IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 3

HerNameIsBuffy

On 8/9/2020 at 4:24 PM, adidas said:

Bates baby:

John for a boy

Two syllable name ending in ‘ie’ or ‘y’ for a girl. Maybe Evie, Ivy or Milly.

Since Erin has an Evy (Everly) I doubt Alyssa would use this name.

Do we know if Jinger and Jeremy plan for some sort of theme? Like J’s Or M’s? Or Josiah and Lauren’s ABC’s? 

If no naming theme my prediction for Jinger is Nadiya Vera Vuolo (Nadiya means Hope and Vera means Faith).

I actually think Vera Vuolo would be a cute name lol 

Joy I will go with Shiloh Elizabeth 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Ever said:

Shiloh

Isn’t that’s Jill’s girl name pick? I bet Jill would be peeved if any of her sibs used it.

Edited by justmy2cents

6 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Isn’t that’s Jill’s girl name pick? I bet Jill would be peeved if any of her sibs used it.

Is it?!

37 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

No, it's Selah.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

6 minutes ago, indianabones said:

No, it's Selah.

Is it see lah or I have seen it could be pronounced sailor/say lah 

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 1

My final guess for baby Forsyth! I'm going to have to keep sticking with Rose Michelle

For the Vuolos - Giulia/Gianna Faith (potential for "Lissy" and "Gigi"? yep, lol). Also liking Clara and Penelope,

Websters - they just seem like the types to name a boy John Jr, but maybe they'll surprise us! for a girl, Sami Leigh

• Upvote 1

For baby Webster - Aubrey Ann and John Elliott Jr. If its a boy he might go by Johnny or Jack

I'm keeping my guess of Sarah Joy or Sadie Joy for the Forsyths.

Edited by Radish
Forgot to add the Webster boy name prediction
  • Upvote 1

Joe and Kendra guesses, I suspect they will continue with family names for boy's so a combination of the names of the grandfather's Paul James, James Paul or even Robert Paul. 

For girls a trendy name again maybe even starting with A. Aubree Michelle or Amelia Christina, though I suspect JD might want to use Amelia for a girl after Amelia Earhart. 

• Upvote 1

Not sure on Joe and Kendra's baby, but I think they will go with double consonants. Maybe Jeffrey or Lillian?  I don't think it will be a "cute" or trendy name based on the first two.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Not that josh's mom said:

Not sure on Joe and Kendra's baby, but I think they will go with double consonants. Maybe Jeffrey or Lillian?  I don't think it will be a "cute" or trendy name based on the first two.

Addison is the epitome of a “cute, trendy” name.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, lilith said:

Sorry, it's not a name we hear in this area. Maybe it's more regional than you think?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Not that josh's mom said:

Sorry, it's not a name we hear in this area. Maybe it's more regional than you think?

7 minutes ago, lilith said:

I think it’s starting to get dated (the new Tiffany or Ashely from the 80s). Most of the Addison’s I know now are at least ten years-old. Kendra will probably go with a trendy name that’s on it way out (or soon to be on its way out) like Emma, Sophie, or Olivia or any of the “/aden” names for a boy.

Edited by DalmatianCat
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, lilith said:

In 2007 and 2010 Addison was the 11th most popular girl name (highest it ever ranked). Addison was the 35th most popular girl name in 2018. This is in the United States according to the Social Security Administration.

https://www.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/babyname.cgi

"More information for female name Addison:

For 2018, the number of births with name Addison is 5203, which represents 0.282 percent of total female births in 2018.

The year when the name Addison was most popular is 2010. In that year, the number of births is 10325, which represents 0.527 percent of total female births in 2010."

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic