IGNORED

J'Slaves Writing a Book

GeoBQn

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the extra is one Michelle accidentally shoved into the bus at the grocery store. She was living there for three weeks and nobodys noticed yet.

Some random passerby on 6th Avenue who got swept up by the tsunami of Duggars when she was innocently waiting to buy a cup of coffee?

Some random passerby on 6th Avenue who got swept up by the tsunami of Duggars when she was innocently waiting to buy a cup of coffee?

"15.....16....17....18? Wheres 19? Oh, there she is. Come on, get in the bus!"

"But Im not...."

"Come on Julie, we are going to be late so get in the bus before I have to give you a spanking"

"15.....16....17....18? Wheres 19? Oh, there she is. Come on, get in the bus!"

"But Im not...."

"Come on Julie, we are going to be late so get in the bus before I have to give you a spanking"

*Stinkbus goes screeching off into the distance*

Jackson: Where'd everyone go? Wait...come back, I was in the bathroom! (frantically jumps up and down trying to get his parents' attention as the bus recedes into the distance) Come back, YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG KID!!

But of course, we all know there's no way anything like this could or would ever happen with parents who are as attentive as the Duggars, right? ;)

:lol:

Update:looks like they're going to be on Fox and Fiends Friends on Monday. Maybe the Today Show is too liberal for them?

Maybe the Today show won't touch em now that the crap about Gothard has been made public? Plus if they are on Fox News, they will reach more potential book customers.

What would happen if Ben and Jessa DID kiss before marriage?

God would smite them?

*Stinkbus goes screeching off into the distance*

Jackson: Where'd everyone go? Wait...come back, I was in the bathroom! (frantically jumps up and down trying to get his parents' attention as the bus recedes into the distance) Come back, YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG KID!!

But of course, we all know there's no way anything like this could or would ever happen with parents who are as attentive as the Duggars, right? ;)

:lol:

Home alone, anyone?

Home alone, anyone?

There's a story in The LLLove Story about the early years of La Leche League where Mary White recounted how one afternoon when she had to run some errands she thought she'd piled all the kids into the car. She grabbed some tangerines for the kids to eat as a snack. Mary was handing them out over the backseat and called out the names of the kids as she did so. Each kid took their tangerine until she came to Dorothea (IIRC) and Dorothea didn't take one. It wasn't until then that Mary realized that she'd left Dorothea at home. She raced back home to find little Dorothea hiding behind the drapes in the living room.

I'm gonna go ahead and do chapter 3 but one of you needs to come clean my house in exchange! Lol

Chapter Three is about getting along with your siblings. It is NOT easy getting along with 18 siblings. In their family they have every kind of personality available. They have laid back siblings, and go getter siblings. They have bookworms, outdoorsy types, animal lovers, and computer geeks. With such a diverse group of people, it might be true that if you can get along with your siblings, you can get along with anybody!

Blah blah blah, relationship training, even only children can glean something, blah blah blah.

When the kids were younger, Jim Bob bought them all lockers for their private stuff. Jill went in hers one day for her jolly ranchers, and they were gone. She made all the kids line up, and checked inside each mouth until she got to Joy, who had blue stuck to her teeth. The culprit was caught! She apologized (and we get to learn more about Duggar style apologies later... Oh goody I can't wait) Jill quickly forgave her. All the kids bought locks for their lockers.

You can read about Duggar style apologies below.

This chapter reads like it was written by someone who is not in their twenties. I would say its definitely the ghost writer.

post-693-14451998675985_thumb.png

My mom used to let my brothers, when they were about 7 and 9, sit in the book aisle of the grocery store and read while she shopped. She got all the way home once and it wasn't until she was calling them to come help unload groceries and was mad that they weren't coming that she realized she'd left them there. She raced back, of course, but they hadn't even noticed. :lol: (We're what you might call "enthusiastic" readers in my family.)

Maybe the Botkinettes and Sarah Malley can ghostwrite the book. Given SOTDRT English education it will be a miracle if the fab four can write anything that makes sense.

Remember that little paragraph Jana wrote in a blog a month or so ago? She sounded like a barely literate third grader.

Don't get me started on Sarah Mally... I read her book in disgust, she is psycho. Poor Duggar girls, I don't think their parents appreciate the help. Way too much traveling and speaking. I think when the big sisters are doing the core educating there is something wrong. Since they live at home helping out is cool and stuff, but if their education is suffering and they have to be the mom so much plus all the other stuff then they should move out. CollegePlus is not a good fit for them because they never have a moment to themselves it seems, as long as they live there.

They would be un pure by giving away pieces of their heart. They even might go to hell!

I'm gonna go ahead and do chapter 3 but one of you needs to come clean my house in exchange! Lol

Chapter Three is about getting along with your siblings. It is NOT easy getting along with 18 siblings. In their family they have every kind of personality available. They have laid back siblings, and go getter siblings. They have bookworms, outdoorsy types, animal lovers, and computer geeks. With such a diverse group of people, it might be true that if you can get along with your siblings, you can get along with anybody!

Blah blah blah, relationship training, even only children can glean something, blah blah blah.

When the kids were younger, Jim Bob bought them all lockers for their private stuff. Jill went in hers one day for her jolly ranchers, and they were gone. She made all the kids line up, and checked inside each mouth until she got to Joy, who had blue stuck to her teeth. The culprit was caught! She apologized (and we get to learn more about Duggar style apologies later... Oh goody I can't wait) Jill quickly forgave her. All the kids bought locks for their lockers.

This chapter reads like it was written by someone who is not in their twenties. I would say its definitely the ghost writer.

I kinda feel sad that these kids have no privacy at all and always have to put siblings before themselves.

Uh-oh. I actually agree with all three points on what an apology is not on the page FMJ posted.

Clearly, I need some time in the Prayer Closet.

Prayer closet. Cleansing. Revoking TLC money. Forever forced to tell the story about how it ruined them.

Well that is just straight up Bill Gothard teachings.

Yeah they should have bought locks for those lockers since the beginning because poor smug Jill can't live without her precious Jolly Ranchers.

Yeah they should have bought locks for those lockers since the beginning because poor smug Jill can't live without her precious Jolly Ranchers.

I agree that they should have had locks or some other way to secure their belongings but that seems kind of harsh. Jolly Ranchers aren't a big deal, of course, but I imagine feeling like nothing is off limits to the rest of your family and there's no privacy at all.

I thought it was kind of funny the way she handled it. She knew she couldn't run to her parents, but she didn't exactly keep sweet about it either. She waited until after she knew for sure who did it and had evidence in hand. Joy had to pay her back double the candy, apparently that's a punishment.

Nothing, if they somehow managed to snag a moment in private AND had the good sense not to tell anybody.
I have a feeling they have done just that!

I thought it was kind of funny the way she handled it. She knew she couldn't run to her parents, but she didn't exactly keep sweet about it either. She waited until after she knew for sure who did it and had evidence in hand. Joy had to pay her back double the candy, apparently that's a punishment.

Because Jill, in contrast to her parents, knows how to deal with children appropriately.

Archived