IGNORED

Trace and Lydia 4: Deportation Watch

Coconut Flan

Unfortunately putting things on social media publically to make a living that way (or pull in an income of any kind) really opens you up for a lot of negativity.  I'm not saying they deserved that at all - I didn't wake my baby either, she was perfectly good at waking me up despite taking a while to get back to birth weight - but it's the sad reality of the world.  People are very mean sometimes and they really like ganging up.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Was she or her sister linked to a duggar? Haven’t heard that bantered around for awhile. Did we discuss it ending?

Jason was supposed to be dating a Langdon because he was always hanging around them but it was never confirmed. I'm also not sure when he was spotted with them the last time.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

Jason was supposed to be dating a Langdon because he was always hanging around them but it was never confirmed. I'm also not sure when he was spotted with them the last time.

It was six months ago at the Bates house. Got this from Duggar Snark. It's assumed that even though Claire's not in this picture, she was probably there. Claire is the one people think Jason is/was interested in.

pksfunziykxb1.jpg

Edited by dawn9476
  • Thank You 1