IGNORED

Josiah and Lauren 19: Staying Out of the News

Coconut Flan

• 2 months later...

So it seems Lauren had baby #3, a boy, sometime in April. Based on:

• (Very) pregnant photo from baby shower in early April 2023
  • baby registry of 2 May 2023 
  • Joy's vlog stating Gunner was #30, and that's 15 boys and 15 girls, with Nora Kate #31 the 'tie-breaker'

I guess he could have been born early May. Anyway, super-close interval fro Lauren, and second only to Katey's crazy Truett–Nora of 13 months (or less)

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

1 hour ago, ToriAmos said:

So it seems Lauren had baby #3, a boy, sometime in April. Based on:

• (Very) pregnant photo from baby shower in early April 2023
  • baby registry of 2 May 2023 
  • Joy's vlog stating Gunner was #30, and that's 15 boys and 15 girls, with Nora Kate #31 the 'tie-breaker'

I guess he could have been born early May. Anyway, super-close interval fro Lauren, and second only to Katey's crazy Truett–Nora of 13 months (or less)

Just because she looked pregnant doesn't mean she had the baby. A friend of mine looked very pregnant during the last trimester/few months of her pregnancies. Joy's baby was born May 17th so Lauren had the baby before Joy. Also we don't know when the second child (Daisy) was born, so it could be farther apart than we think.

• Upvote 2

True. I think Duggar Data narrowed Daisy down to March 2022, but can't remember what it was based on. And yes, #3 could have been born 16 May for all we know! But late April, early May tracks with the registry.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

True. I think Duggar Data narrowed Daisy down to March 2022, but can't remember what it was based on. And yes, #3 could have been born 16 May for all we know! But late April, early May tracks with the registry.

It was based on Josiah and Lauren being absent from Jeremiah and Hannah's wedding (March 26th), a photo of them at church with a baby's car seat in front of them (April 3rd). Duggar Data used the middle day of the month as a birth date when the actual birth date isn't known.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

We have the picture of Lauren from Truett's sex reveal and she's pretty clearly pregnant with Daisy then in December 2021. She doesn't look 40 weeks or anything, but timing a bump is a fool's errand. So we can reasonably estimate Daisy was born between January 2022 and March 2022. 

Then if little E was born between April and mid-May, Lauren's spacing could be 13-16 months. My guess is Daisy was born in February 2022 and E (Everett in my mind) was born in late April 2023 for a spacing of 14 months. 

Edited by theotherelise
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, theotherelise said:

We have the picture of Lauren from Truett's sex reveal and she's pretty clearly pregnant with Daisy then in December 2021. She doesn't look 40 weeks or anything, but timing a bump is a fool's errand. So we can reasonably estimate Daisy was born between January 2022 and March 2022. 

Then if little E was born between April and mid-May, Lauren's spacing could be 13-16 months. My guess is Daisy was born in February 2022 and E (Everett in my mind) was born in late April 2023 for a spacing of 14 months. 

Funny about Siren's baby E being Everett--that's the name in my head for Joken 4. I think of Siren 3 as Elijah.

• Upvote 6

Siren doesn’t have a C right? Do we know why (assuming it is a letter theme) that was missed?

38 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Siren doesn’t have a C right? Do we know why (assuming it is a letter theme) that was missed?

Miscarriage between Bella and daisy

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

We don't but given that there was likely 2 years between Bella and Daisy and only a year between Daisy and E (I like Elijah), it is possible Lauren had another miscarriage. 

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

We don't but given that there was likely 2 years between Bella and Daisy and only a year between Daisy and E (I like Elijah), it is possible Lauren had another miscarriage. 

Quite possible, but I don’t think it’s a given. Just anecdotally, but for some reason 14 months is a really common spacing with oops babies. Like if you’re using some combo of exclusive breastfeeding, NFP, barrier methods and just avoidance. I don’t know if 5 ish month postpartum is when your body says - hey, we’re feeling pretty recovered- let’s make another! Or you’re just so tired you get careless, or horny hormones kick in, or maybe the baby is starting to finally sleep through the night ….. But I know A LOT of women (including myself) who have kids 14 months apart while at least casually trying not to. And while having larger spacing between any other kids. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mama Mia said:

Quite possible, but I don’t think it’s a given. Just anecdotally, but for some reason 14 months is a really common spacing with oops babies. Like if you’re using some combo of exclusive breastfeeding, NFP, barrier methods and just avoidance. I don’t know if 5 ish month postpartum is when your body says - hey, we’re feeling pretty recovered- let’s make another! Or you’re just so tired you get careless, or horny hormones kick in, or maybe the baby is starting to finally sleep through the night ….. But I know A LOT of women (including myself) who have kids 14 months apart while at least casually trying not to. And while having larger spacing between any other kids. 

Oh, I know it could just be an oops baby but this is a breeding cult and we know Lauren marked her first miscarriage with A, so it could be possible she would mark a second miscarriage with the appropriate letter. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

I always thought the ABCDE thing was only ever a fan theory after Bella was born because miscarriage #1 was Asa. We don’t know if they just liked those names. Maybe there was no C miscarriage before Daisy and maybe baby 3 is called Theo or Alexander or something.

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, Smee said:

I always thought the ABCDE thing was only ever a fan theory after Bella was born because miscarriage #1 was Asa. We don’t know if they just liked those names. Maybe there was no C miscarriage before Daisy and maybe baby 3 is called Theo or Alexander or something.

Double take, Theo was a nickname my son's childhood friends gave him, and his middle name is Alexander. (Not worried about his name being found by some rando who wanders past here, it wouldn't lead anywhere.)

Anyway, I agree, I think sometimes theories age into a kind of folk tale, unintentionally. 

• Upvote 1

There are plenty of biblical E names to choose from. 

Ezekiel, Ephraim, Ezra, Ethan, Elijah, Elias, Emmanuel, Enoch.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smee said:

No, they said they were doing an alphabet theory around the time Bella was born and they were still on the show (link)

We're doing it in alphabetical order, so we had baby number one, which is Asa, who we didn't get to meet," Josiah explained on Counting On. "And then baby number two [Bella] is going to begin with a 'B'."

I thought maybe they skipped to D since the baby is a girl and her brothers all have "D" names and they're running out of "D" names for boys. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

13 hours ago, backyard sylph said:

Anyway, I agree, I think sometimes theories age into a kind of folk tale, unintentionally. 

100% this. I've noticed that a lot on this board. 

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There are plenty of biblical E names to choose from. 

Ezekiel, Ephraim, Ezra, Ethan, Elijah, Elias, Emmanuel, Enoch.

For some reason, the moment I heard that they likely had a third child that was a boy, my mind jumped straight to Enoch, even though it doesn't really seem like their style. Ezra or Elias seems more likely. 

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

No, they said they were doing an alphabet theory around the time Bella was born and they were still on the show (link)

I thought maybe they skipped to D since the baby is a girl and her brothers all have "D" names and they're running out of "D" names for boys. 

For anyone else curious and not in the know, Lauren's known brothers are: David, Daniel, Dustin, Drew, and Duke. We think there was another baby after Duke, I believe, but nothing is known about that child.

I don't think her brother's names are Lauren/Josiah's naming style. I could see them with a Declan or Deacon.

This is part of the reason why you don't tell a national audience you have committed to a naming theme when you're 20. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

What if this is baby F?

Unlikely. It is already a really tight time from of about 14.5 months. I feel like she probably didn't also have a miscarriage in between (unless you are saying they are now skipping letters). 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Unlikely. It is already a really tight time from of about 14.5 months. I feel like she probably didn't also have a miscarriage in between (unless you are saying they are now skipping letters). 

Yes, it's a tight time but not super impossible! Asa was a very early loss, so I'm just saying we shouldn't automatically assume that this baby is Baby E just yet. Probably is, but you never know!

4 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Yes, it's a tight time but not super impossible! Asa was a very early loss, so I'm just saying we shouldn't automatically assume that this baby is Baby E just yet. Probably is, but you never know!

If Lauren got pregnant 3 months after giving birth and miscarried early (first few weeks) and then got pregnant the next month that would be just enough time. It seems unlikely. Daisy was mostly likely born late March of 2022, new baby was due May 3rd 2023. 

I don't know why we would assume a miscarriage when there is no evidence of one. Before Daisy was confirmed as baby D, people just assumed that Josiah and Lauren were spacing their kids. I think speculating a miscarriage with zero proof or even reasonable suspicion (at least with Daisy there is the large gap and the name thing) is gross. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

I kind of hoped "Daisy" was a cat or dog!  But I applaud them for their very low profile. However, I do wonder if JB demanded it. I've never forgotten his "Right Response" training event when he posed the family for a picture then said "Mama is pregnant" (with Jubilee) and 'Siah left. He came back rubbing his arm and looking very upset. Maybe JB won't let him be a "star"? Probably a crap idea! lol I hope the just hate the media and want to live their lives.

8 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

I kind of hoped "Daisy" was a cat or dog!  But I applaud them for their very low profile. However, I do wonder if JB demanded it. I've never forgotten his "Right Response" training event when he posed the family for a picture then said "Mama is pregnant" (with Jubilee) and 'Siah left. He came back rubbing his arm and looking very upset. Maybe JB won't let him be a "star"? Probably a crap idea! lol I hope the just hate the media and want to live their lives.

I think it’s more likely that Lauren always hated the online pile-ons and critiques, and didn’t seem to care much for being on the show in the first place. Add in constant comments about your pedo brother/brother-in-law after the arrest - if they aren’t monetizing their social media accounts, and there’s no show, why do anything public?

For going non-public,  I prefer the way John and Abby handle it- a very rare birthday /holiday / birth announcement post - to me that would keep the speculation at bay, while still mostly maintaining privacy. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1