IGNORED

Giuliani 2: The Only Bar Where Rudy Can Practice Is The Four Seasons Bar

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

By the way, there is a Four Seasons Bar. It is in Metaire, LA. Oh, and it's a gay bar.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Continued from here:

By the way, there is a Four Seasons Bar. It is in Metaire, LA. Oh, and it's a gay bar.

There's also a Four Seasons Resort Bar And Grill up in Wisconsin, and a few Four Seasons family restaurants around too if Rudy cares to practice there.

• Upvote 9

There's quite a few pest control companies with Four Seasons in their name. :spider:

• Upvote 7

Gross.

At least he wasn't busted for making a wide stance in a bathroom stall to a cop. 

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 4

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

At least he wasn't busted for making a wide stance in a bathroom stall to a cop.

Maybe he was eating his meal there.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Gross.

Who is the person sitting next to him and why do they just keep sitting there? 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Maybe he was eating his meal there.

Yeah don’t picture that. Ain’t enough brain bleach on Earth combined with ever clear moonshine to burn that mental image away.  

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

Who is the person sitting next to him and why do they just keep sitting there? 

Dunno. Of course if they just got off a 12 hour flight and were anything like me World War III through X could go off next door and they wouldn’t notice. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

Most disgusting moment eating in a public space:

I was at concert at a club where they had food for purchase. I finished my food, used my napkin then placed said napkins on my practically empty. There were a few fries left. This guy sitting next to me took my left over fries and started to eat them. 🤢 

The club was full up or I would have moved. 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 1

Vanity Fair Hive is wondering how long it'll be until Mr. Hands Down His Pants will start treating restaurant goers to a show?  Namely him waxing himself in the middle of a meal.

Rock Bottom: Rudy Giuliani Is One Week Away From Waxing His Back in the Middle of a Sweetgreen

From “America’s Mayor” to “the guy who thinks it’s normal to shave in the middle of a crowded restaurant.”

Is Rapaport being a bit harsh? Maybe. Is this absolutely one of the most bizarre decisions Giuliani has made in his 77 years on earth, including the time he married his second cousin? Most certainly. Is this literally one of the weirdest places to choose to do personal grooming that involves hair removal? That’s an incontrovertible fact. (Let it be known that, according to the person who shot the video, the shaving occurred a few steps away from a “really nice” bathroom. Let is also be known that even if a bathroom wasn’t nearby, this still wouldn’t be acceptable.)

We’d say that things could not get any worse for Rudy (or unsuspecting fellow diners in his future) but history has taught us that that’s not the case. In other words, if you see him walk into a restaurant where you’re enjoying a meal sometime soon, get the hell out of there—someone is about to sit down to a porterhouse and treat his calluses.

God.  So much for sleeping anytime soon this week.

• Haha 11

No big deal- just Rudy over here flossing his teeth while getting ready to eat his lasagna.  Just kidding- by the looks of it Rudy hasn't flossed those monstrosities since 1987.

• Upvote 2

Coulda been worse. Coulda been an old-fashioned shaving mug and a straight razor.

Damn modern gadgets.

• Haha 6

47 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

No big deal- just Rudy over here flossing his teeth while getting ready to eat his lasagna.  Just kidding- by the looks of it Rudy hasn't flossed those monstrosities since 1987.

I shared an office with a guy who flossed his teeth at his desk.  How is it I no up next to people doing disgusting things 

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 1

There isn't enough brain bleach...

That picture of Rudy is at least 20 years old.

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 3

• 2 weeks later...

Rudy Giuliani associate Igor Fruman pleads guilty to soliciting foreign campaign contributions

Igor Fruman, a former associate of embattled lawyer Rudy Giuliani, pleaded guilty Friday to soliciting campaign contributions from a foreign national, nearly two years after being charged with crimes that included making illegal donations to a pro-Trump political action campaign.

Fruman and his business partner Lev Parnas, a co-defendant in the same case, had worked with Giuliani in an effort to dig up damaging information about President Joe Biden in Ukraine when Biden had emerged as a leading challenger to then-President Donald Trump.

The change-of-plea hearing in Manhattan federal court came as Giuliani, who has acted as Trump’s personal attorney, faces an ongoing criminal investigation by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York.

Giuliani, who denies any wrongdoing, served two terms as mayor of New York after heading that same prosecutors’ office for years.

The Ukraine-born Fruman was originally charged with 10 crimes.

But in court Friday, he agreed to plead guilty only to a single count related to soliciting U.S. campaign contributions from a foreign national as part of what prosecutors said was a bid to get state-issued recreational marijuana business licenses for a cannabis venture that ultimately never got off the ground.

Fruman said the money was solicited from a foreign businessman who was interested in investing in the cannabis company that Fruman and others were pursuing.

The campaign donations were earmarked for government officials, both Republican and Democrat, in states moving to legalize marijuana.

“I deeply regret my actions and apologize to the court and the United States government for this conduct,” Fruman told Judge J. Paul Oetken, after admitting that he had known such campaign donations from foreigners were illegal under American law.

Fruman’s plea came in an agreement with prosecutors that led to the other charges being dropped, but he has not agreed to a deal that would compel him to cooperate with federal prosecutors in any ongoing investigation.

His sentencing was scheduled for Jan. 21, and he remains free on bond. The plea agreement stipulates that federal sentencing guidelines suggest that Fruman receive a prison term of between three years and three years and 10 months.

But Oetken is not bound by those guidelines.

Fruman’s lawyer Todd Blanche declined to answer questions from reporters as he left the courthouse with Fruman in lower Manhattan after the plea hearing.

Parnas and a third defendant, Andrey Kukushkin, who have both pleaded not guilty, are scheduled to go on trial in the same courthouse on Oct. 12 for charges related to allegedly using straw campaign donors to obscure the source of donated money, and soliciting campaign contributions from foreigners.

A fourth defendant, David Correia, pleaded guilty last October to misleading investors in a company he had started with Parnas, a firm called Fraud Guarantee.

Both men were accused of using more than $2 million in investor money on personal expenses instead of the business.

Giuliani received hundreds of thousands of dollars in consulting fees from Fraud Guarantee.

At his guilty plea, Correia admitted lying to federal election officials about the source of a $325,000 donation to the pro-Trump PAC. Instead of coming from a natural gas firm, as Correia claimed, the money actually had come from a mortgage granted to Fruman.

Correia, who likewise had no cooperation agreement with federal prosecutors, in February was sentenced to one year in prison.

• Thank You 10

23 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy:

I know he was mayor of New York on 9/11, but why is this drunken has-been, who is under scrutiny from multiple investigations into his traitorous activities, even invited to this solemn fuction, let alone allowed to speak at it?

• I Agree 10

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

I know he was mayor of New York on 9/11, but why is this drunken has-been, who is under scrutiny from multiple investigations into his traitorous activities, even invited to this solemn fuction, let alone allowed to speak at it?

What little I saw of that speech was appalling. I remember when I used to respect him. I didn't agree with him on much of anything, but I thought he was a decent man. Sometimes I miss the days of not knowing how fucking terrible some people are.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

Wait, that was a 9/11 memorial event? I thought that was Rudy being a failure at stand-up comedy at some donor gala … who hosted that and why didn’t they drag him off the podium?

(wait, don’t tell me. It was Republicans, was it?) 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm laughing here. Rudes has been booted from Faux:

I love some of the reactions:

image.png.ca7f2db4c72b5be4be03e0a11c1516df.png

More under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.6cd029934f332e014bdc21ea9b219755.png

• Upvote 10

16 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

What's next - late night pillow and supplement sales?

Catheters and reverse mortgages.

• Haha 11
  • I Agree 1

Who knew holding a presser at a landscaping business across from an adult toy store for which he got stiffed on the bill would turn out to be the HIGHLIGHT of his waning years? 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 13