IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

9 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

Sweet fellowship does not wait.

Eww! :brainbleach:

I feel for the Duggar brides. First kiss to intercourse in just a few hours. That has to be traumatic. 

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CharlieInCharge said:

Michelle looks way too casual for a wedding, but I guess we will see what the rest of the wedding was like. If it's flannel all around then I guess Michelle did alright.

Also, sounds like a fun honeymoon trip that will be filmed like J/B.

Of course it will be filmed. *This honeymoon is brought to you by TLC and will be filmed by TLC* 

I'm shocked they're actually going to show the wedding on the 15th :P

All right, tearing myself away to grab some Chipotle. I'm betting on four new pages by the time I get back. Somebody keep an eye on J.Rod!

Just a small and intimate reception for nearly 1000 of thier closest friends and family.  Thankful for not having to watch half a season of wedding prep.  Straight to a wedding special and next season can be all about the pregnant sisters (if there is a next season.)

1 minute ago, NewOrleansLady said:

Don't count on seeing all of it- Must have some suspence to carry over 'till the next season.

Sierra accidentally dipped all the bridesmaids' dresses in melted chocolate. NOW EVERYONE HAS TO WEAR FLANNEL OH NOES.

Wow that was fast! Already an article on people when the ink is still wet ? Ok there has to be the Spurgie bday but that was fast! 

I'm wondering if the people article was pre-written. They probably had all the details already and were just waiting to be given the go ahead to post when the family were ready.

19 minutes ago, JillyO said:

"The reception was held at the Christian Community Fellowship"

The reception WAS held? How long did it last, 5 seconds?

It's 3:00 there now. They probably had a noon wedding, and we know how fundies are notorious for short receptions (an hour at most). 

I'm sure a big party for the insiders is happening at the TTH (without the newlyweds).

9 minutes ago, CharlieInCharge said:

Michelle looks way too casual for a wedding, but I guess we will see what the rest of the wedding was like. If it's flannel all around then I guess Michelle did alright.

Also, sounds like a fun honeymoon trip that will be filmed like J/B.

I didn't watch the video perhaps this was filmed before she dressed for the wedding? 

It's possible they filmed it before the wedding and had the article and other posts ready to go as soon as the reception was over. I think it was filmed after, but no way to know until we see more pics.

1 minute ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I didn't watch the video perhaps this was filmed before she dressed for the wedding? 

Hmmm no they were in the church and said Jin and Jer JUST got married ...

I also just looked up the reception venue and wow it looks really ugly, at least on the outside from google streetview. Guess they weren't taking outside pictures there.Crop CCF.png

2 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Considering Michelle said something along the lines of they were JUST married, the video was after the wedding. Then again, Duggars and timelines haven't always had the best relationships...

looks like black fabric, white lanterns and some treeish sort of decor going on.  I think the wedding may have been later this morning and Mechelle is just wearing her idea of a proper late morning ensemble. Or, as previously suggested, the video was done before the ceremony.

Now we wait to see who will post the first picture!

Just now, NewOrleansLady said:

Don't count on seeing all of it- Must have some suspence to carry over 'till the next season.

They've got baby seewald and baby dillard  #2 and baby vuolo #1 and probably another arranged courtship for that.

4 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

Hmmm no they were in the church and said Jin and Jer JUST got married ...

They've been known to stretch the truth before. Let's see what Mechelle is wearing in the People spread. That's the only way we'll know when they actually shot this. It could have been last night after the church was set up, but before the rehearsal dinner. 

33 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

So so far we have :

Jessa as MOH

Papa Vuolo married them

Honeymoon in New Zealand and Australia.

Michelle in Pink, Jim Bob in Blue.

Do we think Papa Vuolo allowed Jim Bob to step in and verbally  give  Jeremy permission  to kiss the bride?  

1 minute ago, feministxtian said:

Pictures...I want pictures dammit!!!

I too want pictures! So we can snark about what they're all wearing and find out if Jeremy's family really did wear plaid! 

I certainly hope that was filmed before. Or that the lower half of Michelle's 'outfit' is a bit more wedding appropriate.  I can't imagine wearing a buttoned shirt to my kid's wedding.   Hey. At least it isn't green.

4 minutes ago, danni9242 said:

They've got baby seewald and baby dillard  #2 and baby vuolo #1 and probably another arranged courtship for that.

Don't forget that Anna and Joshy could add to the population too. 

So, if all the married couples get pregnant soon and they sell   marry off Joy by mid winter, there is a possibility of 5 more Dugrats who will be blanket trained in 2017. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived