IGNORED

Karissa Collins 2: Riding Her High Horse

Coconut Flan

• 5 weeks later...

According to reddit, two members of Karissa Collins’ home church group have been arrested for sexual abuse of a child and child endangerment. They seem to be close friends. 

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 4
  • Sad 6
  • WTF 7
  • Thank You 1

17 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

According to reddit, two members of Karissa Collins’ home church group have been arrested for sexual abuse of a child and child endangerment. They seem to be close friends. 

This makes me so sad. Karissa will totally support those folks arrested and somehow blame others for it. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8

22 hours ago, closetcagebaby said:

I’m curious. There were like 10 women at her last homebirth. Was a person arrested at the homebirth? 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

22 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m curious. There were like 10 women at her last homebirth. Was a person arrested at the homebirth? 

It’s quite likely! The couple arrested are named Sarah Fulmer and Marqueta Wilson. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

20 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

It’s quite likely! The couple arrested are named Sarah Fulmer and Marqueta Wilson. 

I was looking around for some info. This is all alleged. There’s no proof of this. But some people who clams to be former members of the Collins’ church say that they tried to cover up the sexual abuse and just told to pray. Which sounds like something Karissa would do. So it’s heard for me not to believe it. When a person constantly tells people to pray all their problems away including broken bones, I can’t help but believe she would tell people to pray away sexual abuse. 

Also I found them on Facebook because Karissa was their photographer. Sarah had her fifth baby in November 2022. Of course it was an unassisted homebirth. Because these people are idiots. Karissa seems to be very close with these people. 

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 7

Ugh I was just looking at Karissa’s stories and her daughter was doing some gymnastics and her shirt flew up and exposed her chest. Yes, I know she is only like 9 but there are way too many pervs out there. What makes me most mad is that I know people have told her that there are pervs out there and she needs to protect he children s privacy. Hell her best friends just got charged with sexual abuse so she knows it happens! I’m almost wondering if she’s just stirring the pot by not editing out the part where her shirt flew up. It’s not hard to cut it short or just don’t post it at all! 

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 1

Rachel Oates has been on reddit, shsring her cease and desist letter from Karissa. A copy was also sent to WOACB. It seems that there are arrest warrants/records for the friends, who are also the people who freebirthed in Karissa’s bed, as you do. It is entirely likely that Karissa shelled out the bail. It is entirely likely also that she didn’t. Seems to be no proof either way, as yet. Scream praying it all away fits her MO, and she is on record saying the Duggar parents dealt with Josh perfectly, and she would do the same, so I am  not giving her the BFD that she knew and didn’t report. I will remain neutral on the posting bail bit though.

The C&D is faintly amusing. IANAL, let alone in the US, but it is appallingly written, and apparently contains many legal errors. Not the least of which being that Rachel Oates is in the UK, and said lawyer can piss into the wind with their C&D. I also have not watched her video, it is 4 hours long. Allegedly, she just “defames” Karissa by quoting her own instagram. As far as WOACB goes, I am not sure exactly what she said, or what proof she has. But she tagged Shaq, and claimed to have secret proof from now unfriended former home church friends of Karissa. WOACB lies so much that if she said the sky was blue, I’d stay up until sunrise just to check. 

Edited by Zebedee
Typo
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

15 hours ago, Zebedee said:

Rachel Oates has been on reddit, shsring her cease and desist letter from Karissa. A copy was also sent to WOACB. It seems that there are arrest warrants/records for the friends, who are also the people who freebirthed in Karissa’s bed, as you do. It is entirely likely that Karissa shelled out the bail. It is entirely likely also that she didn’t. Seems to be no proof either way, as yet. Scream praying it all away fits her MO, and she is on record saying the Duggar parents dealt with Josh perfectly, and she would do the same, so I am  not giving her the BFD that she knew and didn’t report. I will remain neutral on the posting bail bit though.

The C&D is faintly amusing. IANAL, let alone in the US, but it is appallingly written, and apparently contains many legal errors. Not the least of which being that Rachel Oates is in the UK, and said lawyer can piss into the wind with their C&D. I also have not watched her video, it is 4 hours long. Allegedly, she just “defames” Karissa by quoting her own instagram. As far as WOACB goes, I am not sure exactly what she said, or what proof she has. But she tagged Shaq, and claimed to have secret proof from now unfriended former home church friends of Karissa. WOACB lies so much that if she said the sky was blue, I’d stay up until sunrise just to check. 

I did listen to the beginning (45 minutes) of Rachel’s video because she goes through Karissa’s very early blog that she started right after they got married. There was some info I hadn’t read before. Like the time she almost killed her dog through negligence. I swear her dog was so sick that she could barely walk and was having trouble breathing. But instead of taking the dog to the vet, she tried to take the poor thing on a walk! I swear it reminds me of when her youngest daughter was extremely sick and she went to lunch first before finally taking the poor child to the hospital. Where she stayed for awhile because her infection was so bad. Karissa’s biggest fault as a parent is the neglect. It’s abhorrent. 

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

18 hours ago, Zebedee said:

... who are also the people who freebirthed in Karissa’s bed, as you do. 

Choking with laughter.

Like, how does this strangeness get so...normalized.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

23 minutes ago, noseybutt said:

Choking with laughter.

Like, how does this strangeness get so...normalized.

I honestly wonder why she birthed in Karissa’s bedroom. Is it because it’s bigger? Probably. My guess is that they are yet another poor fundie family that keeps having kids they can’t afford. So Karissa offers to let her birth at her house and will take pictures. They don’t even live in that house anymore. I wonder if the new owners know about that room being a birthing room. I would be amused if I saw my house online in birthing photos. And I think she technically birthed on the floor of Karissa’s room. Not her bed. 

Let’s hope the new owners changed the carpet 😬

D01D3E75-51AD-45A7-8385-697A61BE7E77.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Wait...so she's pregnant again!?! How did I miss this? I've totally lost count. Wonder what the next "A" name will be.

No I don’t think she’s announced anything. We were talking about her close friend (who was arrested) having a baby in Karissa’s bedroom. 

• Upvote 3

Anyone know if TX has criminal statutes about failure to report when a party knows a child is being abused? If they do then Karissa & Mandrae could be in a whole heap o’ trouble.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Jacked said:

Anyone know if TX has criminal statutes about failure to report when a party knows a child is being abused? If they do then Karissa & Mandrae could be in a whole heap o’ trouble.

Oh I’m betting they will claim pastor parishioner privilege if they admit that they did know. 

C1AC9C68-9F66-4C6B-8DAE-D7A9FC5D698D.jpeg

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh I’m betting they will claim pastor parishioner privilege if they admit that they did know. 

C1AC9C68-9F66-4C6B-8DAE-D7A9FC5D698D.jpeg

Is Mandrae a pastor? Because Texas is pretty clear it has to be someone in that role. Even groups that don’t ordain (eg Quaker) have to show the person being granted the privilege was in some way different from the congregation.

Karissa doesn’t believe in female pastors so she is extremely unlikely to get the exemption.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, noseybutt said:

Is Mandrae a pastor? Because Texas is pretty clear it has to be someone in that role. Even groups that don’t ordain (eg Quaker) have to show the person being granted the privilege was in some way different from the congregation.

Karissa doesn’t believe in female pastors so she is extremely unlikely to get the exemption.

I’m sure he styles himself as a pastor. Even though he likely has zero training. 

Look at what Karissa posted today: your future non existent children are just as important as your 12 year old. Does she even think about this nonsense she posts? If she walked in front of a car to save her toddler, she wouldn’t be able to have those future children! She makes no sense!

5ADAF62E-F6BD-4B62-9985-8B16386F4A50.jpeg

• Disgust 3
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 8
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

This meme is so ignorant. It doesn’t take into account people who get a flu vaccine every year. And Covid shots and boosters. I know I’ve had more shots that most 6 month olds because I tend to get my flu shot. I get boosters. Like the TDAP when I was pregnant. She just shares whatever she wants. Even when it’s lies and misinformation. 

4CFA2702-DEC5-498C-A898-7FEBA5E32721.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • I Agree 3

15 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This meme is so ignorant. It doesn’t take into account people who get a flu vaccine every year. And Covid shots and boosters. I know I’ve had more shots that most 6 month olds because I tend to get my flu shot. I get boosters. Like the TDAP when I was pregnant. She just shares whatever she wants. Even when it’s lies and misinformation. 

4CFA2702-DEC5-498C-A898-7FEBA5E32721.jpeg

Even if that were true, so what? What would that even prove?! 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

41 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Even if that were true, so what? What would that even prove?! 

Honestly it proves that medicine has evolved and we have more vaccines developed in order to avoid more diseases. There was no chicken pox vaccine when I was a kid. And now there is. I’m glad because I hated having chicken pox. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7