IGNORED

Tori and Bobby Smith 7: Now Potentially with Scandal

Coconut Flan

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I did watch. I would say Carlin was more loud and obnoxious. But I wouldn’t say Tori was quiet on the show. Tori is more blunt in my opinion. She’s not as silly as Carlin. I assume she just went along with acting a little bit like Carlin for the show. Because they were always paired off in the interviews (before they were married). I wouldn’t say a single adult Bates is shy. I don’t even think Michael is shy. She just seems quiet in comparison to her loud obnoxious attention whore siblings. 

I remember Tori being all over Brandon when he started courting Michael. It was disturbing and vaguely desperate.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Kiki03910 said:

I remember Tori being all over Brandon when he started courting Michael. It was disturbing and vaguely desperate.

I think she was just trying to annoy Michael. Because Michael was bothered by it. I remember that episode. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Has Tori had her baby yet? They are so quiet on social media nowadays that she may have given birth but not announced it. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

On 5/8/2024 at 4:49 PM, Angelface said:

Has Tori had her baby yet? They are so quiet on social media nowadays that she may have given birth but not announced it. 

I wondered the same thing. They announced in October, but no due date was ever given. And aren't they typically 3 months along when they announce? So it should be anytime......or they just want us to think that.....after all, they don't have social media that we can see........(singing the Jeopardy song).......

• Upvote 1

Does anyone remember the exact announcement? I’m remembering that it was Kelly who announced it (I’m assuming with Tori’s permission). It seems like Tori is done with social media. It seems like she doesn’t mind if Kelly and her siblings post photos of her kids, but she’s not going to do it herself. Quite a contrast to her siblings. I wonder if this is more of a Bobby decision.

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

Krewleigh for a girl? 😂

I swear Sarah Maxwell married into a family with all K named kids and there’s a Kwyn. 😬

• Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 1

On 5/13/2024 at 1:49 PM, JDuggs said:

Does anyone remember the exact announcement? I’m remembering that it was Kelly who announced it (I’m assuming with Tori’s permission). It seems like Tori is done with social media. It seems like she doesn’t mind if Kelly and her siblings post photos of her kids, but she’s not going to do it herself. Quite a contrast to her siblings. I wonder if this is more of a Bobby decision.

KJ posted the announcement on October 12, which was 31 weeks ago. So either they announced the pregnancy earlier than normal (compared to her previous pregnancies), Tori has gone overdue, or Tori had the baby and they just haven't announced it yet. 

• Upvote 4

I personally think the baby has been here for at least a week. But I don’t know why the Kelli or the family would  announce the pregnancy (pretty early on) but not the birth. I’m sure we’ll get news soon but I am hoping everything’s ok. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

21 hours ago, Monkeywrench said:

I personally think the baby has been here for at least a week. But I don’t know why the Kelli or the family would  announce the pregnancy (pretty early on) but not the birth. I’m sure we’ll get news soon but I am hoping everything’s ok. 

KJ and Gil have been in FL visiting Erin. Surely if there was something serious going on, they’d be sticking closer to TN during the crisis. 

• Upvote 2