IGNORED

Josh Duggar instagram and facebook, Pt. 8!

pixydust

And Michelle is back to crunchy...

2d17b04489bd11e2996e22000a1f98fe_6.jpg

[ @ ] willvith And today I randomly met the entire #Duggar family in @chipotletweets 2h

[ @ ] davidh8594 Where the hell are you that you're meeting all these people! 2h

[ @ ] zgent He looks familiar but I don't watch that show 2h

[ @ ] mcase513 she looks fertile 1h

[ @ ] davesofourlives Lmao #icandoallthingsthroughchristwhostrengthensme 56min

[ @ ] everythingsjake @zgent He's not a Duggar. We met him at Boxers. 51min

[ @ ] zgent @everythingsjake ohhh yeah!! 35min

I know, not really smuggles instagram related but they're all on the move so I figures I'd keep it in one place.

eta - based on the other pics this guy posted they are already in NY

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prissy flew to Australia when she was eight months along... Trivial matters such as safety need not apply, especially since god is on their side!!!

What really made me love HBB was when they gave up Glitzy. June and Alanna were sitting on the couch, and Alanna said something like, "I'm sad; I think I'm going to go to my room for a while." and June said something like, "it's okay to be sad; I love you; take as much time as you need." 1) June cared enough for the dumb pig and her family to give up it before it was mistreated. 2) She let her daughter express negative emotions and gave her the space to work through them. That's about a hundred miles in front of the Duggars.

The only consistent thing I can find to snark on about them is their atrocious diet, which is more related to their class, their poverty (not really fair or true anymore), and June's unfortunate appearance. But knowing what I do about child psychology, I would ten times rather have June and Sugarbear as parents than the Duggars.

Between everyone on the TV show openly accepting all family members who are on the TV show, and how June has said she has put some of the TLC money away for her kids, I have come to the realization that HBB and family are my pet reality stars. I think it's great the family has a bit more money - the family clearly doesn't have a lot of it, so a few new things would be nice - and that June said she realizes that the reality TV gig will be a short-term thing, rather than providing a whole new lifestyle, a la the Duggars. We don't see teenagers flashing iPhones, or espousing buy new, save the difference while they flash them, we don't see a complete disregard for an openly gay relative, and we certainly don't see HBB espousing how we should all become rednecks because they are!

That being said, I wouldn't have my family on a reality TV show, even if we did have enough fake field trips to warrant one. I couldn't live off either the HBB or Duggar diet, ftr.

Not trying to be mean, but Anna looks awful in that pic.

She looks tired. I realize that airport lighting and iPhones probably doesn't make for a flattering picture and she may have gotten up very early to catch the flight, but even so, I hope she's not pregnant because having two little ones and an overgrown manchild husband isn't doing good things for her. Adding one more arrow to the quiver won't help.

Anna looks about 4 months pregnant to me. Michelle doesn't look pregnant at all.

The Today show appearance is probably for the new season and maybe to tell about Anna pregnancy.

The family of Honey Boo Boo indeed has better qualities, COMPARED to Duggars and some other intolerant, selfish people. While I praise them for those better qualities, I think they hardly make a good example, when you look at the whole picture.

Yeah, they're still using their child to gain fame and money. I'm not a big fan of putting your child's life on display like that.

She looks tired. I realize that airport lighting and iPhones probably doesn't make for a flattering picture and she may have gotten up very early to catch the flight, but even so, I hope she's not pregnant because having two little ones and an overgrown manchild husband isn't doing good things for her. Adding one more arrow to the quiver won't help.

Oh, Anna's pregnant, it's the worst kept secret in the world.

It appears that smuggums and boob spent the weekend in arizona and is only now flying to NY. I wonder what he was up to.

post-315-14451996720977_thumb.jpg

IDK, all I have seen and read is government assistance, bad health, devastating eating choices, no education, 4 kids of 4 different fathers (3 with criminal records, 1 is unknown), pregnant teen-daugter - sounds like a fairytale!

Sounds like the poor southern version of the Kardashians... Momma Kardashian has multiple kids with multiple men, and one is allegedly of unknown parentage, per headlines here and there. Her daughters happily get birth control in their teens, but the sex tape which propelled the family into media fame. Not sure about how educated any of the Kardashian daughters are, but Momma knows how to make them money!

How do we know she's 7 months along? Or is that a guess?

At the abortions rally one of the women posted "she's more than halfway there." That was a month + ago so, 6-7 months was the guess for this point in time.

At the abortions rally one of the women posted "she's more than halfway there." That was a month + ago so, 6-7 months was the guess for this point in time.

gotcha! Thanks! Hard to believe she could be hiding a 7 month pregnancy!

And Michelle is back to crunchy...

2d17b04489bd11e2996e22000a1f98fe_6.jpg

I know, not really smuggles instagram related but they're all on the move so I figures I'd keep it in one place.

eta - based on the other pics this guy posted they are already in NY

She actually looks pretty good there.

Didn't someone say she's due in July?

I know there is a rumor that Anna has already given birth. She doesn't look pregnant in the photos posted today.

It is definitely possible, and I agree she doesn't look pregnant in todays pictures... BUT, in The pic from January, I would guess she was no more than 5 months along- more likely 4 considering it is her third pregnancy. If you look at her pics from Michael's pregnancy she was HUGE before she delivered and just hasn't been that big in pictures yet.

The rumour about her having given birth started here and was sarcastic. It got picked up by someone who took it seriously and has spread to quite a few other places. July has been mentioned in a few places. That only makes her 5 months so she would have plenty lap still.

On the flying thing, my father works for an airline and I quizzed him when Pris flew here over summer. He said the normal rule is that you can't fly after 36 weeks. They recommend that you don't fly after about 28 weeks without checking with a doctor first and that you don't do long haul flights unless absolutely necessary. Arkansas to New York wouldn't be a particularly strenuous flight.

Maybe the kid from the anti-choice rally misjudged how far along she was...and maybe she happened to have pulled out the maternity clothes really early this time around....

Archived