IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 3

HerNameIsBuffy

On 6/26/2020 at 1:43 PM, JanasTattooParlor said:

To me, Alicia is pronounced Uh-lee-sha and Elijah is definitely pronounced with the zh to make it Uh-lye-zha! 

I'm in the US. My sister in laws name is Alicia. We pronounce it Ah-lee-sha

7 hours ago, Sullie06 said:

Baby Forsyth:

Lydia Belle

Born: 8/19/20

10lbs 1oz

22 in

Baby Vuolo:

Cordelia Juliet

Born 11/21/20

8lbs 7oz

20.25 in

lol Anne Cordelia is all I can think of Dianna Barry's daughter in AHOD I think that or The Island... Small Anne Cordelia.. Anne Shirley"s favourite name, Cordelia 

• I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Been a while since I posted here, but I’ll submit my guesses.

I’ll go with Elise Joy for the Forsyths (Elise in tribute to Annabelle, and Joy because Gideon already has part of his dad’s name as a middle name, so it would make sense to have part of mom’s name for Baby Girl Forsyth).

As for the Vuolos?  I’ll go with Leona Alexandra (someone upthread mentioned that Grandma Mary’s middle name was Leona, and honestly I just thought Alexandra flowed nicely with Leona).

And then we’ll watch one of them give their daughter a ridiculously biblical name like Shunammite (not an official guess, but I did read The Testaments a few months ago and the name sticks out like a sore thumb).  Or maybe not, because the Song of Solomon apparently has a lot of stuff about sexual love.

Edited by Snowless
Realized the biblical book where Shulamite appears might have smutty stuff. Not 100% on that, though.
  • Upvote 1

Joy/Austin - my pet name for them to use is always going to be Rose Michelle. I could also see them going for the name Miriam biblically. Otherwise, typical southern girl names like Caroline or Savannah. 

JinJer - I've definitely guessed Clara as a potential Vuolo name before! I think it vibes similarly to Josephine or Penelope that other people have mentioned. My name-they'd-likely-never-pick is Giulia Faith (I know I've mentioned that on FJ before too lol). 

Chelsy/John - I really like whoever suggested Ryder as a brother to Axton, haha. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/18/2020 at 6:54 PM, Not that josh's mom said:

Austin and Joy

Delilah Joy

Jeremy and Jinger

Phoebe Diana

Please change my guess for Austin and Joy's daughter to

Daphne Joy

I forgot was a troublemaker Deliliah was. But I do like that name.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Chelsy/John - I really like whoever suggested Ryder as a brother to Axton, haha. 

I don’t know if you’re thinking about a name for a third kid, but Chelsy already gave birth to their second and his name is Elliot. Ryder does seem up their alley though. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I don’t know if you’re thinking about a name for a third kid, but Chelsy already gave birth to their second and his name is Elliot. Ryder does seem up their alley though. 

lol yes, i am an idiot, i was flipping through this thread and making guesses on all the couples i knew of, and forgot Chelsy already had the baby xD. Elliot surprises me a little, it's very modern-without-being-made-up haha....and also on the short list for my own future baby ?

Somebody here has suggested BabyQuilt's name for a potential Vuolo baby and I'm surprised at how mad I feel about it! No no no no no! I will not share with those basic, basic people.

I don't think they'll go for a too-matchy virtue/quality name, but if they do perhaps Verity or Amity? Otherwise, Phoebe and Penelope seem up their street. First time round I thought they'd choose a really Italian name like Giovanna, I guess it would be weird to start now though.

10 hours ago, AprilQuilt said:

Somebody here has suggested BabyQuilt's name for a potential Vuolo baby and I'm surprised at how mad I feel about it! No no no no no! I will not share with those basic, basic people.

I don't think they'll go for a too-matchy virtue/quality name, but if they do perhaps Verity or Amity? Otherwise, Phoebe and Penelope seem up their street. First time round I thought they'd choose a really Italian name like Giovanna, I guess it would be weird to start now though.

A Bates baby has baby Aussie's name (different spelling). I was ragey too.... I found it weird that I was, but I was. I am just glad I got in first so it did not influence my choice. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Can I use this place for Webster guesses? 

Birth date: 14 February 2021 

If it's a boy: John Elliott "Jake" Webster Jr. 

If it's a girl: Sadie Leigh Webster 

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

Can I use this place for Webster guesses? 

Absolutely. I’m keeping a list for all widely discussed pregnant couples we talk about on FJ and I’m only getting the guesses from this thread. Just birth dates and names.

i would like to lock in date guesses 2 weeks before due date which we’ve reached for Joy and Austin. Name guesses accepted until the name is announced.

• Upvote 2

Webster guesses:

Benjamin John 

Or

Cora Lee (I figure, break that trend, Alyssa! You can do it!)

6 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Websters:

Maci Leigh

John Jr. “Jack”

Ooh, I like Maci. It seems right up Alyssa's ally. The Bates kids tend to announce names early so hopefully they do with this one too. 

• Upvote 2

Webster: Sadie Kay or John Jr. "Johnny." I Love You Day baby.

Edited by albireo
  • Upvote 2

Webster baby: Sadie or Maisie Jo for a girl, John Elliot “Jake” or “JJ” Jr. for a boy.

Vuolo baby: Penelope Diana

• Upvote 3

For Alyssa, I'll guess John Jr. for a boy. Sophie Rose or Sadie Lynn for a girl.

Joy is harder. I'm thinking there will be some kind of "miracle" or "blessing" or "rainbow" acknowledgement. Maybe Mira Joy? Sarah Joy? Eliana Joy? I'm convinced the middle name is going to be Joy.

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic