IGNORED

Jinger 32: Light into the Darkness According to Jeremy

Coconut Flan

On 10/29/2017 at 5:20 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

This one, from Instagram?

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20171029-031547.thumb.jpg.7d0800040b07c9da4eb4736912bfbbfe.jpg

It's awfully well spelled and punctuated for drunk, but it definitely reads a bit silly. Tipsy, maybe?

I got a "Dug from Up" vibe from it. The style of speaking - "I am Dug. You are my friend. I love you." But maybe I'm the only one so it was unintentional on his part. I do agree that he appears more natural there than in any of the ones with Jinger.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Rowan said:

I got a "Dug from Up" vibe from it. The style of speaking - "I am Dug. You are my friend. I love you." But maybe I'm the only one so it was unintentional on his part. I do agree that he appears more natural there than in any of the ones with Jinger.

That's a good point about the speaking style. Dug's so cute!

Spoiler

Screenshot_20171031-120915.thumb.jpg.bd0a334c874d9564d9ac2246191c8bc6.jpg

So I had a dream last night about Jinger announcing a pregnancy by telling us that she went shopping and the sales clerk asked her about her increased waistline and that's how she realized she's pregnant... I think I am investing too much of my spare time in these people :my_huh:

So, remember the whole thing about Jeremy had spent a few hours in jail when he was a student?  Radar Online got a FoI to find out why.  It's actually pretty hilarious in how non-scandalous it was - drunk and dumb, basically, so I think it's extra funny he was talked about in some places as having been violent, and/or a Bad Boy.

In a police report obtained from Oneonta Police Department, Vuolo was arrested on January 16, 2008 for harassment against a police officer.

“An intoxicated male who appeared to be a friend of the male that was involved was acting belligerent and shouting obscenities while in front of numerous subjects,” the reporting officer wrote. “Identified later as Jeremy Vuolo.”

According to the report, police instructed Vuolo “several times” to “calm down.”

“For no apparent reason, Vuolo walked up to [the officer] and grabbed his right arm/bicep in a forceful manner,” the report read. “Subsequently, Vuolo was arrested and transported back to HQ, where he was booked and later released to a sober friend.”

http://radaronline.com/videos/jinger-duggar-husband-jeremy-vuolo-arrested-harassing-cop-counting-on/

(Apologies if this has been discussed to death already, and I missed it)

Plus they have a video that  blahs on about Jinger being possibly pregnant because GASP! she held her nephew!!!! :2wankers: I really feel for the 2nd Gen QFs, who were dragged into it by their parents, and can't publicly say they're not QF too without having a huge uproar/family fight, but have to have the endless speculation.

5 minutes ago, Lurky said:

Plus they also blah on about Jinger being possibly pregnant because GASP! she held her nephew!!!!

Oh SHIT.

I held my neighbor's baby yesterday during Trick-or-Treat. And now I'm pregnant??? Shit shit shit.

Just now, SapphireSlytherin said:

Oh SHIT.

I held my neighbor's baby yesterday during Trick-or-Treat. And now I'm pregnant??? Shit shit shit.

I held my nephew all the time in spring 2016. I’m now convinced that’s why I have an almost 11 month old daughter. And here I was thinking it was good old fashioned fellowshipping with the Headship. Thanks for setting me straight Radar Online! :pb_rollseyes::pb_lol:

If Jeremy had been a black man who had grabbed a police officer in a forceful manner, he might not be here today. That was an extremely stupid thing to do.

49 minutes ago, Lurky said:

So, remember the whole thing about Jeremy had spent a few hours in jail when he was a student?  Radar Online got a FoI to find out why.  It's actually pretty hilarious in how non-scandalous it was - drunk and dumb, basically, so I think it's extra funny he was talked about in some places as having been violent, and/or a Bad Boy.

http://radaronline.com/videos/jinger-duggar-husband-jeremy-vuolo-arrested-harassing-cop-counting-on/

(Apologies if this has been discussed to death already, and I missed it)

That’s new to me, about Jeremy. I knew he screwed around before becoming holy but assaulting an officer is quite different. I do love how they keep naming Jinger by her last name only. I keep thinking ‘who? Oh Jinger’.  There are too many who could be it. 

If I got drunk enough that grabbing a cop "in a forceful manner" seemed like a good idea to me, I might considered finding some religion as well.

Sounds like a good way to get shot.

Oh no, I'm pregnant with kittens! All this time I accredited my pudge to my love of cookies but it's because I held my friend's pet.

How will I explain this to my parents?

4 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Oh SHIT.

Did you miss that day in sex ed? They clearly said that holding a baby leads to pregnancy. 

This is why you should ALWAYS wear gloves when holding babies.

Glove it before you Love it. 

Bundles before Cuddles 

Remain distant from the infant. 

And for the goodness sake, don't ever coo at a baby. If it smiles/gurgles back at you, your ovaries WILL swell and you WILL become pregnant with twins (Beyonce style) 

10 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

Bundles before Cuddles 

And for the goodness sake, don't ever coo at a baby. If it smiles/gurgles back at you, your ovaries WILL swell and you WILL become pregnant with twins (Beyonce style) 

I’m dying!!!!!!!! Especially that last one!!!!! :laughing-rolling:

I guess that means I'm in pup? I held puppies yesterday without protection, didn't think it would mean pregnancy. :( 

Posters on Instagram seem to think that every one of her pictures is supposed to be hiding a secret message that she’s pregnant. The picture of the yeast rolls she posted was supposed to mean that she has a bun in the oven. They are getting more ridiculous as time goes on. 

There's a good chance that she'll be pregnant one day, then the leg humpers can say they were right. All they have to do is keep predicting.

Everyday that Jinge is flashing lots of collarbone & not announcing a precious blessing is a win in my book.

5 hours ago, Knight of Ni said:

Posters on Instagram seem to think that every one of her pictures is supposed to be hiding a secret message that she’s pregnant. The picture of the yeast rolls she posted was supposed to mean that she has a bun in the oven. They are getting more ridiculous as time goes on. 

I have a feeling that the rampant speculation that Kylie Jenner is pregnant (and the subsequent dissection of literally everything she posts on social media as being a "hint") is adding fuel to the fire of people thinking Jinger is doing something similar 

On 10/30/2017 at 5:50 PM, VineHeart137 said:

Another one where Jeremy is professing his love for Jinger in the caption, but in the photo she's the one looking at him and he's looking at the camera. At least in this one he specifically mentions Jinger so we know he's not talking about his love for the camera. :pb_lol:

I came here to comment on this Instagram photo. Jeremy has a really fucking weird way of complimenting her. 

22 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

Bundles before Cuddles 

Spoiler

Promise? 

1 hour ago, jacduggar said:

I came here to comment on this Instagram photo. Jeremy has a really fucking weird way of complimenting her. 

That photo paired with that caption is so weird! Why can't they both look at the camera or both look at each other? Why is she staring at him like he's God when he posts these pictures with the weird compliment captions? It makes him seem really self absorbed. It's like "I love you because you stare at me adoringly."

13 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I guess that means I'm in pup? I held puppies yesterday without protection, didn't think it would mean pregnancy. :( 

You need to get to the pharmacy STAT and ask for Plan P. 

12 hours ago, TheMustardCardigan said:

That photo paired with that caption is so weird! Why can't they both look at the camera or both look at each other? Why is she staring at him like he's God when he posts these pictures with the weird compliment captions? It makes him seem really self absorbed. It's like "I love you because you stare at me adoringly."

His compliments are “I” compliments, for sure. “have been searching for someone godly” “prayed about this”. Why not say something about her like maybe “she’s an incredible human”? Why is it all about Jinger fitting Jeremy’s needs? He’s gross. 

39 minutes ago, jacduggar said:

His compliments are “I” compliments, for sure. “have been searching for someone godly” “prayed about this”. Why not say something about her like maybe “she’s an incredible human”? Why is it all about Jinger fitting Jeremy’s needs? He’s gross. 

DUH, because he is HE and she is there for HIM, he is not there for her, that would be sinful.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived