IGNORED

Carlin & Evan 9: Whatever Carlin's Trying, She Isn't Nailing It (& Why Is Layla a Naked Hippy Baby?)

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, artdecades said:

Josie’s is worse than Carlins IMO. Her outfit proves that just being on trend doesn’t mean you look good. It’s all very trendy and very ugly. The ruched satin in brown with the white boots. 

53213AC8-D090-4603-8B7F-2B24F66D78B8.png

And it’s too tight and doesn’t lay right. She either needs to loosen the ruching or size up. I agree it is a hideous outfit.

• Upvote 6

Just now, SassyPants said:

And it’s too tight and doesn’t lay right. She either needs to loosen the ruching or size up. I agree it is a hideous outfit.

It reminds me of Jennifer Lopez in Monster in Law when Jane Fonda left her the dress to wear that was too tight. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Today, is Carlin wearing the dress/skirt that Tori wore to the wedding?

7996D6A9-C86A-43AA-8F03-5FADC1884E79.png

66080498-363D-4088-9E87-EA6183CB8AC2.png

No, slightly different patterns. Carlin's is a houndstooth while Tori's is more of a zig-zag 

• Thank You 1

1 minute ago, CanadianMamam said:

No, slightly different patterns. Carlin's is a houndstooth while Tori's is more of a zig-zag 

Kelly is also sporting a similar one-

8 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Kelly is also sporting a similar one-

Probably something they got from their Boutique. Would explain why they all have one.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vivi_music said:

Probably something they got from their Boutique. Would explain why they all have one.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing-

9 minutes ago, Vivi_music said:

I couldn't find a match for Tori or Carlin's dress on the boutique website, but there is a similar black and white striped one. Carlin often wears clothes before they release though.

5 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

It‘s definitely a day when Tori is the best put together.

And that’s saying something the only thing nice about tori’s was her shoes which were way dressier than her whole outfit.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 10/23/2021 at 5:55 PM, SassyPants said:

Today, is Carlin wearing the dress/skirt that Tori wore to the wedding?

7996D6A9-C86A-43AA-8F03-5FADC1884E79.png

66080498-363D-4088-9E87-EA6183CB8AC2.png

For a family that said it would offend their morals to be seated next to a student with green hair, Carlin’s harsh nearly black and white two-tone look has to count as at least moderately offensive right? I’d take the green hair any day. 

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Johannah said:

For a family that said it would offend their morals to be seated next to a student with green hair, Carlin’s harsh nearly black and white two-tone look has to count as at least moderately offensive right? I’d take the green hair any day. 

Maybe this is the real reason Erin isn't speaking to Carlin 😂

• Haha 24

Total speculation, but I wonder if one of them said something thoughtless or outright rude about the other's fertility struggles. Carlin had been "trying" and praying for a baby, Erin with her ovaries mostly removed. 

I'm sure we'll never know, but that sort of thing can behard to forgive.

3 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Total speculation, but I wonder if one of them said something thoughtless or outright rude about the other's fertility struggles. Carlin had been "trying" and praying for a baby, Erin with her ovaries mostly removed. 

I'm sure we'll never know, but that sort of thing can behard to forgive.

I think Whitney and Carlin are more modern and Erin is still traditional even though she left the IBLP. She still only wears skirts and isn't huge on social media. While Carlin and Whitney wear pants with holes. and spend a good amount of time on social media. 

Erin might have also stepped back during all her death problems and then had an epiphany where she realized she should spend more time with her family and god instead of working. 

4 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Carlin is suspiciously quiet on her Instagram. A full 24hrs with no photos or stories? 

She's currently 16w5d... building up to a sex/name reveal? It's a little early, I've never been pregnant before but from what Google is telling me it's entirely possible.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, goddefinedcalves said:

She's currently 16w5d... building up to a sex/name reveal? It's a little early, I've never been pregnant before but from what Google is telling me it's entirely possible.

she said at 20 weeks they'll find out. I don't know why she doesn't get a blood test.

• Thank You 2

4 hours ago, raayx01 said:

she said at 20 weeks they'll find out. I don't know why she doesn't get a blood test.

Because they don’t care about genetic abnormalities because they won’t abort anyway, so why pay the extra cost? Is my guess. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Because they don’t care about genetic abnormalities because they won’t abort anyway, so why pay the extra cost? Is my guess. 

I think it’s mostly about the money. You just get a sheet of paper and still need to pay for the US for the pretty picture (well they, not the normal folks). 
I am not actually 100% convinced all would keep the baby - my cynical side would expect more „miscarriages“ and doubling down on the every life is precious and every baby is a blessing #so blessed narratives.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Smoochie said:

Very odd, still radio silence, not even a simple story of the Lawson/Tiffany engagement.

Carlin'f finally posted, she went on a triple date with John and Abbie and Zach and Whitney

• Upvote 2

Carlin said on instagram she was just busy with the boutique and the show (they are recording talking heads), plus the visit from their friends and they are currently in the big house since their parents are in Italy.

• Upvote 2

Goodness, I’d forgotten about the younger Bates kids “home alone”; I think they are aged 19-10 and there’s eight of them! Carlin and Evan must be looking after them. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Angelface said:

Goodness, I’d forgotten about the younger Bates kids “home alone”; I think they are aged 19-10 and there’s eight of them! Carlin and Evan must be looking after them. 

Yep, she said Whitney and Zach are curretly also living on the big house, while their house is being remodeled, so actually it probably wasnt much work for 4 adults. It is only the younger 3 that require supervision really.

• Upvote 6

On 10/27/2021 at 4:35 PM, raayx01 said:

I think Whitney and Carlin are more modern and Erin is still traditional even though she left the IBLP. She still only wears skirts and isn't huge on social media. While Carlin and Whitney wear pants with holes. and spend a good amount of time on social media. 

Erin might have also stepped back during all her death problems and then had an epiphany where she realized she should spend more time with her family and god instead of working. 

Why do you think that they are no longer involved with IBLP? Gothard was never a church; his work is a series of materials and retreats. It is materials and ideas meant to supplement church material. What makes you think any of the Bates have given up the basic ideas in Gothardism? And don’t say skirts, because there have always been IBLP families who were not skirts only.

I see no evidence any of the Bates have walked away from IBLP

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic