IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 3

HerNameIsBuffy

I love picking names. I may have others on this thread for Joe/Kendra, but can't remember.

if theme-ing

Gavin James

Alyssa Rene

If not using a them:

Titus Alexander

Trinty Nevah [like Addison it's popularity is down]'

I'm really waiting to see what Anna's little brother and Nurie do for their first baby!

Nathan, jr aka Nate?

Nolan

Nehemiah

Nureen

Nola

Noreen

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

I love picking names. I may have others on this thread for Joe/Kendra, but can't remember.

If not using a them:

Titus Alexander

Kendra’s future brother in law is named Titus so I doubt they would use it.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

16 minutes ago, Perrierwithlemon said:

This doesn’t directly relate to fundies, but it made me chuckle, and so I wanted to share it...

Interesting that Lilibet is listed as “kreativ”, as that is what Queen Elizabeth II was called when she was little, among family members! It’s definitely much less common than Liz, Lizzie etc though.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

My joken predictions....but I'm usually way off

Girl: Sophia Lauren or Farrah Christine

Boy: Daniel Paul or Grant Joseph

• Upvote 2

On 11/4/2020 at 1:40 PM, BritishBabycatcher said:

My joken predictions....but I'm usually way off

Girl: Sophia Lauren or Farrah Christine

Boy: Daniel Paul or Grant Joseph

I could see Lauren as a middle name in tribute to Jessa. Since Sophia Lauren is an actress, I don't think they would pick that one. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I could see Lauren as a middle name in tribute to Jessa. Since Sophia Lauren is an actress, I don't think they would pick that one. 

I don't think they are that aware. J&A named one of theirs Marcus Anthony...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, amster said:

5 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Isn't Sophia Lauren pronounced lo ren very clear two syllables. I hear the name when not the actress as more of a lo ryn.

• I Agree 1

Okay I'm guessing Verity, Clarissa, Penelope or Harmony for baby Vuolo. Either Diana or Michelle as a middle name. 

I know people have already guessed these and similar. Now watch as they pick some bizzare, tryndy L.A. hipster name. 

• Upvote 4

On 11/4/2020 at 9:36 AM, IReallyAmHopewell said:

if theme-ing

Gavin James

Alyssa Rene

If not using a them:

Titus Alexander

Trinty Nevah [like Addison it's popularity is down]'

I'm really waiting to see what Anna's little brother and Nurie do for their first baby!

Nathan, jr aka Nate?

Nolan

Nehemiah

Nureen

Nola

Noreen

I think you’re spot on with your prediction of Nathan Jr for Nurie and Nathan. And probably Jillian for a girl.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Wait, is Nurie preggers?

Not that we know of ... but IMO it’s a Schrodinger’s Cat situation. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

11 hours ago, Lurker said:

I think Jinger will name her baby Charis Diana.

Is that ch as in chair and aris as in Paris or the k sound then aris as in Paris. Is it the same name as Catherine Zeta Jones daughter Charys (or some spelling like that) I have wondered since she was born. Lol how have I not googled it by now ? LOL 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Is that ch as in chair and aris as in Paris or the k sound then aris as in Paris. Is it the same name as Catherine Zeta Jones daughter Charys (or some spelling like that) I have wondered since she was born. Lol how have I not googled it by now ? LOL 

with a K sound, it's greek (as in charisma). Its use in the bible would be translated as 'grace' I think. John and Esther Shrader have a bunch of daughters with Greek virtue names including a Charis. It's a pretty good guess - a virtue name like Felicity, and faux-intellectual in a way that lets Jeremy show off.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, wendy-sparkles said:

with a K sound, it's greek (as in charisma). Its use in the bible would be translated as 'grace' I think. John and Esther Shrader have a bunch of daughters with Greek virtue names including a Charis. It's a pretty good guess - a virtue name like Felicity, and faux-intellectual in a way that lets Jeremy show off.

Exactly my thoughts.

On 11/7/2020 at 10:00 AM, AussieKrissy said:

Catherine Zeta Jones’s daughter is Carys - KA - ris. Ka as in cat and aris as in Paris (English pronunciation). Carys is a Welsh name, I think it’s derived from caru - to love.

My autocorrect has given up on me after the above paragraph and has decided I want to type in German.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Topaz said:

Catherine Zeta Jones’s daughter is Carys - KA - ris. Ka as in cat and aris as in Paris (English pronunciation). Carys is a Welsh name, I think it’s derived from caru - to love.

My autocorrect has given up on me after the above paragraph and has decided I want to type in German.

cheers, I do like that spelling better too

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2020 at 3:59 PM, Lurker said:

I think Jinger will name her baby Charis Diana.

I do think Diana is a top contender for her middle name, but I don't think Charis goes with Felicity.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

The meaning of Charis is “Grace”.   @wendy-sparkles  said it better than I could but my thoughts behind my pick was it translates into a fundie approved name which is a virtue name like Felicity. Plus,  Jinger gets to show her love of all things classical, and Jeremy gets to show how learned he is.

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 3

I agree, Charis would suit them well, but I'm still holding out for a little Evangeline Vuolo. My official guess is Evangeline Iris, since Iris means rainbow and she is a rainbow baby.

• Upvote 4

I'm adding Charlotte to my JinJer guesses. I'm not sure why, I just think since they are such great lovers of all things "classic" and it sounds nice with Felicity. 

Really think these two are gonna go for old fashioned or virtue names. 

JoKen will go cutesy or trendy for a girl like Braelyn, Kenlee, Christy, Amber... Not sure yet but for boy I suspect they be less original. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Jatalie1996 said:

I agree, Charis would suit them well, but I'm still holding out for a little Evangeline Vuolo. My official guess is Evangeline Iris, since Iris means rainbow and she is a rainbow baby.

I would say Evangeline sounds too much like the recent Evelyn Forsyth.

But this is the family that have Jana, Joy-Anna and Johanna in one house and have Annabelle, Bella and Maryella in one year, so I guess that is not a good argument.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic