IGNORED

Trace and Lydia 4: Deportation Watch

Coconut Flan

Unfortunately putting things on social media publically to make a living that way (or pull in an income of any kind) really opens you up for a lot of negativity.  I'm not saying they deserved that at all - I didn't wake my baby either, she was perfectly good at waking me up despite taking a while to get back to birth weight - but it's the sad reality of the world.  People are very mean sometimes and they really like ganging up.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Lydia took graduation photos for Emma Langdon. She is graduating from Crown this year.

Screenshot2024-04-29at23-13-44LydiaRomeikeBates(@lydiaromeikebates)Instagramphotosandvideos.png.ba0ea220bc4e76aa4c988ee0656a9a6f.png

• Upvote 4

Was she or her sister linked to a duggar? Haven’t heard that bantered around for awhile. Did we discuss it ending?

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Was she or her sister linked to a duggar? Haven’t heard that bantered around for awhile. Did we discuss it ending?

Jason was supposed to be dating a Langdon because he was always hanging around them but it was never confirmed. I'm also not sure when he was spotted with them the last time.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

Jason was supposed to be dating a Langdon because he was always hanging around them but it was never confirmed. I'm also not sure when he was spotted with them the last time.

It was six months ago at the Bates house. Got this from Duggar Snark. It's assumed that even though Claire's not in this picture, she was probably there. Claire is the one people think Jason is/was interested in.

pksfunziykxb1.jpg

Edited by dawn9476
  • Thank You 5

Posted (edited)

Now I wonder if it could James Duggar and a Corden since it looks like Emma's graduation and party was probably this weekend per Josie's IG and we know from Trace and Lydia's IG that James was in Knoxville this weekend.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 5

• 5 weeks later...

That house Trace and Lydia are at in FL. Is that an Airbnb? It seems like it is the same one that they were at with friends months ago. This week, they are there with Lydia's family. Is it a rental that they reserved for separate weeks months apart, or is it the house of someone they know?

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

That house Trace and Lydia are at in FL. Is that an Airbnb? It seems like it is the same one that they were at with friends months ago. This week, they are there with Lydia's family. Is it a rental that they reserved for separate weeks months apart, or is it the house of someone they know?

Doesn't Florida have some law about transporting "illegal aliens"? Anyone report this family?

*crickets*

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HeartsAFundie said:

And yet they will still worship their GEOTUS Trump and continue to talk crap about Biden.   

Yup.  Looks like Lydia absolutely qualifies:  "To qualify, an immigrant must have lived in the United States for 10 years as of Monday and be married to a U.S. citizen. If a qualifying immigrant’s application is approved, he or she would have three years to apply for a green card, and receive a temporary work permit and be shielded from deportation in the meantime."

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

In their latest video, Lydia does a photoshoot of the Tori and Bobby family, including new baby Weston. If you want to see their kids, this is the perfect opportunity. Apparently Tori hasn't decided whether she's going to call the baby Weston or Slade, so sometimes she uses one and sometimes the other. The little girls seem to go by "Charlie" and "Cammie." The kids are cute and Lydia gets some great pictures, but boy, that's a lot of small children. 

After the shoot, Lydia cuddles baby Weston and jokes about stealing him. She's got baby fever. They were hoping to give Ryker a sibling for his first birthday in September, but it doesn't look that way. I predict several kids in quick succession for them. 

Kelly is wearing a boot and apparently injured herself playing pickleball. Trace and Lydia go over to the big house after the shoot and play pickleball, which seems to be the hot fad among the Bates family at the moment. Evan and Carlin talked about it in their last vlog. Lawson is at the big house (because of course) and he, Trace, Ellie and one of the young boys (can't recall if it's Jeb or Jud) play a match. We don't really see Lawson, but as usual, he's vocal. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

• 1 month later...

No dear, this happens every time you have a baby. It has nothing to do with the product you are trying to sell us. When you are pregnant, you shed much less hair. But within 3 months after having a baby, you suddenly lose a bunch of that hair you held onto while pregnant. It happens suddenly so it’s extremely noticeable when that new hair all grows in at once. Your son is 10 months old. That’s why you have those hairs all one length. This same thing will happen next time you have a baby. And then the next time. And the next. 

103909EA-1391-4024-83E5-96D2B424E621.jpeg

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1

I did not really know the baby hair thing was a thing until my first hair cut at 6 weeks after my babe. I was like "did you put the thinning shears through my hair'? Hairdresser replied "nope that is just post natal hair loss. I could not believe how weird my hair was, all different lengths and fly aways. Lucky it was only really noticeable on that day as I had my hair blow dried straight. Curls hid most sins mostly hence why I had not noticed it. 

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I did not really know the baby hair thing was a thing until my first hair cut at 6 weeks after my babe. I was like "did you put the thinning shears through my hair'? Hairdresser replied "nope that is just post natal hair loss. I could not believe how weird my hair was, all different lengths and fly aways. Lucky it was only really noticeable on that day as I had my hair blow dried straight. Curls hid most sins mostly hence why I had not noticed it. 

Yes, curly helps. I remember at one point that my new hairs were only like an inch long and they stuck up straight on top of my head! They popped up through my long hair. I looked ridiculous! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, curly helps. I remember at one point that my new hairs were only like an inch long and they stuck up straight on top of my head! They popped up through my long hair. I looked ridiculous! 

Alfalfa for the win lol 

That would have been adorably ridicoulsy cute

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

I was lucky I didn't have significant post-partum hair loss with my first, but I have been noticing my hair looking suspiciously thicker with my second pregnancy so I'm preparing myself for it this time.

• Upvote 4

I lost gobs of hair for about six months. It started around the seven month postpartum and continued until kiddo was just over a year. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

This week's video.. Lydia has Aquagenic Urticaria, an allergic reaction to water. She says it feels like itchy pins and needles, or even sometimes ant bites, from showers, swimming, and even sweating. Glad to see one of these people actually go to a dermatologist for something instead of trying to pray it away. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

45 minutes ago, gobucks said:

This week's video.. Lydia has Aquagenic Urticaria, an allergic reaction to water. She says it feels like itchy pins and needles, or even sometimes ant bites, from showers, swimming, and even sweating. Glad to see one of these people actually go to a dermatologist for something instead of trying to pray it away. 

Ugh that sounds awful. Did she just recently start having symptoms or has she been dealing with this for awhile? I have to admit, I do like Lydia. I think it’s because of her photos and videos of Ryker and of Maui. She seems to really love being a mother. Trace doesn’t add much to the dynamic.

• Upvote 6

I think she mentioned a flare around 10 years ago, then around their wedding, and then recently. Her workouts have been a big trigger lately. 

Edited by gobucks
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

On 8/24/2024 at 5:46 PM, JDuggs said:

Ugh that sounds awful. Did she just recently start having symptoms or has she been dealing with this for awhile? I have to admit, I do like Lydia. I think it’s because of her photos and videos of Ryker and of Maui. She seems to really love being a mother. Trace doesn’t add much to the dynamic.

As someone with eczema (and asthma, and allergies), I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy (well, maybe a few). I haven't watched her videos, but I found Trace insufferable on BUB.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Not with Biden's name in it! lol

Ha! It's being litigated heavily with Attorney Generals from red states filing to block it, and Texas succeeding: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/judge-blocks-biden-pathway-citizenship-undocumented-spouses-rcna168339

That's got to be some serious cognitive dissonance for undocumented people who are also MAGA.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

• 4 weeks later...

How refreshing to see some Bates with proper bike helmets + seat for the kid. Thumbs up for Trace! 

IMG_8980.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8
  • Thank You 1