IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25iuqg4.jpg

I'm with whoever suggested that he got caught texting and driving and was sentenced to community service.

To me fundies are so eff'd up. Why is dad always first? when mom & dad is a significantly more common way of phrasing it.

Secondly, the fact that it's dad loves mom, david loves priscilla is disturbing....I guess the women don't love you back, do they?

Of course Mom can't love back. It is hard to when you're only allowed to show slightly more emotion than a blow up doll.

Of course Mom can't love back. It is hard to when you're only allowed to show slightly more emotion than a blow up doll.

Because it's her DUTY to love him. After all he is her leader.. :think:

Because it's her DUTY to love him. After all he is her leader.. :think:

I think theoretically "Dad loves Mom" in the way that "Christ loves the Church." That's the way they talk about marriage, right? So Dad is powerful and spiritually mature and selfless and loves Mom purely*, while all she can offer back is impure love tainted by her dirty sinful nature. She can't possibly love Dad the way he loves her.

*Which entitles him to sex whenever he wants it, DUH.

HUH? I'm not sure how he's equating voting to walking into a bank and walking out with cash. Glad to see he's back to posting ridiculous shit, though. More for us! :dance:

Yeah this is weird. I guess he doesn't realize that the ID rule for check cashing is done to prevent possible fraud or theft.

Another excuse for Josh to skip work: the Conservative Political Action Conference is in DC next week.

Duggars have spoken there the last two years

(for example: http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washin ... an-g-komen)

I don't see them listed on the CPAC program at conservative.org/cpac/ but I will be suprised if Josh the "political strategist" doesn't show up.

Can't wait for more random, tilted pictures of DC Metro riders.

[attachment=0]table.JPG[/attachment]

Oh look! Michael is on the table... with his shoes on...

Those shoes don't look used. :shock:

At least Michael doesn't look terrified.

[attachment=0]table.JPG[/attachment]

Oh look! Michael is on the table... with his shoes on...

Officially becoming the first M'Howler. Soon he'll be licking cake batter off the floor while Nanny Joy threatens to smack him into next Thursday. Ah, the circle of life.

Joshie: The bank requires ID to cash a cheque - and they provide it to you for free! i.e. a bank card

Your government requires ID to vote, but do not provide it. They demand types of ID that you don't have and, perhaps, can't afford. Therein lies the problem.

(hint for Josh: this may require some critical thinking skills)

He doesn't look terrified cause it is Anna that took the photo from the looks of it....not smugger.

ZOMG not only is he a drug user (coffee), HES A DEALER!

First thought, Josh did not tag Anna in the picture. How can we be sure that the hand is Anna's and he is not...wait for it....CHEATING. kidding. :lol:

Josh Duggar is a drug user should be the new Doug Phillips is a tool.

I could get behind this. Josh Duggar is a drug user.

First thought, Josh did not tag Anna in the picture. How can we be sure that the hand is Anna's and he is not...wait for it....CHEATING. kidding. :lol:

How does one make "homemade" coffee?

How does one make "homemade" coffee?

You rip open the pouch and stick it in the coffee maker. That's about as homemade as it gets in the Smuggar household.

I could get behind this. Josh Duggar is a drug user.

Josh Duggar is a drug user? Tell me more about how Josh Duggar is a drug user!

Josh Duggar is a drug user? Tell me more about how Josh Duggar is a drug user!

I don't think that Josh Duggar is a drug user in that he doesn't use drugs like the hippie lettuce or the wacky dust. I do think that Josh Duggar is a drug user in that he uses the java jive and self medicates with sweet, fatty comestibles. I also think Josh Duggar is a drug user because he uses religion as an opiate to ease the pain of his purposeless life. So in conclusion, I don't think Josh Duggar is a drug user in a socially unacceptable way but, I do think that Josh Duggar is a drug user in more socially acceptable ways.

I do that too, though I'm not fooling myself into believing a rich, fatty meal is good for me.

I'm not nearly as critical as most here when it comes to his eating habits. I think he borders on having an eating disorder or something. It's something he can fully control in his life, plus the freedom of it all is more than he can handle. But that still doesn't make a glass of water at the Outback equal #healthychoices. lol

He had a childhood full of deprivation. He probably eats the way he does because he no longer has to compete with over a dozen people for enough food.

No one would comment "that's awesome" if I posted a picture of my coffee mug. Man, I have got to get me some better leghumpers. ;)

No one would comment "that's awesome" if I posted a picture of my coffee mug. Man, I have got to get me some better leghumpers. ;)

Maybe if you have an awesome coffee mug, someone might :P

Archived