IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

Part 1: http://freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 11#p143611

Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8514&p=227948#p227948

Part 3: http://www.freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10126

Part 4: http://freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11316

Part 5: http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12337

Part 6: http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13763

Part 7: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14537

Josh's Instagram - web.stagram.com/n/joshduggar/

Yes, ladies and gents, we are up to part 8, with over 775 pages dedicated to Josh, crappy photos, and pompousness!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! It's back! I was just about to post when the thread was locked. Anyway...

I was scrolling through the texting and driving comments, thinking "I wonder what else Josh does while campaigning against it." And then the drug pictures came up.

So I've read through ALL of the Josh Doucheggar Instagram threads. I don't know what's wrong with me. He's disgusting but I can't wrench myself away from his inane social media presence.

Can someone direct me to the episode where J'chelle says "PER-PEN-DICK-U-LAR"? I've seen it referenced so many times but haven't seen it myself.

So I've read through ALL of the Josh Doucheggar Instagram threads. I don't know what's wrong with me. He's disgusting but I can't wrench myself away from his inane social media presence.

Can someone direct me to the episode where J'chelle says "PER-PEN-DICK-U-LAR"? I've seen it referenced so many times but haven't seen it myself.

I'm on it. Must be somewhere in my posting history.

I'm on it. Must be somewhere in my posting history.

I believe it was during the special that showed them building the TTH. Michelle was still wearing frumpers.

This is odd. I youtubed the 1st special (14 Children and Pregnant Again) and scrolled through it. The per-pen-dick-ular scene is not in it. So I youtubed the 2nd and 3rd specials...and they're nowhere to be found. They must have been taken down.

This is odd. I youtubed the 1st special (14 Children and Pregnant Again) and scrolled through it. The per-pen-dick-ular scene is not in it. So I youtubed the 2nd and 3rd specials...and they're nowhere to be found. They must have been taken down.

I was inspired to watch all episodes again and in order this time. Not only are some of the specials missing but a lot of episodes are missing too.

While on the subject on trying to watch old episodes, can anyone explain why the Duggars only sell their products to US customers. Their DVDs are only available in Region 1 format so are of no use outside the US & Canada unless you also import a US DVD player to go with them. The shows are available on itunes but when I tried to buy them it told me that only US residents could download them.

So, I am puzzled ... Jim Bob says they do the show as a mission. Does this mean their mission is only to convert Americans and possibly Canadians? Is it just possible that the money actually matters and they think their isn't enough money to be made from selling their products to the rest of the world? (We know from Davy & Priscilla's visit this summer that ATI is a small but growing group in Aus. Surely they want Duggar DVDs?)

Thanks!

They were so much less skeezy back in the day. Perhaps the love of money really is the root of all evil?

Edited to add that reading their website makes them seem so much more innocuous than they are. The "Family Scrapbook" session is actually kind of charming, and this is coming from a bitter childless hag.

Smuggler was still smug back then.

Edit: Jill was not bad. I wonder what happened. I still think she is quite angry at how her life has ended up and its coming out.

I haven't seen all of Josh's Instagram, but when I do look at it he seems so young. I get the feeling he truly regrets not having had a typical college experience with football games and parties and doing dumb things with his fraternity brothers. His real interest appears to be politics, not selling cars, so it isn't just the non-educational aspects of college he is missing.

I am sad to see it swifered. Why do people let them get away with removing these sorts of things. It was part of their "field trip" for the foam insulation.

I haven't seen all of Josh's Instagram, but when I do look at it he seems so young. I get the feeling he truly regrets not having had a typical college experience with football games and parties and doing dumb things with his fraternity brothers. His real interest appears to be politics, not selling cars, so it isn't just the non-educational aspects of college he is missing.

I was just talking to my partner about this after watching done Duggar episodes on YouTube.

In the early episodes Josh seems really bright and ambitious. He wanted to be a lawyer, and I believe with an adequate education he could have been.

All his current douchiness would be perfectly normal in an Arkansas frat boy, and he should have had the chance to be that and grow up.

Instead he was rushed in to marriage cause he, like every other 19 year old boy in the world, wanted to have sex, and handed a car lot so the family brand wouldn't be tarnished.

He shouldn't have had to take on all those responsibilities and sacrifice his dreams just so he had an outlet for his sexuality. Anna shouldn't have had to either. I snark on them, but at heart I feel for them both. I desperately wanted sex and independence in my late teens - so I went away to uni and got both, and then took on responsibility when I felt ready. They were both in a horrible situation with no options.

In the normal world they would have met at uni, got together, either broken up and moved on or married after graduation and had a child once Anna was established enough in her career to take maternity leave.

Ok, this is not his own bs, but look, 25 years of smug! happy smugglesday! duggarsblog.blogspot.de/2013/03/josh-duggar-turns-25.html

I was just talking to my partner about this after watching done Duggar episodes on YouTube.

In the early episodes Josh seems really bright and ambitious. He wanted to be a lawyer, and I believe with an adequate education he could have been.

All his current douchiness would be perfectly normal in an Arkansas frat boy, and he should have had the chance to be that and grow up.

Instead he was rushed in to marriage cause he, like every other 19 year old boy in the world, wanted to have sex, and handed a car lot so the family brand wouldn't be tarnished.

He shouldn't have had to take on all those responsibilities and sacrifice his dreams just so he had an outlet for his sexuality. Anna shouldn't have had to either. I snark on them, but at heart I feel for them both. I desperately wanted sex and independence in my late teens - so I went away to uni and got both, and then took on responsibility when I felt ready. They were both in a horrible situation with no options.

In the normal world they would have met at uni, got together, either broken up and moved on or married after graduation and had a child once Anna was established enough in her career to take maternity leave.

You know, even though he's a colossal asshole, I DO feel bad for Josh in many ways. He and I are only a few weeks apart in age, and while we're clearly very different people (ha), I don't think either of us is living the life we dreamed of ten years ago. Some of the realities of your early and mid-twenties are kind of shitty, and I'm glad that I don't have a spouse and 2+ kids along for the ride.

So, happy birthday, Josh. Enjoy your flaming queso and missionary sex.

Oh wow. He's a whopping 5 days older than me. That's depressing.

Happy birthday Josh. Do what will make you and your family happy, not what Gothard and your parents expect of you.

I agree. I'm not bashing him for not becoming a lawyer (people's goals and dreams change all the time), but he should have at least been given the chance. I know people who started college with dreams of being doctors, etc., and instead settled on other careers - but at least they tried. Josh never even stepped inside a real college classroom. It's sad, really.

(P.S. My first post, don't be too harsh :D )

I think the blame for the region of the DVDs and Itunes lies with Discovery and not the Duggars. Discovery handles the episode releases and availability. They also handle the contract for DVD production and releases. They also may have requested episodes be removed from youtube or perhaps the person who put them up deleted their account.

You know, even though he's a colossal asshole, I DO feel bad for Josh in many ways. He and I are only a few weeks apart in age, and while we're clearly very different people (ha), I don't think either of us is living the life we dreamed of ten years ago. Some of the realities of your early and mid-twenties are kind of shitty, and I'm glad that I don't have a spouse and 2+ kids along for the ride.

So, happy birthday, Josh. Enjoy your flaming queso and missionary sex.

He is douchey, but to be honest a lot of people are kind of douchey at his age. Not only did he not have the normal opportunities to grow up and get it out of his system, he also was thrust into the spotlight just as his douchiness was ripening. Most people don't have the stupidest things they've said as a young adult cataloged and mocked.

He also has the naivtee of posting regreattable things on the internet. I mean, as teens, we've posted stupid things, but learned from them. Smuggar was never exposed to teh horrors of an immortal internet so he's boarded the roller coaster at the wrong time. One only hopes that it doesn't crash.

Josh is pretty much exactly the person you'd expect him to be with his upbringing. I mean that in more ways than just "smug-fundie-asshole"; basically every time we learn in one of my classes about authoritarian parenting, or strict religion, or sheltered children, or capital punishment, or overwrought gendered expectations, or any of it, I always end up thinking "Oh yeah, just like Josh Duggar." I'm not saying every Duggar kid will end up like that (other elements of personality have a role too, and I am nothing if not an eternal optimist), but there isn't anything surprising about his behaviour from a psychological standpoint. My sympathy for him is somewhat tempered by the fact that he's now forcing this BS on Anna/The next generation/the internets, but still. Fundamentalism failed him too, even as he perpetuates it. :/

Archived