IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 3

HerNameIsBuffy

No repost of the magazine photo from Josiah and Lauren. Even Jill posted photos!

On 7/22/2020 at 10:23 PM, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Joy/Austin - my pet name for them to use is always going to be Rose Michelle. I could also see them going for the name Miriam biblically. Otherwise, typical southern girl names like Caroline or Savannah

I just checked and I had included your final guess of Rose Michelle but I did not remove your other guesses from the post above. 

Spoiler

Abigail Hope/Faith/Grace - Jenderqueer

Abigail Anna – harkasquirrel

Abigail Faith Hannah – albireo

Abigail Hope - BookwormExtraordinaire

Abigail Joyce – SorenaJ

Adalyn Joyce - SorenaJ

Alba Joy – AussieKrissy

Angelina - Lilith

Arabella Joy – VBOY9977

Audrianna Hope/Faith/Grace - Jenderqueer

Aurora Joy – Johannah

Caroline - ihaveanexamintwodays

Caroline Rose - Babysitter

Cheyenne Faith/Hope/Joy – Yaoichan12

Clara Joy - JermajestyDuggar

Clarabel Faith/Hope/Joy - Yaoichan12

Daphne Delilah Joy – Not that josh’s mom

Dawn Joy – AussieKrissy

Deborah – aprilx

Eleanor - adidas

Eleanor Grace – EmiSue

Eliana Joy – meee

Elianna Hope/Faith/Grace - Jenderqueer

Elise Joy - Snowless

Elisha Annabell – jillsdopplerofdoom

Eliza Anna – harkasquirrel

Emersyn/Emery Joyce – SorenaJ

Emery Joyce - SorenaJ

Evangeline Hope/Joy (Evie) – wendy-sparkles

Faith - aprilx

Faith Anna – TuringMachine

Faith Esther – goddefinedcalves

Gemma Grace - IReallyAmHopewell

Gwedolyn Joy – Jatalie1996

Hannah Joy - murray16

Hannah Faith - murray16

Hope Anna - SassyPants

Keziah Hope - Aine

Leah Joy – JordynDarby5

Liliana Hope/Joy – BritishBabycatcher

Lorelei Anna – harkasquirrel

Lucy Irene – PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea

Lydia Belle - Sullie06

Lydia Hope – JanasTattooParlor

Lydia Iris - sadiZ

Maeve Anna - harkasquirrel

Matilda Joy – Netflix&Grading

Mira Joy - meee

Miriam – ihaveanexamintwodays

Naomi - habert

Olivia Faith/Hope/Joy - Yaoichan12

Paisley Grace - Caskett4ever

Phoebe Mabel – LucilleJ

Rachel Joy – KeepingChrysanthemum

Rose Michelle - ihaveanexamintwodays

Sadie Joy – Radish

Samantha Lynn - Markie

Sarah Joy – Radish, meee

Savannah – ihaveanexamintwodays

Savannah Faith – Nashville92

Savannah Rae – petrushka

Savannah Roxanne - indianabones

Shayna Joy – Jduggs

Shiloh Elizabeth – Ever

Siloh Hope/Joy – BritishBabycatcher

Susanna - tdscm

Talitha Hope - Aine

Final name guesses. I think we'll learn the name tomorrow just in time for a Counting On episode.  

And we have 2 correct birth date guesses from @SorenaJ @albireo

• Thank You 2

7 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

No repost of the magazine photo from Josiah and Lauren. Even Jill posted photos!

I don't think Lauren is very active on social media. I just checked her instagram and she hasn't posted anything in over a month. Jill is the one I would most expect to post something, as Joy was her buddy and she posts maybe the most out of all the siblings. I don't know, even if it was my favourite sibling out of twenty, posting the same photo and info that's already been posted ten times with congratulations that the parents aren't likely to see or care about, would not necessarily be my priority.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

They did comment on Joy's post. They haven't been sharing the Counting On ads the last couple weeks either.

• Upvote 1

Uh uh, maybe some bad morning sickness? I don't know she not posting anything in a month or so, could she be in early weeks of pregnancy and not.ready to announce?/

I don't why but I'm suspecting she is pregnant by a few days I don't have any evidence to back it up 

• Upvote 3

Lauren also didn’t repost Kendra and Joe’s announcement in addition to Koy and Austin’s. Morning sickness could definitely be a reason why, but I don’t think she really posts much to begin with so I’m not surprised she hasn’t posted anything. She didn’t even post for Bella’s birth special. 

• Upvote 1

For JoKen I think they will have another boy

Robert Paul, 7lb 7oz, 20.5 inches

Need more info before guessing the birthdate so I will do it at a later date but I think she will deliver early again

In case of a girl

Riley Christina

• Upvote 3

Still no name for baby girl Forsyth. I'm thinking they will go old school biblical, like Ester or Ruth, call her Ruthie, maybe Rebecca. Like someone else said maybe Miriam. 

I've never been good at guessing ANYTHING so I generally don't.  

• Upvote 1

On 7/28/2020 at 2:50 PM, AprilQuilt said:

Somebody here has suggested BabyQuilt's name for a potential Vuolo baby and I'm surprised at how mad I feel about it! No no no no no! I will not share with those basic, basic people.

I’ve seen my own name guessed more then once in this thread. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

I’ve seen my own name guessed more then once in this thread. :pb_rollseyes:

My name is so Dutch that it will never be guessed.

But I do share a nickname with one of the Duggars ?

Edited by CarrotCake
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

My name is so Dutch that it will never be guessed.

But I do share a nickname with one of the Duggars ?

Hannie?

• Upvote 4

Why is Joy waiting so long to announce the name? Isn’t this unprecedented? The baby was born 5 days ago. I think the only other person who waited this long to announce was Jessa with Spurgeon. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Johannah said:

Why is Joy waiting so long to announce the name? Isn’t this unprecedented? The baby was born 5 days ago. I think the only other person who waited this long to announce was Jessa with Spurgeon. 

Some plausible reasons:

-They genuinely haven't decided on one yet- they did mention a few times in their recent YouTube videos about not having a name

-They sold the story to People Magazine and it hasn't been posted online/printed yet

-TLC is making them wait so the baby's name can be announced in conjunction with a new episode of Counting On, so they can get more viewers to watch.

• Upvote 2

In the vlog with Carlin & Evan visiting, Joy said they had some ideas about names, but they wouldn't pick a name until the baby was born. Maybe they just haven't decided on a name yet? I don't think they're going to have another exclusive for the name, since the E! article specifically said to watch their social media for an announcement.

Edited by llg1234

There’s a chance they are still coping with the passing of Annabel and the emotions of having a new baby girl. I’m not a joy and Austin fan but I do think even though it’s a very happy occasion for them that there also has to be some grief 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

I know I’ve guessed before but I’m going to revise if I have. I definitely think the middle name will be Joy and here’s my guesses for possible first names: Verity, Miriam, Sarah or Rebecca.

For Jinger: Middle name either Diane or Michelle. First name choices:

Charlotte -Lottie& Lissy

Caroline- Linney and Lissy

Eleanor- Ellie and Lissy

Giana- Annie and Lissy

Victoria- Tori and Lissy

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 1

The photographer that took the newborn pictures for Joy and Austin has revealed the baby's name is Evelyn on her Instagram, she edited it now but people had already noticed. 

• Upvote 4

I'm a little bit sorry for Joy she wanted to reveal the name in her time and in her way, now it has been stolen from her, even if it was a mistake. 

I really like the name, Evelyn it suits the baby and the Forsythe as a family 

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

I'm a little bit sorry for Joy she wanted to reveal the name in her time and in her way, now it has been stolen from her, even if it was a mistake. 

I really like the name, Evelyn it suits the baby and the Forsythe as a family 

The photographer also posted the pictures before Joy and Austin did so I don't think she they will be used again by the Duggar family, for a photographer losing business from a family that has a lot of weddings and babies could be costly. 

• Upvote 5

Oof, how awkward. Although, the longer you wait, the more likely someone is going to screw up and accidentally say something. Trying to drum up anticipation backfired, lol. 

Edited by llg1234
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic