IGNORED

Carlin & Evan 9: Whatever Carlin's Trying, She Isn't Nailing It (& Why Is Layla a Naked Hippy Baby?)

nelliebelle1197

On 9/4/2021 at 8:26 PM, VBOY9977 said:

She said that she calculated her due date through an app and she said her due date is April 9th.

In their new video she said she's going to have a march baby. She said she looked up the due date, but it did not seem like they went to the doctor yet so we don't know which one is accurate 😅 

Carlin is on a beach trip with her sisters. No sign of Izzy with them so I assume she has been left with Evan? Who in her stories she says works/has school mornings and has gym/play practice/softball all afternoon every day and doesn't get home til late evening. 

That poor dog, sent away for months of training and then basically abandoned the second she is returned. I can imagine Izzy's "issues" that were shock collared out of her will immediately return out of sheer boredom. Doodles are easy to train, people pleasers - please rehome Izzy to a family that will love her and actually spend time with her other than for beige aesthetic selfies. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, llucie said:

Its Katies bachelorette trip.

No, that got cancelled and then Carlin and some of the sisters and Kelly decided on a spontaneous trip. I am not sure who went along but no Alyssa and no Josie, who would have both been on the bachelorette trip. No Erin either, so I wonder what other sisters are going that can afford to chip in (other than Katie, I guess)?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

No, that got cancelled and then Carlin and some of the sisters and Kelly decided on a spontaneous trip. I am not sure who went along but no Alyssa and no Josie, who would have both been on the bachelorette trip. No Erin either, so I wonder what other sisters are going that can afford to chip in (other than Katie, I guess)?

Well yes, but this is kinda the bachelorette trip too, since the originally planned one was cancelled due to what sounds like Covid restrictions.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, llucie said:

Well yes, but this is kinda the bachelorette trip too, since the originally planned one was cancelled due to what sounds like Covid restrictions.

But none of the bridesmaids other than Carlin are attending and all the little Bates are there. So not quite the same. Travelling with her mom, little siblings and niece is not the same as travelling with her closest friends/sisters. Carlin mentioned she had multiple cancelled vacations and just wanted to go somewhere. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Dbm said:

I don't know much about pregnancy tests, but isn't that the part they pee on in Layla's mouth 🤐

Hide contents

1058222867_Screenshot2021-09-14at12_17_44am.thumb.png.f124d6195a640dcc93920042d535cbd4.png

Yes, but it does have the cap on it. But it’s still gross. She gave it to Layla immediately after peeing on it. I’d guess she wiped it off (still gross to me) but it’s Carlin so who knows?  🤷🏻‍♀️

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

But none of the bridesmaids other than Carlin are attending and all the little Bates are there. So not quite the same. Travelling with her mom, little siblings and niece is not the same as travelling with her closest friends/sisters. Carlin mentioned she had multiple cancelled vacations and just wanted to go somewhere. 

Probably dissapointing for Katie, but at least she got a trip...i wonder what will happen with the honeymoon if they are having so much trouble travelling right now (and it is because they are not vaccinated?).

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Dbm said:

In their new video she said she's going to have a march baby. She said she looked up the due date, but it did not seem like they went to the doctor yet so we don't know which one is accurate 😅 

She said on the previous video that her due date is in April but because of her blood clotting disorder she’ll most likely give birth in March. It was the same with Layla; she was due in February but gave birth 3 weeks early in January. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

22 hours ago, Dbm said:

I don't know much about pregnancy tests, but isn't that the part they pee on in Layla's mouth 🤐

Hide contents

1058222867_Screenshot2021-09-14at12_17_44am.thumb.png.f124d6195a640dcc93920042d535cbd4.png

That’s actually the cover to the part you pee on. A little better but not much.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

That’s actually the cover to the part you pee on. A little better but not much.

Is the cover to the part you pee on not choking size? That seems like a dangerous thing for Layla to have in her mouth. 

• Upvote 3

The cover on any I used were hard enough to pull off that Layla shouldn’t be able to do it unnoticed while being held. 
I am grossed out by her nomming on it though. Unless Carlin peed into a container and only stuck the very tip of the tester into the urine, there will be splashes on the rest of the tester 🤢

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Even if the tester was desinfected (which I very much doubt), it is gross. It's a pee stick after all.

But the most important for me is that parents are supposed to teach children NOT to put things on their mouths. Carlin is telling Layla it's great to put the tester in her mouth and it is worth a picture, so how will Layla understand that she cannot suck the cellular or the tv remote control, etc?

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

In Carlin’s story today they’re at the beach and she’s saying how very hot it is, how they’ve got burnt shoulders, how glary it is. She’s got a cap and sunglasses on. And then there’s Layla. 
95CD3770-68EC-4C43-9B93-8766599BCC07.thumb.jpeg.82679e68d022acd34bff4fe3bbeb1d6f.jpeg

Layla spent hours in the pool.  No hat. No rash shirt. This Australian mother just can’t deal with that. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

It seems weird to bring an inflatable pool to a beach, but I suppose it makes sense with a 1-year-old. God forbid Evan or Carlin actually have to take Layla into the water. 

I’m not a mom and I’m also horrified by the lack of sun protection. I hope she’s slathered with sunscreen and/or has a hat, shirt and sunglasses sitting right outside the picture. With these two idiots, I’m not holding my breath. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, postscript said:

It seems weird to bring an inflatable pool to a beach, but I suppose it makes sense with a 1-year-old. God forbid Evan or Carlin actually have to take Layla into the water. 

I’m not a mom and I’m also horrified by the lack of sun protection. I hope she’s slathered with sunscreen and/or has a hat, shirt and sunglasses sitting right outside the picture. With these two idiots, I’m not holding my breath. 

She's got her in these cutsie-poo sunglasses, but I guess she doesn't want to obscure her pigtails with a hat. And of course the swimsuit doesn't fit.  And what in the name of choking hazards is this bracelet?

image.png.940d57a7eca5965ac3654b609f7c1a19.png

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, Karma said:

In Carlin’s story today they’re at the beach and she’s saying how very hot it is, how they’ve got burnt shoulders, how glary it is. She’s got a cap and sunglasses on. And then there’s Layla. 
95CD3770-68EC-4C43-9B93-8766599BCC07.thumb.jpeg.82679e68d022acd34bff4fe3bbeb1d6f.jpeg

Layla spent hours in the pool.  No hat. No rash shirt. This Australian mother just can’t deal with that. 

exactly and this "hack" is perfect for a beach umbrella to cover ffs that kid will get heat stroke and skin cancer

• Upvote 8

13 hours ago, postscript said:

Actually, the mini pool is great for a 1 year old kid, but should be covered by an umbrella! 

13 hours ago, HereticHick said:

And what in the name of choking hazards is this bracelet?

Whitney also puts bracelets on her baby girls. I don't know why they do it...it's dangerous and outdated.

The bracelets, unprotected skin... Are they 80's mothers or what?

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

Actually, the mini pool is great for a 1 year old kid, but should be covered by an umbrella! 

Whitney also puts bracelets on her baby girls. I don't know why they do it...it's dangerous and outdated.

The bracelets, unprotected skin... Are they 80's mothers or what?

Only if they have rubbed the kid in baby oil before putting it in the sun lol Oh no sorry that was my teen sisters 

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Only if they have rubbed the kid in baby oil before putting it in the sun lol Oh no sorry that was my teen sisters 

My sister used Crisco shortening once  She also used to cover the picnic table with foil and lay on it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/31/2021 at 6:31 PM, Flossie said:

I watched the video posted above, and it was enough.  This idiot is living for internet attention, thinks she's the cutest thing ever, her first child is a prop, and she's annoying as hell.  And the introduction where they 'introduce themselves' shows they think they have their own little show.  They're just waiting to be be picked up by a studio, and then they can have their own 'reality' show, with a much larger audience.

The don’t watch their video’s and stop giving them your attention and your money. It’s REALLY simple, but perhaps too difficult for you to understand. I get it, you’re American. 

• Downvote 2

42 minutes ago, Sajdeb said:

The don’t watch their video’s and stop giving them your attention and your money. It’s REALLY simple, but perhaps too difficult for you to understand. I get it, you’re American. 

Gosh, you are charming. Can't wait to read more of your posts! 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sajdeb said:

Oh noes!  I've upset Sajdeb!  Whatever shall I do?  Should I renounce my membership of FJ?  Slink away in shame?  Vow to only see the best motives in the people, religions, and situations discussed here?  

Perhaps I should start with an apology:

Dearest Sajdeb (can I call you by your screen name, or should I go for the more formal title of Troll?)

I'm profoundly affected by the knowledge that I've offended your delicate sensibilities by snarking on a snark site.  It must be so difficult for you to come here.  I'm sure you have the highest motives for putting yourself through this difficult work of putting posters like me in line.  Your dedication to pointing out our flaws is surely taxing and distasteful for you.  I admire your dedication.

I suppose this is where I should devote myself to joining you in your quest to change the culture of FJ.  Together we could go from one site to another and make the whole internet a safe place for trolls.  We could gather followers and work to change for the whole world!  You could be our savior!  Blessed be Sa--

Oh, who am I kidding?  Say what you want to me or about me.  I don't care, and I won't engage with you again.  I've probably already given you a trollish orgasm by replying to you in the first place.  Kind of like when a mosquito bites me and (if) mosquitoes had the brains to be excited to drink my blood.  But then I swat them out of existance and forget about them.  So buzz around, little mosquito, you'll get no more attention from me.

SWAT!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Flossie said:

Oh noes!  I've upset Sajdeb!  Whatever shall I do?  Should I renounce my membership of FJ?  Slink away in shame?  Vow to only see the best motives in the people, religions, and situations discussed here?  

Perhaps I should start with an apology:

Dearest Sajdeb (can I call you by your screen name, or should I go for the more formal title of Troll?)

I'm profoundly affected by the knowledge that I've offended your delicate sensibilities by snarking on a snark site.  It must be so difficult for you to come here.  I'm sure you have the highest motives for putting yourself through this difficult work of putting posters like me in line.  Your dedication to pointing out our flaws is surely taxing and distasteful for you.  I admire your dedication.

I suppose this is where I should devote myself to joining you in your quest to change the culture of FJ.  Together we could go from one site to another and make the whole internet a safe place for trolls.  We could gather followers and work to change for the whole world!  You could be our savior!  Blessed be Sa--

Oh, who am I kidding?  Say what you want to me or about me.  I don't care, and I won't engage with you again.  I've probably already given you a trollish orgasm by replying to you in the first place.  Kind of like when a mosquito bites me and (if) mosquitoes had the brains to be excited to drink my blood.  But then I swat them out of existance and forget about them.  So buzz around, little mosquito, you'll get no more attention from me.

SWAT!

Thanks for the laugh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

6 hours ago, Sajdeb said:

You seem nice. I see you've made quite a name for yourself in several different threads.

• Upvote 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic