IGNORED

J'Slaves Writing a Book

GeoBQn

Stupid question, but why not get locks for the lockers and this would be an non-issue?

I only grew up with one sibling, but I had a locked Caboodles case where I hid my premium candy.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was kind of funny the way she handled it. She knew she couldn't run to her parents, but she didn't exactly keep sweet about it either. She waited until after she knew for sure who did it and had evidence in hand. Joy had to pay her back double the candy, apparently that's a punishment.

I wonder, if Jill had gone to Michelle about it instead of taking matters into her own hands, would Michelle have forced Jill to give Joy all the rest of her candy to teach her never to try and make Michelle do parenting ever again.

I wonder, if Jill had gone to Michelle about it instead of taking matters into her own hands, would Michelle have forced Jill to give Joy all the rest of her candy to teach her never to try and make Michelle do parenting ever again.

Probably she'd be branded a tattletale and punished herself.

Poor Jana been doing housework and raising her siblings since she was 6! No wonder she has issues! Of all the kids she been the one abused the most in the family. Plus any spunk she had was beated out of her. It's a shame! Jessa may be beautiful but Jana is gorgeous. If she wants a husband

I hope she finds a good man to be there for her.

Jana has always striked me as the most beautiful, most humble, hardest working sister of the 4 oldest. Since she's not a minor, I guess I can say it on here, I don't think Jessa's any more beautiful than the average girl. Pretty, yes. But Jana strikes me as someone beautiful one the out- AND inside.

Poor girl needs a guy who's not been brainwashed and who's able to genuinely love her and get her out of TTH(ell). :cry:

Jana has always striked me as the most beautiful, most humble, hardest working sister of the 4 oldest. Since she's not a minor, I guess I can say it on here, I don't think Jessa's any more beautiful than the average girl. Pretty, yes. But Jana strikes me as someone beautiful one the out- AND inside.

Poor girl needs a guy who's not been brainwashed and who's able to genuinely love her and get her out of TTH(ell). :cry:

I agree with you on Jana. To me, she has been the one that has come off as very likable out of the four main J Slaves.

Home alone, anyone?

No joke, my husband got left at a restaurant during a family reunion while the rest of the family... went to go see Home Alone. I am not joking. This is possibly the most amusing thing I have ever heard.

No joke, my husband got left at a restaurant during a family reunion while the rest of the family... went to go see Home Alone. I am not joking. This is possibly the most amusing thing I have ever heard.

That is awesome. :lol:

I wonder if everyone in the family did a headcount in the theater right when Kevin's mom did. Wait, where's Mr. Katydid? Wasn't he with us when we left the restaurant? Well, I thought he was with you! :lol:

Poor Jana been doing housework and raising her siblings since she was 6! No wonder she has issues! Of all the kids she been the one abused the most in the family. Plus any spunk she had was beated out of her. It's a shame! Jessa may be beautiful but Jana is gorgeous. If she wants a husband

I hope she finds a good man to be there for her.

And she's the oldest girl. I think there is so much pressure on her to be this perfect little sister mom and obey every order her parents dish out. I think after raising 17 siblings getting married might be far from her mind. Since the Duggar children are taught any kind of birth control is a sin and is evil she might not want to get married. I really hope she can start living her own life and find things that she wants to do.

[shallow]I've never understood why so many people think Jessa is the prettiest of the J'slaves. Jana really does seem beautiful, inside and out, and it seems like other use that sweet personality to walk all over her. I think Jinger has a unique look, but she needs to lay off the fake tan and the crunchy curls and go back to the more natural way she looked during the early specials. There's no shame in having straight hair.[/shallow]

[shallow]I've never understood why so many people think Jessa is the prettiest of the J'slaves. Jana really does seem beautiful, inside and out, and it seems like other use that sweet personality to walk all over her. I think Jinger has a unique look, but she needs to lay off the fake tan and the crunchy curls and go back to the more natural way she looked during the early specials. There's no shame in having straight hair.[/shallow]

I feel the same way about Jana and Jessa. After the episode where Jessa was trying to force Hannie to go for a nap and the whole yes ma'am thing, I wasn't too impressed with her. Then another episode had Jana home sans parents and with the little kids, and she's lighting candles and making the TTH homey and calm feeling. I really wish Jana had the opportunity to become a social worker. She would rock at that. Its probably one thing that her time at JTTH may have provided some sort of skill toward.

As for the self tanner, its a common thing for people with skin issues (ie pimples) to go nuts with the self tanner or tanning booths. Some pics of Jessa and Jinger showed shiny skin, which shows up the pimples they seem to be disguising under the tan. Unfortunately, doing that causes more pimples (usually) so its a never ending saga until you finally stop. Unfortunately, with TV cameras and book tours with her face, as well as Jingers, in public view, they most likely will not give up fake tanning.

Its really odd how much North Americans desire to be tan, and those in Asian countries desire to be lighter. You have no idea the amount of skin lightening products on the market in Thailand, Saudi Arabia and Japan. Had they watched TV in Japan or Israel, they may have taken notice to that.

I have a feeling they have done just that!

I'm not sure we should spectate till they're out of the house... Don't the Duggars read here? If they're married, there will at least be somewhat less consequences than of Jessa still lives with mom and dad.

If Michelle and Jim Bob read Free Jinger and reacted to every single wild unsubstantiated piece of speculation, every one of their kids would be disowned by now.

If Michelle and Jim Bob read Free Jinger and reacted to every single wild unsubstantiated piece of speculation, every one of their kids would be disowned by now.

Except Josie.

I feel the same way about Jana and Jessa. After the episode where Jessa was trying to force Hannie to go for a nap and the whole yes ma'am thing, I wasn't too impressed with her. Then another episode had Jana home sans parents and with the little kids, and she's lighting candles and making the TTH homey and calm feeling. I really wish Jana had the opportunity to become a social worker. She would rock at that. Its probably one thing that her time at JTTH may have provided some sort of skill toward.

As for the self tanner, its a common thing for people with skin issues (ie pimples) to go nuts with the self tanner or tanning booths. Some pics of Jessa and Jinger showed shiny skin, which shows up the pimples they seem to be disguising under the tan. Unfortunately, doing that causes more pimples (usually) so its a never ending saga until you finally stop. Unfortunately, with TV cameras and book tours with her face, as well as Jingers, in public view, they most likely will not give up fake tanning.

Its really odd how much North Americans desire to be tan, and those in Asian countries desire to be lighter. You have no idea the amount of skin lightening products on the market in Thailand, Saudi Arabia and Japan. Had they watched TV in Japan or Israel, they may have taken notice to that.

I remember that episode and I grew to dislike Jessa more. I also suspect that if cameras had not been around, Jessa would have spanked Hannie.

I remember that episode and I grew to dislike Jessa more. I also suspect that if cameras had not been around, Jessa would have spanked Hannie.

Jessa is mean, but, probably irritable becuase she is tasked with raising this child who is not her own.

Ah, I just saw that comment and realized we were talking about the same article. My bad. Didn't mean to repeat.

I'm really sick and tired of fans criticizing people with less kids than the Duggars. They are beginning to looking down on them. Thinking that the Duggar kids are well behaved and that parents with less kids need to stop complaining :shock: They should go look up recovering grace

So in Duggar land rock artists and musicians live to "around forty." Why? "Because many of them die at a young age for reasons related to AIDS, drug or alcohol abuse, or suicides. It's a tragic reality."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/pictu ... 0-20131022

Now I'm saying that they all look *good*, but at Josh's aging rate what do they think he'll look like at 70? All these girls have done is regurgitate the stereotypical talking points that roped their parents into this lifestyle 30 years ago. I'm their age and the world they juxtapose themselves against isn't the world I live in. They might have been exposed to more than a lot of kids in the same lifestyle, but they still have no idea how their peers really live.

I am busy 7 days a week between school and work and I have been dating a nice quiet guy who enjoys action figures and his WiiU. I ain't got no time for cocaine and orgies and I don't have the body for hooker shorts. It baffles me how they think we late teens to twenty-somethings live.

Archived