IGNORED

Trump Criminal Trial 1: The Hush Money Election Interference Tral

GreyhoundFan

This is to discuss the Judge Merchan case

This is the trial about payments to Stormy Daniel’s and Karen McDougal to prevent their details from coming out before the 2016 election. 

Poor Donnie has to sit there all day, everyday. 

Apparently TFG has has extra-noxious gas today. 
image.png.6d525f068e2a1692e5db383c7686b081.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11

I hope if they do issue some sort of order that they lock up the details. I can see him posting on other sites (or even on X) saying “But it’s not twitter. I didn’t Tweet.”. Not sure if that’s an exploitable loophole (there’s a reason I’m not a lawyer besides not wanting to deal with flatulent clients), but I wouldn’t put it past him. 

IMG_6485.jpeg

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 8

image.png.f93752c99f773e5bf7c34bb0381e2b77.png

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.9174c1fd7c8b24280b531299f73939c7.png

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4

I bet the ketchup is flying tonight:

image.png.bba0a0870129ba774416f6bd96120305.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

28 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.f93752c99f773e5bf7c34bb0381e2b77.png

What's wrong Donny? Is 4 days away from your golf course affecting your golf game? 

And thinking of Don's flatulence problem, I'm wondering if it's just flatulence or if things are appearing in his diaper. Why yes I do work with elementary school students.

• Upvote 9

10 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Why yes I do work with elementary school students.

So, in other words, people who are more mature than TFG.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

7 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So, in other words, people who are more mature than TFG.

Exactly! But also a few who thought they had to pass gas and ended up passing more than gas. 

Although 5th grade boys are quite good at making up names for people...

And when Trump tells lies about perfectly obvious things, things that you can look up and prove he lied about? I've seen students who could go toe to toe lying with him, like those who hit someone right in front of you and then claim they never touched the person.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 12

I don't know why but after reading all the fart jokes about Orange Asshole I it's bringing out the nine year old boy in me.  And I'm a girl to boot.

Didn't Noel Casler mention Orange Asshole sharting a lot during The Apprentice?

Edited by SPHASH
  • Upvote 9

image.png.d08527732d92408d9bc320c27341cf9c.png

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1

Wow his statement today was very subdued and lacking in name calling. Is poor baby tired from sitting?? 

I find this fart thing so difficult to believe....I believe it...but it's just hard to believe that this is what's going on with a former president. Is he like my gramma who does any number of hygienically questionable things because I think she's just past caring and lives alone and doesn't even notice she does those things? Does he literally think his farts don't stink? Has he just never been forced to sit somewhere on somebody else's timeline and push came to shove? I hate that this is something I have sitting in my mind.

Those of you who pay attention to this depth - are these lawyers any better than his E Jean Carroll lawyers (who seemed to be constantly making stupid mistakes)  ?

I'm glad this judge seems to actually be pushing back on his lawyer's nonsense with the gazillions of motions and some of the little things that have come out. But I'm holding my breath on how monday goes. I expect trump to do trumpy things and push boundaries and if this judge lets it slide on monday I can't imagine him reigning it in later on. And I believe monday we hear about gag order stuff?

• Upvote 10

25 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Those of you who pay attention to this depth - are these lawyers any better than his E Jean Carroll lawyers (who seemed to be constantly making stupid mistakes)  ?

This what happens when you get your lawyers off Temu

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I haven’t seen too much, but it would be hard to be worse than the other crew. 

• Upvote 6

54 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I haven’t seen too much, but it would be hard to be worse than the other crew. 

Fair enough.

I still can't understand why any lawyer would want to represent him. Even if you favor his "republican" causes. He's notorious for being difficult, not listening to his lawyers, and the whole rest of your career will be tied to this one case for good or ill. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Apparently the jury selection proces went way too fast for him, so he's appealing straight away in a blatant attempt at delay. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 10

Pretty sure hs slept through most of it, he'll just have to watch the footage to catch up.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

6 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Apparently the jury selection process went way too fast for him, so he's appealing straight away in a blatant attempt at delay. 

I bet he's also hoping to get a few days off.  Having to be responsible for showing up every day is wearing on him.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

Next week is going to be intense for America's bigliest narcissist.

I mean, he's barely keeping it together as is...

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 7

Someone lit himself on fire outside the courthouse

A man who set himself on fire Friday outside the courthouse where former President Donald Trump's hush money trial is taking place has died, New York City police said early Saturday.

The man, whom police identified as Maxwell Azzarello of St. Augustine, Florida, was in the designated protest area outside.

No time of death was given by police. He was declared deceased by staff at the hospital where he had been taken, the NYPD said.

NYPD Chief of Department Jeffrey B. Maddrey told reporters that Azzarello walked into the center of the park, shuffled around his clothes, opened a backpack and took out and threw numerous pamphlets on the ground. He then pulled out a canister, poured a liquid accelerant on himself, lit himself on fire, fell on a police barrier and then fell to the ground.

From what I read he was equally against the fornicate smear and President Biden so I'm not quite sure what to make of this other than this guy was really disturbed.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Someone lit himself on fire outside the courthouse

From what I read he was equally against the fornicate smear and President Biden so I'm not quite sure what to make of this other than this guy was really disturbed.

Yeah I think there are just a certain number of people who are desperately disturbed and have nobody who are able to help them. Sometimes they are attracted to places on the news or they want the attention of those places. It may sound callous, but at least this person directed this insanity towards themselves rather than going on a shooting spree, which seems to be the usual way in the US. I wish news wouldn't focus on it because there seems to be a contingent who see the news coverage and think they can also get attention to their "cause"  as well.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

• Upvote 6

Trump ranting at sketch artist now.

"Trump hasn’t been taking to martyrdom very well behind the scenes, though, three sources with knowledge of the matter tell Rolling Stone. He has privately raged over everything from reports that he can’t stop dozing off, to how the court sketch artist is rendering him, to late-night talk show hosts joking about his legal troubles. The former president is reaching levels of fury over the judicial process and all it entails that are “maxed out, even for him,” says one source who has had to personally endure Trump’s recent rantings about his trial."

"Trump, sources recount, has also been savagely annoyed about some of the rejected jurors — and the memes and social-media mockery that they posted that he was forced to engage with in court. Jury selection wrapped up on Friday, but dozens were dismissed over posts they had made roasting Trump or after admitting they could not be impartial."

Oh dear, what a pity, never mind...

• Upvote 12
  • Eyeroll 1

image.png.8435581af547f13c769e71edcc520cb0.png

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

I have to say, the reports of Trump's flatulence lend a whole new meaning to the phrase

Spoiler

"breaking news."

• Haha 16