IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 3

HerNameIsBuffy

Spoiler

M7- Moshua Justice - only half joking.    Who know's how Anna is functiong and her niece is Davia

Edited by Lisamc7
vowels confuse me
  • Haha 1

Jessa and Ben: 

If it is a girl: 

Lily Piper Seewald
Maya Ruth Seewald
Cora Charlotte Seewald

If it is a boy: 

Newton Calvin
Hudson Graham
Luther Knox 

• Upvote 5

Oooh Hudson is a good shout, that name is becoming super popular among evangelical Christians right now. 

39 minutes ago, viii said:

Oooh Hudson is a good shout, that name is becoming super popular among evangelical Christians right now. 

Oh, I didn't know that. I googled Christian heroes/preachers and Hudson Taylor (a preacher/missionary in China) showed up, and I just went "sure, why not". I don't know enough about theology to know if he is the Seewald's branch of Christianity, but it's still my guess. 

Newton is after John Newton (preacher and author of Amazing Grace), Calvin after John Calvin, Graham after Billy Graham the preacher, Luther for Martin Luther, Knox for John Knox (Scottish preacher), Piper after John Piper (Calvinist theologian). I don't remember where Charlotte and Ruth are from, Charlotte could be from Lottie Moon? Let's just say Ruth is from the Book of Ruth, because I don't remember! 

My research didn't go that deep, and the names could very well be the "wrong" types of names for the Seewalds. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I follow the Muellers--Waller adjacents.  Lots of grandkids born in recent years.  Valerie Mueller Waller was due with #5 about two weeks ago.  Still waiting for an announcement and I can't remember if I placed a guess on this thread.  All their other children have standard biblical first names, so here goes:

Boy:  Andrew Joel

Girl:  Naomi Rebecca

On 6/4/2021 at 3:43 PM, petrushka said:

I follow the Muellers--Waller adjacents.  Lots of grandkids born in recent years.  Valerie Mueller Waller was due with #5 about two weeks ago.  Still waiting for an announcement and I can't remember if I placed a guess on this thread.  All their other children have standard biblical first names, so here goes:

Boy:  Andrew Joel

Girl:  Naomi Rebecca

They posted about the birth a few days ago on the Mueller blog. It’s a boy named Daniel Kent born May 31st

• Thank You 1

Are Benessa calvinists? I thought fundies were arminian. Anyway, I think they’ll break the girl streak and have a boy. 
Elijah John (pick your preferred preacher named John), Hudson Theodore or Christian James.

For a girl, Sophie Piper or Amelia Mae.

For M7, Mikayla Mercy or Marley Peace.

• Upvote 2

Back before all the charges against Josh came out I thought Anna would go with the name Melody Faith. Now I’m thinking Mercy Faith. 

• Upvote 4

A few updates:

1. Zach/ Whitney had baby Jadon Carl on 6/7/21. @MaryOrMartha congrats on guessing Jayden (before the name was announced). ?

2. Josie/Kelton had baby Hazel Sloane on 6/14/21. @goddefinedcalves guessed the first name (also before it was announced) so here you go ??.

3. Allison/ Jeremiah had baby Malachi Seth on 6/4/21. No one guessed first or last name. I would have been seriously impressed if someone had.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Guesses for Nurie and Nathan now we know it is a boy. 

Noah David Keller

Nicholas Michael Keller

• Upvote 5

My guess for Nurie & Nathan - 

Jaxson Uriah

(Jackson after stonewall and Uriah after the bible and the bus :D)

• Upvote 2

I’m hoping Nurie and Nathan go with an N theme. I think Noah makes the most sense, but I’ll go with Nash Michael for something different.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I’m hoping Nurie and Nathan go with an N theme. I think Noah makes the most sense, but I’ll go with Nash Michael for something different.

Nathan’s sister Susanna just had a baby named Nash a couple of months ago so I think that one’s ruled out.

my guess is Noah David. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Nathan’s sister Susanna just had a baby named Nash a couple of months ago so I think that one’s ruled out.

Thanks for the info. I will officially change my guess to Nolan Michael.

• Upvote 2

On 6/18/2021 at 1:39 AM, Smee said:

Are Benessa calvinists? I thought fundies were arminian. Anyway, I think they’ll break the girl streak and have a boy. 
Elijah John (pick your preferred preacher named John), Hudson Theodore or Christian James.

For a girl, Sophie Piper or Amelia Mae.

For M7, Mikayla Mercy or Marley Peace.

I could totally see them naming a boy Hudson Theodore! It really goes with Spurgeon Elliot and Henry Wilberforce! Or maybe Theodore Hudson, called Theo - making the boys a trio of Spurge, Henry and Theo.

Edit: No, I’ll go for something really out there - I’ll guess Phineas Tyndale, because with a firstborn named Spurgeon, anything goes. ?

Edited by GreenBeans
  • Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic