IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 3

HerNameIsBuffy

To go back to the Alice talk quickly, my husbands friend and his wife named there daughter, born last March, Alice. I think it's making a bit of a come back because she isn't the first little Alice I've seen. Also my daughters middle name is Alyse (Al-eece) named after my great aunt. 

• I Agree 1
  • Love 3

My guess for the Waller baby: Peter Michael Waller, born 29 April 2020 

For the Shrader baby: A girl, called Euphemia Hope "Effie" Shrader. If it is a boy: Gabriel Pemphero Shrader. 

I know Sue Radford is not a fundie, but my guess for the baby is Sadie Brooke. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

My guess for the Waller baby: Peter Michael Waller, born 29 April 2020 

For the Shrader baby: A girl, called Euphemia Hope "Effie" Shrader. If it is a boy: Gabriel Pemphero Shrader. 

I know Sue Radford is not a fundie, but my guess for the baby is Sadie Brooke. 

I only follow the shraders when they are mentioned elsewhere. Curious as to how many they are up too? Cheers 

On 1/27/2020 at 12:02 PM, OhNoNike said:

Agh.  I’d missed Sue Redford was expecting again. Wow.

They annouced it on youtube a few months ago, they posted the gender reveal as well.

I think David and Pricilla will go for Peter 

Noel and Sue Rosie or Poppy

• Upvote 1

It's hard to believe that the Radfords haven't used Rosie, Poppy or Sadie. Those are good guesses.

13 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

It's hard to believe that the Radfords haven't used Rosie, Poppy or Sadie. Those are good guesses.

Sadie isn’t much used over here. I’d be quite surprised if they picked it. Rosie and Poppy are common and seem right on the Radfords’ naming trend.

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2020 at 9:39 PM, Topaz said:

Sadie isn’t much used over here. I’d be quite surprised if they picked it. Rosie and Poppy are common and seem right on the Radfords’ naming trend.

I only know of one young person called Sadie, she is about 10 years old. It is more a grandma name here. 

1 hour ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I only know of one young person called Sadie, she is about 10 years old. It is more a grandma name here. 

I know a Sadie who is in her early 20’s.

eta: She’s the only Sadie I’ve ever met.

Edited by Kailash
Adding

On 1/30/2020 at 9:39 PM, Topaz said:

Sadie is ranked 150 for girls in the UK, so not /that/ uncommon. Hallie was ranked 206 in 2015, and Casper 346 in 2012, so they haven't exclusively chosen super popular names. 

But Rosie and Poppy are good guesses as well. Or Marnie perhaps. Or Maisie, if they don't mind it rhyming with Daisy (grandchild). Or Lily, if they don't mind it rhyming with Millie and Tillie. Could even go for Lillie to be extra matchy. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

Sadie is ranked 150 for girls in the UK, so not /that/ uncommon. Hallie was ranked 206 in 2015, and Casper 346 in 2012, so they haven't exclusively chosen super popular names. 

But Rosie and Poppy are good guesses as well. Or Marnie perhaps. Or Maisie, if they don't mind it rhyming with Daisy (grandchild). Or Lily, if they don't mind it rhyming with Millie and Tillie. Could even go for Lillie to be extra matchy. 

Maisie is the name of Chris's oldest child. 

10 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Maisie is the name of Chris's oldest child. 

Ohh right, I forgot. I was thinking of Sophie's child Daisy. Guess they don't mind being a bit rhymy. But I suppose there are only so many names of that sort of style to pick before they end up rhyming. 

Lacey, perhaps, for the rhyme. 

• 1 month later...

Wallers--I like Peter Michael, too. Though this gem: Peniel meaning Face or Vision of God popped up in a search. Pretty perfect for the Pecan Thief's kiddo. Since they picked a letter with only a few viable Bible names, I'd say Parker, Preston, Perry, or Patrick might  be in the running. Not sure about Pax--it's kind of Holy inspite of the Jolie-Pitt child. lol

I think Lauren will pop out another soon. "C" baby:  Chalice Michelle or Cyrus James though Cain would be awesome.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Wallers--I like Peter Michael, too. Though this gem: Peniel meaning Face or Vision of God popped up in a search. Pretty perfect for the Pecan Thief's kiddo. Since they picked a letter with only a few viable Bible names, I'd say Parker, Preston, Perry, or Patrick might  be in the running. Not sure about Pax--it's kind of Holy inspite of the Jolie-Pitt child. lol

I think Lauren will pop out another soon. "C" baby:  Chalice Michelle or Cyrus James though Cain would be awesome.

I think Patrick might be too Catholic for them, but they shocked me with Destiny so Idk.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I think Patrick might be too Catholic for them, but they shocked me with Destiny so Idk.

There really aren't that many P names. Maybe like Michelle they think Saint Patrick's first name is "Saint"? lol

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

There really aren't that many P names. Maybe like Michelle they think Saint Patrick's first name is "Saint"? lol

Does she really?!

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Does she really?!

In a long ago Umpteen-Kids-and-Counting she read a bio of him aloud on Green Pancake day and kept pronoucing it like Saint was his first name and Patrick his last name. It was priceless. Then JB had to mention green poop.

• Haha 7

• 2 months later...

Name guess for the Forsyth Baby: 

Evelyn Joyce Forsyth, born 21 August 2020 

EDIT: So apparently Evelyn is a sister of Michelle, so I am instead going to go with: 

Emersyn/Emery Joyce Forsyth, born 21 August 2020 

Edited by SorenaJ
  • Upvote 1

Joy and Austin

Elisha Annabell Forsyth

Born 24th August 2020

9lbs 6oz

21.5 inches

Jinger and Jeremy (currently 15 weeks so due mid-late November)

Phoebe Diana Vuolo

Born 22nd November 2020

8lbs 1oz 

19 inches

My guesses:

Baby Forsyth:

Arabella Joy Forsyth

August 12th  2020

8 lbs 15 oz

21 in

Baby Vuolo

Mercy Diana Vuolo

November 18th 2020

8 lbs 1oz

19 in

• Upvote 1

Baby Forsyth:

Matilda Joy

August 15th

9lbs 

20 inches 

Baby Vuolo:

Beatrice Diana

November 9th

7lbs 14oz

19 1/2 inches

• Upvote 3

I think I already had a Forsyth guess but w/e I'm going with Faith Anna

Baby Vuolo, hmmm I'm gonna go with Josephine Diana

• Upvote 2

Baby Forsyth:

Eleanor Grace

Born August 10

9lbs 10oz

20 in

Baby Vuolo:

Sophia Lynn

Born November 14 (my birthday, so just my luck?)

8lbs even

20 in

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic