IGNORED

Lori Alexander 83: Fully Cook the Chicken!

So Ken weighs in on the post about the new video chat room/series he suggested.   

1- Again, purely speculation, but he seems really excited Lori is going in a new direction fueling more evidence that he was at wits end about the direction she was previously going in amd he was trying to redirect. 

2- If she has that many requesting to be part of it in such a short time, she can't really be vetting women too much and that large number may and probably includes a large amount of snarkers/not fans only. So it might not be the win he thinks it is.

but hey, if he doesn't have to constantly tell her to take posts down and such and monitor her every move and misbehavior, his suggestion was a winner (at least for him)

Ken.jpg

5 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Currently her Biblical FB  group has 2,199 members.

I'm guessing a lot of snarkers who will lay low so they don't get booted. I saw a lot of chatter about people joining on other groups. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

On 11/13/2023 at 4:41 PM, louisa05 said:

Right? 

Also, the number Lori pulls out is seven? Why doesn't Lori have seven? 

Also, who goes to medical school debt-free? How did our imaginary doctor even find a husband when she wasn't debt-free--I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that men only want debt-free virgins with no tattoos? And who is paying this debt now? 

Oh, I am. And he knows it. He swears he's trying to fix it. 

It took years to get his sister in particular to stop this crap. And now she's started again. 

Meanwhile, I will singlehandedly cook the entire dinner at my mother's house for my family. And it will all be better than his mother and sister make. 

Oh, the holidays! It's all about making memories.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I know I'm way too invested in this, but her new "private Facebook" group is really unnecessary. She said it wouldn't be "live" but rather a series of pre-taped videos going thru each chapter of the book.  She also said the videos would be posted on You tube. and available to all. If can watch at-will on YouTube why would you need to join a private group??

So I went to YouTube and partially watched the first "episode" or lesson.  Same old, same old, just slightly longer video than normal.  Ken and Lori didn't' think this through very much.  I think Ken envisioned a "Zoom-Like" meeting/virtual bible study.  Lori admits she doesn't like that in the first video and says she'll just record them like a normal video and post. 

She doesn't talk about frequency so I'm not sure if they will release once a week at  a certain time or what. At any rate, I guess Ken figures he has occupied her for a while. 

Speculating again, but I think Ken wanted her to interact with real people in real time.  She hardly ever leaves the house and besides her grandkids and a few other family members, she doesn't seem to ever interact with other people except on rare occasions (people in line at Costco etc).  Coupled with spending hours and hours online and interacting with incels and other hard core religious right-wingers no wonder she has become this hard-core woman hating zealot. 

She even admits she's missing the days of women sitting around in a living room with tea and treats and studying Debbie Pearl's book, How to Be a Help Meet.  Truly terrible choice of study materials, but reading between the lines, I think what she is missing and can't recognize it, is interacting with other people. Her isolationism has led to a skewed reality IMHO.  She shes someone posting on tik tok that they hate housework, or don't want kids, brag about multiple sex partners , etc.  and thinking ALL women are like that. 

The sad thing is she sees all this as right and good and encourages other women to do the same. Bible studies = bad. Going out to coffee with friends = bad. Traveling = bad.  Sad, sad existence. I would ALMOST feel sorry except for how mean and vile she is to other women all the time. It was a self-created problem and I blame her family as well.                                           

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

Today one of Lying Lori's FB posts brags that her mother was surrounded by her children on her deathbed.

Since Lying Lori wasn't there and her 2 sisters were, I guess it was best 2 out of 3.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

22 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

Speculating again, but I think Ken wanted her to interact with real people in real time. 

I would agree, but I don't think Lori is capable of that. She is afraid that she would not be able to respond to a challenge or even a simple question by someone on Zoom. That is why she decided not to follow her husband's suggestion (hmm...I thought he is her leader).

I also think all her more strident posts against women may finally be effecting his business. I imagine he has mentioned Lori's "ministry" and online sites to at least some of the staff (I doubt that he has any female orthodontist clients, although Ryan might) at the offices he advises. They may be starting to push back at her ideas about the horrible working women of the world.

• Upvote 4

Lori interacting with other people in real time on line would run the risk of her having to listen to someone contradicting her, and we can’t have that!

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

On 11/17/2023 at 5:33 AM, Celtic Roots said:

I also think all her more strident posts against women may finally be effecting his business. I imagine he has mentioned Lori's "ministry" and online sites to at least some of the staff (I doubt that he has any female orthodontist clients, although Ryan might) at the offices he advises. They may be starting to push back at her ideas about the horrible working women of the world.

If you look at Ken's google reviews, he does have female orthodontic clients. I think he's happy to take their money!

There are also many, many one-star reviews by people who probably never used Ken's services but hate Lori. That's wrong, imo, but there it is. Interesting that Ken was willing to take that hit to his business and doesn't make Lori stop (if he can). 

• Upvote 1

Late on Wednesday Lori posted a picture on FB of her "simply decorated" Thanksgiving table (to quote Lori).

It was simply decorated with Waterford crystal goblets in the Lismore pattern*, another pattern that was her mother's,  and what appears to be sterling silver flatware,

She does point out though that she only uses place mats on "special occasions" **.

* I recognize the Waterford Lismore pattern.

** We must be special all the time as I use place mats at every meal to protect the table from heat marks. 

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

On 11/16/2023 at 5:54 AM, SongRed7 said:

Lori admits she doesn't like that in the first video and says she'll just record them like a normal video and post. 

She doesn't seem to enjoy interacting with other people. Otherwise this would be a way for her to facilitate a conversation among women, teaching and whatever. But she might learn something and she can't have that. 

On 11/16/2023 at 5:54 AM, SongRed7 said:

Speculating again, but I think Ken wanted her to interact with real people in real time.  She hardly ever leaves the house and besides her grandkids and a few other family members, she doesn't seem to ever interact with other people except on rare occasions (people in line at Costco etc).                                         

I think this is it, honestly. Sometimes I wonder if we are watching Lori suffering from something like agoraphobia, while being radicalized by right wing trolls/foreign groups on the Internet. 

I don't know. Lori is so awful that I have a hard time thinking about her at all. Her lifestyle confuses the something out of me. I think she needs a real hobby, not just bobbling around the Internet and lecturing people about how we are all terrible for not following her ever changing rules on what is proper. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

14 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:
14 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Late on Wednesday Lori posted a picture on FB of her "simply decorated" Thanksgiving table (to quote Lori).

It was simply decorated with Waterford crystal goblets in the Lismore pattern*, another pattern that was her mother's,  and what appears to be sterling silver flatware,

Someone actually asked her if the crystal was Waterford Lismore. She replied that she couldn't remember, that it was from wedding gifts, and over the years some had broken, so she had glasses from her mother. I call BS on that response. I cannot imagine that she does not remember registering for that crystal (as well as silver and china). I do wonder, though, how she managed to break "some" over the years. Everyone I know with fine crystal takes special care and may lose a glass, but not "some." Her privileged background and privileged current status are on full display, even if she thinks they are not.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Lori lies and spins things.  It's tough to find the truth in her commentary.   

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Celtic Roots said:

Someone actually asked her if the crystal was Waterford Lismore. 

Pretty sure it would say on the bottom. Or have the little seahorse near the base/stem. I really dislike the goblet style glasses, though. Does Lori drink? Does her family? 

Pretty sure my mom has the same flat wear/silverware. I am not a fan of any table wear with patterns and intricate crevices, or needing to polish. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

@Maggie Mae, Lori’s been all over the map about drinking. At one time she praised her sister’s mixed drinks (margaritas?) and said there was nothing wrong with a glass or two of wine, but now she seems to feign being abstemious.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Hane said:

@Maggie Mae, Lori’s been all over the map about drinking. At one time she praised her sister’s mixed drinks (margaritas?) and said there was nothing wrong with a glass or two of wine, but now she seems to feign being abstemious.

She’s been all over the place about many things and I often wonder how it impacted her kids. For one - schooling. They did public school, private school, homeschool…back and forth a couple times, I think. 
Also, Halloween. Some years they allowed trick or treating; some years they did not. 

I really wonder how many other rules were changed in the blink of an eye for those kids. I bet they had no idea what the rules were, let alone how to follow them. 

• Upvote 5

On 11/25/2023 at 7:13 AM, Celtic Roots said:

Someone actually asked her if the crystal was Waterford Lismore. She replied that she couldn't remember, that it was from wedding gifts, and over the years some had broken, so she had glasses from her mother. I call BS on that response. I cannot imagine that she does not remember registering for that crystal (as well as silver and china). I do wonder, though, how she managed to break "some" over the years. Everyone I know with fine crystal takes special care and may lose a glass, but not "some." Her privileged background and privileged current status are on full display, even if she thinks they are not.

She had four kids and now has 16 grandchildren. It would be surprising if she hadn't lost "some"! She's also been married over 40 years. There's lots that's surprising about Lori, but not this

On 11/24/2023 at 8:17 PM, Maggie Mae said:

I think this is it, honestly. Sometimes I wonder if we are watching Lori suffering from something like agoraphobia, while being radicalized by right wing trolls/foreign groups on the Internet. 

Frankly I think Lori likely has some sort of sociopathy or personality disorder that affects her severely, and probably is compounded by her religious obsessions. I think also she probably just isn't all that bright. She may also have layered on issues from her brain tumor and possible other things like agoraphobia, but I think she is at her core an unpleasant person. 

14 hours ago, usmcmom said:

She’s been all over the place about many things and I often wonder how it impacted her kids. For one - schooling. They did public school, private school, homeschool…back and forth a couple times, I think. 
Also, Halloween. Some years they allowed trick or treating; some years they did not. 

I really wonder how many other rules were changed in the blink of an eye for those kids. I bet they had no idea what the rules were, let alone how to follow them. 

A friend of mine grew up fundie (she is now very much not, but still recovering) and she has mentioned this being an issue in her family as well. Barbies weren't OK, but cabbage patch kids were, until suddenly they weren't anymore. Certain movies were OK, but then suddenly they weren't, and then they might be again later. Same with music, books, etc. They were allowed American Girl dolls if they saved up and bought them for themselves (only the historical ones) but even that was risky, what if they suddenly became NOT OK after all that? Some of it was her parents, but a lot of it was the whims of whatever pastor her parents were following at the time. Pastor buys into the "Cabbage Patch Kids are satanic" thing, suddenly their dolls are gone. Pastor decides Disney is bad, suddenly no Disney movies allowed. 

It's got to be a very unstable way to grow up. I mean, my mom wasn't always the most consistent and there were times you never knew what would suddenly set her off. But there wasn't the added "you'll go to hell for all eternity" business on top to make it worse. 

• Upvote 10

19 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Santa, too. She tells a story about how she and Ken heard someone preach against Santa. So they came home and told their 5 and 3 year old that there'd be no presents from Santa that year. Then they VIDEOTAPED  the childrens' reactions--crying, protests, shock, sadness, etc. She called this story "funny."

So, yes, I suspect she has a personality disorder. Who else would enjoy watching their children crying.

Just found the link, here it is.

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/search?q=santa

One of her readers has a particularly astute comment:

People say is you rearrange the letters in Santa you get satan. And you do! The father of lies! Coincidence? Nah, I don't think so. People lie to their kids about Santa

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 1

I reread Lori's original post. So .... she thinks it's a very funny video that her 5-year old is crying about no Santa.??!!??

Lori I hope you are reading here -- You have the traits of a Sociopath. You have absolutely no human feelings or emotions. You fake having them and being "normal" but you're not. 

It is not "funny" your 5-year old was upset about Santa.  It's not a wonderful ,memory that you beat your 4 children for opening their Christmas gifts early and then locked them out of the house..  

Do other peoples' misfortunes make you smile? Are you happy when you hear upsetting news about people you know? Is any of this "funny" to you?

* Some famous female Sociopaths you might like to check out:

• Diane Downs
  • Deidre Hunt

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

59 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori I hope you are reading here -- You have the traits of a Sociopath. You have absolutely no human feelings or emotions. You fake having them and being "normal" but you're not. 

Do other peoples' misfortunes make you smile? Are you happy when you hear upsetting news about people you know? Is any of this "funny" to you?

Yes, I 100% believe she's a sociopath. I can think of no other reason she seems to so enjoy putting down every woman who doesn't agree with her, and she seems to revel in encouraging her struggling followers to stay miserable. She hurt her kids and thought it was hilarious - one of her "favorite" Christmas memories is the year she chased them around to beat them with her slipper and then locked them out of the house. I have no doubt she instilled all sorts of insecurities and trauma in her daughters especially. She has followers living in terrible abusive circumstances and she gleefully advises them to stay and pray more. 

Add that to the fact she had to learn how to love her children (and Ken), chose Ken and chose to have the children based on how they would benefit her personally, tried to kick her cat so hard she injured herself, and frequently would shut the kids in their rooms to keep them out of her hair when they were younger... she's just vile. She enjoys other peoples' suffering and only "cares" about people regarding how they can benefit her. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

My mother tells a story about losing her temper with my oldest brother when he was three. He is sixty one now and she still says how horrible she feels about that day. I feel sad for her every time she brings it up. 

Lori has no regrets for her outbursts. She is proud of them and Ken just sits there and chuckles along with her as she tells the stories over and over. It’s like they see it as some sort of victory that her temper allowed her to win battles with small children. 

• Upvote 7

Is anyone else having this problem with Lori's FB page:

I cannot scroll through all post comments without connecting with her on FB. There is a banner to Login/ Create an Account at the bottom of the page that obscures most of the comments.   I don't have an FB account   I do Not ever want to connect with her.

Is there anyway to remove the banner and simply read her FB page as usual?

Thanks FJers

I don’t follow Lori much because I find her incredibly repetitive and boring. But I thought you all would get a kick out of this. Cassie is married to a Steven Anderson associate. Cassie has said plenty of awful things so she’s no saint. But it’s funny that she’s calling out Lori. 

EB1BE239-A5B7-4AE3-9BC1-5CBB77EF225F.jpeg

• Upvote 6

30 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don’t follow Lori much because I find her incredibly repetitive and boring. But I thought you all would get a kick out of this. Cassie is married to a Steven Anderson associate. Cassie has said plenty of awful things so she’s no saint. But it’s funny that she’s calling out Lori. 

EB1BE239-A5B7-4AE3-9BC1-5CBB77EF225F.jpeg

This is Lori and Ken’s daughter?! 

1 minute ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Never mind, I can see it’s not that Cassie! 😂 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

Never mind, I can see it’s not that Cassie! 😂 

Oh no it’s a very different Cassie. She’s married to Tommy McMurtry. A hate pastor. 

• Upvote 4