IGNORED

Dillards 95: Next?

Coconut Flan

Ugh, I was so sad when my young coworker died in a car accident and her family did a balloon release.  Of course I would never say something, but she loved nature and animals and would never have wanted that.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 7

We were at a funeral this spring and they handed out packets of wildflower seeds to plant in remembrance of their lost daughter. 

I thought that was a beautiful way to help memorialize her young life. I liked it so much, I have added it to my death planner as something to do at my funeral. I love the idea of planting flowers 💐 that will feed bees 🐝 and butterflies 🦋 and brighten the world with gentle blooms. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 24

Jill is still posting about Ilsa, she seems to be taking the loss very hard. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

I needed psychiatric care and medication to help me in the aftermath of several pregnancy losses. 

I had not been raised in a family who embraced psychiatric care. I felt such shame and self recrimination for needing help, but I needed it and my husband was so encouraging and kind. 

I hope Jill is getting all the care she needs. If that includes medication, I hope she has all the emotional and medical support possible. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 24

8 hours ago, Bassett Lady said:

I needed psychiatric care and medication to help me in the aftermath of several pregnancy losses. 

I had not been raised in a family who embraced psychiatric care. I felt such shame and self recrimination for needing help, but I needed it and my husband was so encouraging and kind. 

I hope Jill is getting all the care she needs. If that includes medication, I hope she has all the emotional and medical support possible. 

Of all the Duggars I feel most secure that Jill will be the one seeking the right psychiatric care. She was already seeing an actual licensed therapist right? They will probably signal when more care is needed.

• Upvote 12

I saw Jill's Isla pregnancy photos on FB.  She looked so happy and peaceful in them and actually looked further along than 20 weeks.    

You can see that Isla was already so wanted and loved by the entire Dillard family, including Dan's crew as well as Cathy.  

I hope Jill, as well as Derick are seeking whatever care they can in order to heal as best they can.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Losing a wanted pregnancy at any stage is a devastating loss.  I really feel for Jill and the rest of the Dillards.  I hope Jill and Derick are getting whatever help and support they need - therapy, family and friends taking care of their house and meals, prayer... whatever is actually going to help.

• I Agree 5
  • Love 2

On 5/1/2024 at 5:29 AM, HeartsAFundie said:

I saw Jill's Isla pregnancy photos on FB.  She looked so happy and peaceful in them and actually looked further along than 20 weeks.    

You can see that Isla was already so wanted and loved by the entire Dillard family, including Dan's crew as well as Cathy.  

I hope Jill, as well as Derick are seeking whatever care they can in order to heal as best they can.  

The Duggar girls carry large and it’s interesting that no one had uncovered/discovered  a photo of a PG Jill prior to her miscarriage. The Dillards are doing a very good job of protecting their privacy and family. I hope they are getting all the support they need. The numerous reproductive issues they have faced have to be very difficult. I think being in a fertility cult that reduces women to their reproductive successes makes the losses even worse-

• Upvote 7

My heart breaks for them. I hope the whole family, kids included, gets what they need. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4