IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

Those shoes don't look used. :shock:

I don't really "get" this because if they were used shoes people would be bitching about "you have money why not buy your kid their own shoes?!" .....they're kinda damned if they do/damned if they don't sometimes.

I get the bitching about the kid on the table, I do. The shoes thing irks.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He doesn't look terrified cause it is Anna that took the photo from the looks of it....not smugger.

If Anna took the picture, then who is the woman in the background?

Maybe those are his own girly paws again!

If those are Josh's hands he needs to cut his finger nails. The arms seem a little too slender to be his. I figured it was Anna.

You rip open the pouch and stick it in the coffee maker. That's about as homemade as it gets in the Smuggar household.

Or you rip open the Starbucks single instant coffee pouch and pour into water that was "boiled" in the microwave. Bam! (That's how we make coffee at work when the coffee pot runs out and we're late for a meeting but need coffee pronto :D )

I don't really "get" this because if they were used shoes people would be bitching about "you have money why not buy your kid their own shoes?!" .....they're kinda damned if they do/damned if they don't sometimes.

I get the bitching about the kid on the table, I do. The shoes thing irks.

I didn't read that comment as bitching about new shoes, I read it as shock over new shoes.

The person he tagged is Joy's friend Elizabeth... seriously I wonder about him and the teenage girls. Elizabeth is 15 or 16 I think.

The person he tagged is Joy's friend Elizabeth... seriously I wonder about him and the teenage girls. Elizabeth is 15 or 16 I think.

Wait, Joy is allowed to have friends??

Wait, Joy is allowed to have friends??

She's a fundie girly girl. Probably is considered a "Good influence"

If Anna took the picture, then who is the woman in the background?

Is that a woman in the background of the Michael table pic? I honestly can't tell if that's an arm or a toy.

I looked at it for a while, kind of squishing my eyes to see what it was like when you're trying to see Jesus on a piece of toast. I think its Mac.

I didn't read that comment as bitching about new shoes, I read it as shock over new shoes.

^ Me too.

Anna never really did get into the second hand thing. She has gone to sales and bought factory seconds but we haven't seen a lot of second hand buying going on and she doesn't talk about it. I really don't care whether she buys new or second hand and, as she has the income, it's nice to see her enjoy it. Nothing wrong with a mother buying some nice things for her babies if it gives her pleasure.

Joshie on the other hand is just hilarious. "Buy used and save the different" while he watches his wife buy new clothes. "Never borrow money" while providing finance for those who buy his cars. (Just for your info Joshie, should you happen to read here, the full quote is "Neither a borrower nor a lender be". You might want to look into the second part of that verse.) Again, I don't care if he buys fancy clothes or brand-name handbags for his wife or provides finance as part of his business. I just object to his lecturing us on how bad we are for doing the same things.

Joshie on the other hand is just hilarious. "Buy used and save the different" while he watches his wife buy new clothes. "Never borrow money" while providing finance for those who buy his cars. (Just for your info Joshie, should you happen to read here, the full quote is "Neither a borrower nor a lender be". You might want to look into the second part of that verse.) Again, I don't care if he buys fancy clothes or brand-name handbags for his wife or provides finance as part of his business. I just object to his lecturing us on how bad we are for doing the same things.

Joshie has never read Hamlet!

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be".

he probably thinks that quote is in the bible somewhere, maybe around leviticus or lamentations.

Exodus 22:25-27

King James Version (KJV)

25 If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.

26 If thou at all take thy neighbour's raiment to pledge, thou shalt deliver it unto him by that the sun goeth down:

27 For that is his covering only, it is his raiment for his skin: wherein shall he sleep? and it shall come to pass, when he crieth unto me, that I will hear; for I am gracious.

Deuteronomy 23:18-20

King James Version (KJV)

18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

19 Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury of any thing that is lent upon usury:

20 Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

Luke 6:34

King James Version (KJV)

34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

I'm sure that God didn't really mean all that for the modern world, no matter how much He meant for them to take every anti woman verse they could find and push it out as an eternal truth. :roll:

Bible sez: don't get into debt, don't borrow, AND don't loan

Gothard sez: don't get into debt, don't borrow

Which one have the Duggars repeatedly followed?

Joshie has never read Hamlet!

Smuggar would probably think that Hamlet was a type of sandwich consisting a cross between ham and an omelet.

b0593216860211e2905222000aaa031b_6.jpg

Last night Joshie was watching Teevee. I'm assuming the CC is because the littles (and hopefully Anna) were asleep. So much for the "we dont need television" family time...

[ @ ] joshduggar Sad game! #basketball #arkansas #missouri 16h

[ @ ] lulu_00_croley Are y'all still doing y'all's show this season????? @joshduggar 15h

[ @ ] childofchrist78 yes in March :) 15h

[ @ ] _prettybows_andglitter @lulu_00_croley 19 kids and counting comes on next tuesday 15h

[ @ ] lulu_00_croley Thank you! @childofchrist78 @_prettybows_andglitter I love their show!!!! 15h

[ @ ] butch1999 Yup because Missouri's so awesome:p 15h

[ @ ] baileyhastie Ya wish they did better 15h

[ @ ] chelsea_shane I am proud Missourian :) 15h

[ @ ] cheeryhomemaker Go, MIZZOU! 15h

[ @ ] homeschool_rae Im from MO and cant stand the Tigers! 14h

[ @ ] mollykat_00 I agree sad 14h

[ @ ] standingstill11 Happy mizzou won and the refs didn't rule the game like the last time these two teams met. 13h

ETA - this also proves they have cable - ESPN ...

b0593216860211e2905222000aaa031b_6.jpg

Last night Joshie was watching Teevee. I'm assuming the CC is because the littles (and hopefully Anna) were asleep. So much for the "we dont need television" family time...

ETA - this also proves they have cable - ESPN ...

I remember a posting on DWOP from a couple of years ago where someone who lived near Josh said there was a satellite dish on the house. I bet Josh probably watch defrauding basic cable shows when Anna isn't around.

Is watching sporting events Gothard approved? I think this is a sign that Joshie is definitely going fundie light.

Is watching sporting events Gothard approved? I think this is a sign that Joshie is definitely going fundie light.

No, it's definitely not. When my home church flirted with Gothardism, the instigators got the Pastor to schedule a church meeting during a Super Bowl to "test their faith." FWIW, we all failed the test. Idiots.

Archived