doctor would also advise against trying to get pregnant again.

ETA: Also love the fact that the article about their weight loss includes a picture of JB in a Georgetown Cupcake shirt. Healthier choices!

Wait, I thought they learned all about healthy eating from doug phillips is a tool at their food conference last year. She wrote a parentable about it so it MUST be true!

say what you will about vf followers, many of them at least try to live healthier than ati groupies.

I agree with this.

[*]

The Dr. Oz guest spot will be basically be a fluff piece. I wouldn't be surprised if the Duggars make Dr. Oz and his producers sign some kind of agreement not to talk about certain subjects.

So will the Fox and Friends spot, if only because that show is one giant fluff piece.

Smuggums is STILL in NY. I bet they watched the show last night on teh ebil teevee.

post-315-14451996865478_thumb.jpg

For the record, this is the second time Mikayla has suggested her own name for the baby.

"from the hotel where I have unmonitored wi-fi and can masturbate all night long looking at low necklines on my iphone"

4am cab ride? So much WIN in this pic.

1 - crooked

2 - ebil catholiks on the teevee

3 - Mikayla suggesting her name AGAIN

4 - No one in the front seat. Are smuggles and Anna running off on their own???

post-315-14451996865937_thumb.jpg

4:30 AM - Smugs arrives at Penn Station.

Mikayla gets called out by the humpers.

No idea why he's there that early, I dont see any trains going anywhere leaving that early. Of course, they could be taking the subway or the LIRR but... even the trains to DC dont leave till 11ish

post-315-14451996866384_thumb.jpg

Wherever smuggles is, he must be bored because he's posting pics from yesterday. What does it say in the back? "America's Biggest Family The Duggars?" Interesting that Josh has a nametag...

Mikayla still isnt blanket trained.

post-315-14451996866915_thumb.jpg

4am cab ride? So much WIN in this pic.

1 - crooked

2 - ebil catholiks on the teevee

3 - Mikayla suggesting her name AGAIN

4 - No one in the front seat. Are smuggles and Anna running off on their own???

[attachment=0]cabride.JPG[/attachment]

I hope this means I can venture onto the streets of NYC without fear of random Duggar-sightings.

Archived