IGNORED

Carlin & Evan 9: Whatever Carlin's Trying, She Isn't Nailing It (& Why Is Layla a Naked Hippy Baby?)

nelliebelle1197

Carlin and Evan had their sex reveal party yesterday and it seems like they pissed of several off her followers in the process. She said she’d be posting about the event and her followers took that as she would post pics and would be announcing whether it’s a boy or girl, and she posted no pictures of the event and then posted that she wouldn’t be saying until they could get a video edited on Monday. There are several commenters calling her out for only caring about likes and views and how she lied to them about sharing the event. I agreed with the comments about her only caring about likes and money, but I also don’t understand how the everyday person feels entitled to every detail about an influencer’s life as it happens. It’s really disgusting. 

She did post a black and white photo of them when they found out and someone colorized it and it appears she has blue paint or powder on her hand. So they possibly are having a boy. 

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
  • Upvote 6

I’ll admit that I checked this morning and was surprised that they are waiting until Monday to announce, only because she’s been talking about Saturday being the announcement day for an entire week. So sick of all the Insta mommies who bait for clicks - If you don’t want to announce, don’t, but at the same time, no need to game play. 

• Upvote 11

Carlin and Evan had their sex reveal party yesterday and it seems like they pissed of several off her followers in the process. She said she’d be posting about the event and her followers took that as she would post pics and would be announcing whether it’s a boy or girl, and she posted no pictures of the event and then posted that she wouldn’t be saying until they could get a video edited on Monday. There are several commenters calling her out for only caring about likes and views and how she lied to them about sharing the event. I agreed with the comments about her only caring about likes and money, but I also don’t understand how the everyday person feels entitled to every detail about an influencer’s life as it happens. It’s really disgusting. 

She did post a black and white photo of them when they found out and someone colorized it and it appears she has blue paint or powder on her hand. So they possibly are having a boy. 

Someone posted in her comments that it was a boy and they got their information from someone who was there.
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, Keys said:

What gets me too is that the camera crew was there filming when that was said… like what was going through their mind?!

They are probably used to the casual racism of the family and just thought "something else to edit out". 

I doubt UP will drop them but the various sponsors and perhaps People might if enough people complain  

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Some of my Cherokee ancestors hailed from East Tennessee, and I have African-American, South Asian and Hispanic friends who live there today, so please don't go around saying everyone from there is racist.

That said, Bates Family, if you don't want everyone to think you are racist hillbillies covered with a thin veneer of Instagram fast fashion, FFS, don't ACT like racist hillbillies.

The Bates boys remind me of the white guys in my Appalachian small town high school almost 40 years ago, who would say racist and homophobic shit like that all the time. Many of those guys are just as bad today (but maybe a bit more careful about their audiences).  But some of them have actually matured and learned and broadened their life experiences. But the Bates are stubbornly stuck in their retro fundy bubble. Honestly, they probably think that they aren't racist because they don't casually throw the N-word around like many of the ancestors most likely did.

PS Tiffany, how do you feel about your racist future in-laws?

• Upvote 17

On 11/1/2021 at 1:23 AM, SorenaJ said:

Because Carlin is vain af. 

I need a DUH reaction! ;)

Agree just doesn’t do it sometimes!

• Upvote 5

Oh, just what Carlin's ego needs -

a new thread!

Edited by nelliebelle1197

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic