IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[attachment=0]timessquare.JPG[/attachment]

OK, now they're really just trying to be a sideshow. They arent there to buy tickets and they've been to times square. The only reason they could be there now is to have people gawk at them.

Are the M'kids even allowed to watch the Chipmunks or Madagascar? :?

Are the M'kids even allowed to watch the Chipmunks or Madagascar? :?

I highly doubt they have any idea who they are. Are talking animals even allowed?

They've been all over the place today. Off to central park to ride bikes! Of course, not Anna because she's knocked up! That means she's free to take pictures for smuggles!

post-315-14451996789283_thumb.jpg

Random observation about Josh: Seeing him mostly in pictures, I always thought that he looked at least ten - fifteen years older than his actual age. So, watching the Today-Show clips, I was quite surprised that he actually looked and sounded nearer to his age. Maybe he's just quite unphotogenic? Or maybe the Today-Show does some great make-up, and he only sounds close to his age?

I'm bemused, and am probably concern-trolling, wondering if it's got anything to do with his food habits or a grainy camera, and bad lighting for instagram. Or maybe deep down inside, he's unhappy with his life, and tries medicating that with food, which accelerates his ageing process?

Random observation about Josh: Seeing him mostly in pictures, I always thought that he looked at least ten - fifteen years older than his actual age. So, watching the Today-Show clips, I was quite surprised that he actually looked and sounded nearer to his age. Maybe he's just quite unphotogenic? Or maybe the Today-Show does some great make-up, and he only sounds close to his age?

I'm bemused, and am probably concern-trolling, wondering if it's got anything to do with his food habits or a grainy camera, and bad lighting for instagram. Or maybe deep down inside, he's unhappy with his life, and tries medicating that with food, which accelerates his ageing process?

I always think that Anna is a lot prettier and younger looking on camera than she is in pictures. I think a lot of it is just being unphotogenic. Also, I think Josh is looking a lot more his age recently since he's started losing weight. Still, it's hard to believe that they're 25... And that it's only been 5 years since their engagement- when they looked like they were 16!

They've been all over the place today. Off to central park to ride bikes! Of course, not Anna because she's knocked up! That means she's free to take pictures for smuggles!

[attachment=0]cycling.jpg[/attachment]

Wow! Josh actually looks like a young, fun dad in this picture! It's actually rather sad to see that picture knowing the reality.

I wish these kids got to do real NY kids stuff. the MMs store in times square, fao schwarz, bronx zoo, children's museum, museum of natural history/planetarium...

I always think that Anna is a lot prettier and younger looking on camera than she is in pictures. I think a lot of it is just being unphotogenic. Also, I think Josh is looking a lot more his age recently since he's started losing weight. Still, it's hard to believe that they're 25... And that it's only been 5 years since their engagement- when they looked like they were 16!

That's the issue I have, whenever I see them. I have to remind myself that they're a few years younger than I am, and then get all surprised when they actually look and sound their age. So, it's probably a combination of grainy pictures, being unphotogenic and some bias on my side thanks to all the fast-food pics. :oops:

I think he has lost weight, which allows his true age to come through better.

I have to say, all snark aside for a moment, I'm really impressed with Josh's weight loss. He looks a lot healthier. I really hope he keeps that up for his and his family's sakes.

Now back to snark...

It could be due to a bad makeup job. It looks like she's only wearing foundation. It can make you look very washed out of you don't add some color on top of it.

Well, why put on makeup when you're about to have the Today Show do it for you?

I wish these kids got to do real NY kids stuff. the MMs store in times square, fao schwarz, bronx zoo, children's museum, museum of natural history/planetarium...

You can't have them doing any science-y stuff. They might learn something that challenged their parents' worldview. They might learn something about evolution or the Big Bang.

I agree with others, Josh's weight loss is making him look more his age. I'm not trying to be mean, but with Anna in some pics it looks like she has crow's feet.

You can't have them doing any science-y stuff. They might learn something that challenged their parents' worldview. They might learn something about evolution or the Big Bang.

i bet they went to fao schwartz and asked if they had any returned toys that they were going to put on the clearance shelf.

"BUY USED, SAVE THE DIFFERENCE!"

I have to say, all snark aside for a moment, I'm really impressed with Josh's weight loss. He looks a lot healthier. I really hope he keeps that up for his and his family's sakes.

Now back to snark...

maybe cause the Chinese and Japanese don't have tatertots. Or much of any food he would eat.

maybe cause the Chinese and Japanese don't have tatertots. Or much of any food he would eat.

Did they go to Guangzhou or HK? I can see Josh loving the food there & eating his body weight in pork buns.

Did they go to Guangzhou or HK? I can see Josh loving the food there & eating his body weight in pork buns.

Mmm, pork buns... I could see that too, but don't the Duggars shun pork?

Mmm, pork buns... I could see that too, but don't the Duggars shun pork?

hmm yes I think they do. I guess there is always black bean or egg. Josh would be funny to watch at yum cha.

Archived