IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

2 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

I understand, but I still find it snarkable.  I showed my headship and he said should read with a period after "there".  Like There.  It's done!  

Great idea!

Any fixes for "Jinger must of been beautiful" ?

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we don't get pics today or tomorrow they are waiting for the 15th and hoping going out on a high note with hints of another Duggar girl marrying will (they hope) get them another season. 

I'm surprised some student on campus didn't snap a photo of Jinger walking into the church and then sell it to a tabloid. Ha!

Oh wait...I just realized she probably got dressed in the church. Nevermind.

10 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

I understand, but I still find it snarkable.  I showed my headship and he said should read with a period after "there".  Like There.  It's done!  

I commented her error, she deleted it. I commented again that she should fix it or 30 more people would make the same comment, she deleted it again lol. She's going to be up late deleting and will be tired at church tomorrow! The horror!

But she must have LEFT the church in her dress, no? Unless they have it fenced off or something SOMEBODY not involved with this wedding must of taken a picture :)

3 minutes ago, xlurker said:

But she must have LEFT the church in her dress, no? Unless they have it fenced off or something SOMEBODY not involved with this wedding must of taken a picture :)

They did say that there was security. So maybe that had something to do with it!

I thought the fact that the wedding is airing so soon after it actually happened was a sign that Counting On won't be getting another season, but now I'm thinking otherwise. Unless he's been saving up, I doubt Jeremy could afford going to Australia/New Zealand for their honeymoon, so TLC must have footed the bill. Which I doubt they would do if they didn't have another season to fill (unless TLC is just that nice and gave it to them as a wedding/nice knowin' ya present).

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

Well we were right about the MOH but they are going down under for their honeymoon! God bless the Aussies! 

Australia will eat her alive! Depending on where they go of course. If they stick to Sydney and other cities then they will be fine. Given Jingers aversion to the outdoors on the survival weekend, I don't think they will spend much time bush walking etc. 

We are also heading into summer so it will be hot up north. Down south is taking far too long to realize it is not winter anymore.

i really want to see the wedding party. Hot mess I'm hoping.

23 minutes ago, withaj said:

SO I was a little too curious about a potential URL. Jeremy's personal website, www.jeremyvuolo.com, which he has been using, was registered on May 26, 2016. On the same day, www.jingerandjeremy.com and www.jeremyandjinger.com were registered. I think we know what their personal site is going to be...

Actually, I just checked, and www.jeremyvuolo.com now redirects to www.jingerandjeremy.com. COLOR ME SHOCKED that a meek woman's name precedes her sainted headship's!

ETA that www.jingervuolo.com was registered on that date, too. Guess we know when Jeremy really had JB's blessing!

Right. I knew they had a 3 month courtship. The timing of separations (multiple) during what was supposed to be a four week courtship as depicted on the show didn't add up. TLC really thinks their viewers are that stupid. When Jinger says, "I haven't seen him in two weeks" then three weeks, etc. well, that's more than four weeks. Duh. 

27 minutes ago, livinginthelight said:

Great idea!

Any fixes for "Jinger must of been beautiful" ?

No.  But the author must HAVE been zoning out in English class.

But who am I to criticize?  I my punctuation is as random as pickng commas out of a hat and I couldn't diagram a sentence to save my life.

Jim-Boob describing Jinger: "one of the most dynamic ... beautiful ... [deep thought] godly girls that I know."

Jim-Boob was clearly trying to differentiate Jinger from the hordes of her sisters. It was painful to watch him struggle to find something to say about her.

They look pretty fantastic, I'd say. 

1 minute ago, Fascinated said:

IMG_6309.JPG

Oh ? we might be heading toward a pretty dress !

Also : SHE LOOKS SO WHITE!

Waking up this morning I discover this thread has increased by 14 pages, nobody has pictures, and they're coming to Australia for their honeymoon...

Considering Summer has really started to kick in this week (at least here in Sydney), their going to see a lot of uh, defrauding people in our singlets and shorts. Imagine if they go near a beach! I think men in budgie smugglers probably be the most hilarious thing they could see.

I do hope they enjoy our country though. We've got great coffee, great weather, and great food, so hopefully they both enjoy it.  I'd guess Sydney and Melbourne, and maybe Brisbane will be their cities of choice. If their looking for more culture, I wouldn't be surprise if they flew out to Alice Springs and visited Uluru. 

Just now, llg1234 said:

I thought the fact that the wedding is airing so soon after it actually happened was a sign that Counting On won't be getting another season, but now I'm thinking otherwise. Unless he's been saving up, I doubt Jeremy could afford going to Australia/New Zealand for their honeymoon, so TLC must have footed the bill. Which I doubt they would do if they didn't have another season to fill (unless TLC is just that nice and gave it to them as a wedding/nice knowin' ya present).

When a couple of pairs of my friends got married their families followed the tradition of the brides family paying for the wedding. The groom's parents then gifted them a honeymoon. It could well be TLC but also possible the Vuolo's were involved. Or they saved up their TLC cheques for this season and got a prepayment for the wedding?

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived